Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing - page 13. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello, team! I see that you are thinking about running a bounty campaign. If yes, then , how many tokens are you planning to set aside for it?

Hello! The information, concerning the bounty campaign will be announced soon. Please, stay tuned.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Hello, team! I see that you are thinking about running a bounty campaign. If yes, then , how many tokens are you planning to set aside for it?
The idea of  inter-platform token transfer without value loss seems great. Do you plan to implement Atomic Swap?

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, it is planned to implement Atomic Swap. Also, we consider integration of Waves and Bitshares using Atomic Swap. This is one of the priorities of our project.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
The idea of  inter-platform token transfer without value loss seems great. Do you plan to implement Atomic Swap?
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
Have you already implemented anonymous transactions in LibreCash?

Anonymous transaction implementation is planned. Possible implementation option: zk-SNARKs.
thank you very much for the answer

Anonymous transaction implementation is planned. Possible implementation option: zk-SNARKs.
What will be the price of the token on different stages?

The starting price of LBRS will be defined via an auction during the pre-sale. The price will later grow during the token sale to 200 to 1,000% of the pre-sale price.

That's great, a very huge discounts offer will surely have a huge potential market.  With is very nice concept, hopefuly soon bounty campaign will be available as many are waiting and willing to particiapte, count me also.

Thank you for your feedback! Everything, concerning Bounty program will be posted in this thread. Also, you may join our social media to get all the upcoming announcements.
in my opinion, project librecash is an interesting project and has a very beautiful concept but I want to ask what is the benefit of your project? Cheesy

LibreBank’s mission is to create a stable, liquid, and independent world currency, protected from inflation and deflation, beyond the control of any government
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

The starting price of LBRS will be defined via an auction during the pre-sale. The price will later grow during the token sale to 200 to 1,000% of the pre-sale price.

That's great, a very huge discounts offer will surely have a huge potential market.  With is very nice concept, hopefuly soon bounty campaign will be available as many are waiting and willing to particiapte, count me also.
Why should I expect the growth of LBRS price?

LBRS price growth is expected to take place due to the growth of the DAO capitalization upon the growth of the estimated value of the reserve fund. It will be also explained in the Whitepaper, that will be posted soon.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
in my opinion, project librecash is an interesting project and has a very beautiful concept but I want to ask what is the benefit of your project? Cheesy
Why should I expect the growth of LBRS price?
Activity: 182

thank you for your fast reply Smiley

Activity: 182
When do you plan to hit exchanges?

Hello!
Currently, we work at exchange services that can be our partners and will list our token.
As soon as we come to agreement, It will be announced.
Activity: 238
When do you plan to hit exchanges?
A good project. сryptocurrency is tied to real money that's cool. Do you plan to run a bounty campaign?

Thank you for your feedback.
Probably, we will run a bounty campaign later. It will be announced here. Please, stay tuned =)
However, for now we have a bug bounty. Please, check it out here

I have read your litepaper and visited the LIBREBANK website and I see a very interesting concept in this project. How to invest in this project ?

Thank you for your feedback! The information about the dates of the token sale will be available soon. Please, stay tuned!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
A good project. сryptocurrency is tied to real money that's cool. Do you plan to run a bounty campaign?

Thank you for your feedback.
Probably, we will run a bounty campaign later. It will be announced here. Please, stay tuned =)
However, for now we have a bug bounty. Please, check it out here

I have read your litepaper and visited the LIBREBANK website and I see a very interesting concept in this project. How to invest in this project ?
Pages:
Jump to: