Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 149. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

WARNING:

Scammers are floating around Discord asking you to help get their funds off unicrypt.info
Don't fall for it! It's also Phishing site! They get you to deposit funds to release more! Scam scam scam! Be careful whom you trust in private messages!

Ok thank you we will be careful

Oh damn! What's really their aim? Everyone really need to be careful and cautious. We need to know that the Dev doesn't message first or any team member. For trusted information, we read from the announcement channel.

This post is a copy from LightPay Discord Support. Just want to let you know, there are many scammers trying to get free coins. Thanks to the Team they let us know!!!

The LPC team from start had offered countless opportunities for community members to earn free coin from faucet - I recall this was the most rewarding faucet I have ever seen yet. In 2 days you could get 1 LPC which was worth about $4-5 as at then. Then the activity bounties, invites, BTT bounties and many other opportunities to earn yet some people delight in frauding others. I wish they could be banned.

Someone on Discord sent me 1.34 BTC on unicrypt.info but can't withdraw obviously until i make deposit of 0.01BTc and i don t do it if someone interested by who just dm me
Activity: 12
how many coins in average per 1 stake?
Activity: 140
How often are rewards? twice a day?
one node gets reward each minute

I think 3-4 per day.for New Mn first reward after 24 hrs
Activity: 31
one node gets reward each minute
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yes and the annual roi is 995.00%
Light Pay Coin has very high ROI, and stable over months after its start.
However, you should not been over optimistic because the real ROI will decrease gradually over time.

I think one still need to be optimistic and invest now. The decrease in ROI is to stabilize the coin more and push the rise up. Reward and profit will still be on the high side.
Activity: 19
Hello fellow LPC'ers!
How are we this fine day?
Activity: 168
Now ROI is 38 day's to get another masternode
Yes and the annual roi is 995.00%
Activity: 22
Activity: 38
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello.)
How can I get coins? Only youtube bounty now, right? Or are there other ways to get coins?
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 126
Now ROI is 38 day's to get another masternode
Activity: 36
Hello, something wrong with MN, last one was 24H ago, on statistic 12H?
12-24H
Activity: 27
Hello, something wrong with MN, last one was 24H ago, on statistic 12H?
Activity: 33
if price is going up just a little more, we will be in list of top gainers
Activity: 126
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LightPay price has already reached more than 100k satoshi at one point. I am sure it would surpass that once again and more!
Activity: 24
Currently sitting at 90k sat on MNO

I think the favorable price moves is as a result of the announcement of listing on
 https://www.blocknet.co/coins/
Now that everyone know they can create apps that integrate LPC into it like create an online game on the Blocknet or a payroll application or poker game on Blocknet and  can use LPC as payment by integrating LPC using the Blocknet Protocol. Everyone now know that LPC is here to bring real life solutions to investors.

Yes, it is a great step in the direction of real life use. It would be great to see the first integrations of LPC
White Paper says Crytopia in August 2018

We just landed the month of August. Still have weeks to achieve that. It may come sooner than expected.

Relax, im sure soon we get it Smiley
Jump to: