Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing - page 2. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I would like to Find out any information about The LibreBank.. And also I want to get the connection of this element with DAO.. Does it supply anything? If it is so, I would like to get the all possible reasons of it.  I Found this platform and I am studying it right now, that’s why I am asking for any help!
LibreBank is a DAO meant to supply the liquidity of LibreCash. Also it is done with a good reason – to ensure the financial privacy of the users. LibreBank takes care of the several important opints and elements of this platform. I think that the team worked hard on the project and its idea/ I do wish them to develop in their industry..
So, what about does LibreBank takes care? Does it control the LibreCash? How does it made? Also, another question, or how to say it right.. mabe it is a reques of information.. Anyway – what is the other role of LibreBank? U guess, that if it is a bank, it must be a storage for something.. Am I right, or no? I am really interested in it
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I would like to Find out any information about The LibreBank.. And also I want to get the connection of this element with DAO.. Does it supply anything? If it is so, I would like to get the all possible reasons of it.  I Found this platform and I am studying it right now, that’s why I am asking for any help!
LibreBank is a DAO meant to supply the liquidity of LibreCash. Also it is done with a good reason – to ensure the financial privacy of the users. LibreBank takes care of the several important opints and elements of this platform. I think that the team worked hard on the project and its idea/ I do wish them to develop in their industry..
Merit: 10
I would like to ask a simple question for this platform team and maybe members, if they know the answer. How does the LibreCash token is based? What does this token support and what can it result. I am asking it, because I am a newcomer here and know a lot of information about it.
I am a user and I know some answers for your questions. The token is based on Ethereum, as any popular token of today’s period.  It is a support for other blockchain-based platforms andtechnological independence with token transition. I mean  betweenblockchain platforms without depreciation is coming next)
 I would like to ask a simple question for this platform team and maybe members, if they know the answer. How does the LibreCash token is based? What does this token support and what can it result. I am asking it, because I am a newcomer here and know a lot of information about it.
what is going on with the emission on the LibreCash platform? What do users do there? If the smart contract is used? It would be very interesting to know, as I consider this planform to be a future leader. I guess, they may set different rules and be pretty successful in their industry of activity! I would like to wish a good luck)!
I remember, that a user transfers an asset as a deposit via a smart contract. So, yes, the smart contract is issued. Also user pays the token emission fee. I am not sure,  if the prices are known. Then the asset is reserved in DAO LibreBank fund as the backing. Also, the user receives LibreCash tokens. They are based on the current rate.
what else yuser can do inside of this platform?I guess, there is a great list, what can be done, but I just need a few poinds for meself to understand the sense. So, I would be very thankful if anyone could answer my quesyion about the LibreBank features. Also, I want to ask, if the Dao is really used inside of this platform?
Users can check the backing of LibreCash tokens emitted . They are emitted in the DAO’s reserve fund. It is made whatever it is needed, so, in other words, anytime. By the way, with these questions you may take a look at the presentation of LibreCash. It could help ypu to find answers for your questions.
What is the destruction inside the platform of LibreCash? What users are able to do during this process? I tnkink, what it is made with the help of smart contract, but I would like to be sure..And also, if the fee for destruction is known? It is important for me now. Thank you for your attention
Hey, I have already read, thay the user transfers LibreCash to the DAO via a smart contract. So, you was right about the use of it. Than a user pays thedestruction fee. It is not known, the same as for emission fee. Then he receives back the basic asset from the reserve fund of the DAO. Which are based on the current rate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what is going on with the emission on the LibreCash platform? What do users do there? If the smart contract is used? It would be very interesting to know, as I consider this planform to be a future leader. I guess, they may set different rules and be pretty successful in their industry of activity! I would like to wish a good luck)!
I remember, that a user transfers an asset as a deposit via a smart contract. So, yes, the smart contract is issued. Also user pays the token emission fee. I am not sure,  if the prices are known. Then the asset is reserved in DAO LibreBank fund as the backing. Also, the user receives LibreCash tokens. They are based on the current rate.
what else yuser can do inside of this platform?I guess, there is a great list, what can be done, but I just need a few poinds for meself to understand the sense. So, I would be very thankful if anyone could answer my quesyion about the LibreBank features. Also, I want to ask, if the Dao is really used inside of this platform?
Users can check the backing of LibreCash tokens emitted . They are emitted in the DAO’s reserve fund. It is made whatever it is needed, so, in other words, anytime. By the way, with these questions you may take a look at the presentation of LibreCash. It could help ypu to find answers for your questions.
What is the destruction inside the platform of LibreCash? What users are able to do during this process? I tnkink, what it is made with the help of smart contract, but I would like to be sure..And also, if the fee for destruction is known? It is important for me now. Thank you for your attention
Merit: 11
I was studying your platform and found LibreLash. Now I woud like to ask team members or platform participants about this point, I mean LibreLash. What are these main features? I just want to read some new information and refresh the position of Lible platform in my head. I consider it to be pretty goo, but I have to analyze..
The first thing, that I need to say about LibloCash – it is stable. Its constant rate is 1 LibreCash = 1 USD. But in the future, for example in 2020, rate calculation will be conducted based on the global purchasing power unit. So, with time everything will be changed! Like in any situation in any platform. But we expect it to be amazing!!
another feature is an emission and destruction. They are based on the proof-of-reserve concept of the pledge of cryptocurrency assets. They are - BTC, LTC, ETH, etc. I am sure, that at the first stage Ethereum will be the asset) If you didn’t got, what is Emission – it is when a user transfers an asset as a deposit via a smart contract.
I was studying your platform and found LibreLash. Now I woud like to ask team members or platform participants about this point, I mean LibreLash. What are these main features? I just want to read some new information and refresh the position of Lible platform in my head. I consider it to be pretty goo, but I have to analyze..
The first thing, that I need to say about LibloCash – it is stable. Its constant rate is 1 LibreCash = 1 USD. But in the future, for example in 2020, rate calculation will be conducted based on the global purchasing power unit. So, with time everything will be changed! Like in any situation in any platform. But we expect it to be amazing!!
Merit: 1
Activity: 37
The business is very good and if you really thrive in realizing your visions, then I think it will be nice!
I was reading about this platform, I mean Liblebank and Librecash.. And I have found a question for myself! Why new tokens are created? What is the reason? Does the team of Lible has already made a any good answer for it? I guess you users must know about it and get information as fast as it as possible! the support of the team is always valuable! I guess, this team is respectful
New tokens are created on the platform of Liblebank and Librecash as a solution to the issue face another essential problem, as the Libre team explains us. Guys above us just have discussed this issue very well. So, you can find out more if scroll up) Just spend a little of your time, if you want to get this point. I mean if you really need it)
Activity: 11
sensible website Good luck team.
Activity: 11
Hi, guys. I like the construction of this idea
I was reading about this platform, I mean Liblebank and Librecash.. And I have found a question for myself! Why new tokens are created? What is the reason? Does the team of Lible has already made a any good answer for it? I guess you users must know about it and get information as fast as it as possible! the support of the team is always valuable! I guess, this team is respectful
Why do I need to work with crypto currencies? What are your reasons.. Could you list them, please! Is it really important nowadays? Or no, just hype? Does it have a future? Also, tell me a few words about Libre platform! Why do I need to pay attention on you and this platform?? I just need some help here. I would appreciate any attention! thank you!
Nowadays crypto-currencies are primarily a tool for speculation. Also, I want to add and to say you, that a high volatility prevents them from integrating into common economical processes. That’s why I think it is pretty important to understand the crypto currencies and its business) The future stands by this new and innovated economic segment!
Pages:
Jump to: