Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing - page 12. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
can I use your tokens for mining?

LibreCash is an ERC 20 based on Ethereum, with no mining opportunity. PoR implies freezing of the assets for token release.

LibreCash is an ERC 20 based on Ethereum, with no mining opportunity. PoR implies freezing of the assets for token release.
Activity: 98
What exchanges do you plan to add to?
If you do not get a soft cap, a smart contract will return eth?

Hello!

We sell the shares of the fund and all the collected funds during the ICO will remain in the fund.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
If you do not get a soft cap, a smart contract will return eth?
Activity: 80
and what's the point of attaching a token to the dollar? What does it give?

As It was said above, it gives stable and constant rate in order to avoid volatility that allows to store funds with no risks of loosing them.
Why did you develop your own Oracle?

To ensure stability and independence of sources and rates delivery to LibreBank smart contracts we developed the LibreOracle system
Activity: 238
Why did you develop your own Oracle?
Activity: 350
and what's the point of attaching a token to the dollar? What does it give?
Activity: 658
Merit: 536
Z-pay.io
what does it mean that is tied to the dollar 1 for 1? So if you release x tokens, then the account of the project in the bank is stored x dollars?

Libre is pegged to USD value for the first two years for the reason of easier market  adoption. But this doesn’t mean that LibreBank stores any Federal Reserve issued tokens or use legacy financial institutions services like traditional banks. Instead, there is multi-asset fund, including top cryptocurencies. Diversification will be increased over time and reserve will include wide range of new generation crypto-assets like commodity/real-estate/gold tokens, futures, colaterated crypto-bonds etc, to hedge volatility risks. LibreCash owner have a righ to claim a share of fund equal to 1 USD by  current market value.

Since 2020 Libre target rate will get indexed against  inflation and have a constant purchasing power against global consumer goods basket. That means - you can buy same amount of goods for 1000 Libre in 2030, 2050 2100 as in base year (2020). Unlike dollar and other gov controlled currencies which constantly loses their purchasing power. Inflation is a hidden tax. Libre (as concept) is inflation free global currency.
Activity: 182
what does it mean that is tied to the dollar 1 for 1? So if you release x tokens, then the account of the project in the bank is stored x dollars?
Applications will be an indicator for investors, will cause them even more trust and respect for the project

What applications do you mean? Please, be more specific.
The current version of the web wallet is adapted for mobile devices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Applications will be an indicator for investors, will cause them even more trust and respect for the project
What I like is that everyone can join and be a part of this project! I enjoy community driven projects a lot. The stronger the community the better the whole project

Thank you for your feedback! We are doing our best.
Activity: 181
What I like is that everyone can join and be a part of this project! I enjoy community driven projects a lot. The stronger the community the better the whole project
Just found this thread. Do you have an airdrop?

Hello! We do not have an Airdrop. However, we have a Bug Bounty. Please, check it here
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Just found this thread. Do you have an airdrop?
Pretty nice. As I understand, this would be based by App?

We plan to implement a mobile wallet application, in which it will be possible to buy/store/send/ sell LibreCash. We can't say the exact dates , but it will be published in the Roadmap, that is coming soon together with the Whitepaper.In addition, we are working on the integration of LibreCash in other wallets including mobile versions of them.

Please, check out our Main Web Wallet https://wallet.librecash.com                                                    
Main Web Wallet (Test network) https://testwallet.librecash.com/                                            
A decentralized application (DApp) https://github.com/LibreCash/dapps/
Activity: 42
Pretty nice. As I understand, this would be based by App?
Pages:
Jump to: