Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing - page 3. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Why do I need to work with crypto currencies? What are your reasons.. Could you list them, please! Is it really important nowadays? Or no, just hype? Does it have a future? Also, tell me a few words about Libre platform! Why do I need to pay attention on you and this platform?? I just need some help here. I would appreciate any attention! thank you!
Merit: 22
Why have u chosen DAO as a way of managing your project? Is it really suits good enough the idea of stable coin?
From my point of view the trust worthy company would obtain more trust from the investors rather then just unknown DAO. Most of the people even dont know what is the DAO and how it works.
It is just temporary. DAO govermance model is the ideal govermance for all the world. No bad or good leader, only the wisdom of crowd.
Im aware only of one thing - will the DAO be properly implemented here? As there are only few really working DAOs at the market currently but they are not so good, but LibreCash has to be very advanced one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Why have u chosen DAO as a way of managing your project? Is it really suits good enough the idea of stable coin?
From my point of view the trust worthy company would obtain more trust from the investors rather then just unknown DAO. Most of the people even dont know what is the DAO and how it works.
Merit: 1
Why are u making an ICO? I guess IPO would be more suitable here. To establish the big company that will be managed in the decentralized way by according to all the legal terms and regulations. It would give you huge trust from the ordinar investors
It does not suit the teams vision about this project. It will be coin ruled only be the community, no regulation or smth similar. Only community.
Moreover the cost for conducting the IPO are enormous. Whats the sense of wasting the money if there is more suitable option as ICO?
I would also add that without ICO and token model this project would be impossible at all!
Has anyone heard about IPO for blockchain project? As for me not. It is completly different fields IPO and blockchain.
Moreover the reserve fund here will be in crypto. It makes conducting IPO here impossible at all!
Why are u making an ICO? I guess IPO would be more suitable here. To establish the big company that will be managed in the decentralized way by according to all the legal terms and regulations. It would give you huge trust from the ordinar investors
It does not suit the teams vision about this project. It will be coin ruled only be the community, no regulation or smth similar. Only community.
Moreover the cost for conducting the IPO are enormous. Whats the sense of wasting the money if there is more suitable option as ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
As far as I understand u not gonna obtain any kind of specific licences, right? U will be just crypto based stable coin? I mean it would not work like tether where I may exchange token for 1 dollar.
So I curious what exactly benefits such decesion bring?
Tieing to dollar requires a lot of legal procedures, working in accordance with local authorities, mayintaining money laundery police, partnering with banks are obligatory etc
It is not very convenient to have a stable coin tied to dollar, better to tie the stability to smth else, like as an example the concumer demand
A litle bit weird tieing to be honest. Putting it better Im not sure I understand it correctly. It will corresposnd with consumer demand of which particular country? Or will it be globaly? If globaly how to collect all the data?
It will rely on data if the most advanced coutries and the average point will be calculated.
The main benefit of Libre is not tying to consumer demand, it is fully transperancy and backing by crypto that could be converted back any time person wants
Agree, it is really benefit here. Market just has not realized it yet, thats the problem, but it will be fixed for sure when Tether will turn into real scam.
By the way I would like Libre to have a Foundation. It will bring more trust from the ordinar users
Foundation is not needed here at all. It is just a status, moreover even not the legal one, just forlmal one.
LibreBank will operate not belonging to any particular jurisdiction or authority, it will be fully decentralized stable coin - the thing all the crypto market is striving to obtain now for fixing the profits.
Whats about limitations for buyers? Do u accept buyers from all the countries or some are restricted like the USA or China??
I think it is on your own discretion and your own risk. This token is a 100% utility. That’s mean that every person who really wants may take part in this ICO
Merit: 10
As far as I understand u not gonna obtain any kind of specific licences, right? U will be just crypto based stable coin? I mean it would not work like tether where I may exchange token for 1 dollar.
Tieing to dollar requires a lot of legal procedures, working in accordance with local authorities, mayintaining money laundery police, partnering with banks are obligatory etc
It is not very convenient to have a stable coin tied to dollar, better to tie the stability to smth else, like as an example the concumer demand
A litle bit weird tieing to be honest. Putting it better Im not sure I understand it correctly. It will corresposnd with consumer demand of which particular country? Or will it be globaly? If globaly how to collect all the data?
It will rely on data if the most advanced coutries and the average point will be calculated.
The main benefit of Libre is not tying to consumer demand, it is fully transperancy and backing by crypto that could be converted back any time person wants
Agree, it is really benefit here. Market just has not realized it yet, thats the problem, but it will be fixed for sure when Tether will turn into real scam.
By the way I would like Libre to have a Foundation. It will bring more trust from the ordinar users
Foundation is not needed here at all. It is just a status, moreover even not the legal one, just forlmal one.
LibreBank will operate not belonging to any particular jurisdiction or authority, it will be fully decentralized stable coin - the thing all the crypto market is striving to obtain now for fixing the profits.
Whats about limitations for buyers? Do u accept buyers from all the countries or some are restricted like the USA or China??
Merit: 22
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 1
what are the benefits of being a delegate? Im managing the project, okay, but whats about proces for me?
Will I be able to get some kind of staking reward or just other type of passive incime for being a delegate? Probably the same way as it is imlemented in Lisk

You will be able to take a decesions in what way project will go in the way of developing and growth. It is some kind of power. U wont get any kind of passive income as far as I know, only power to decide on different questions regarding the project.
Merit: 29
what are the benefits of being a delegate? Im managing the project, okay, but whats about proces for me?
Will I be able to get some kind of staking reward or just other type of passive incime for being a delegate? Probably the same way as it is imlemented in Lisk
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: