Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 151. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Today market looks good LPC price is 0.00084967 on CMC
Yeah we are near to hit 100k

Waiting for that moment 100K very soon
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
The price of LPC is moving forward might this week it will hit 100k satoshi. This coin will never disappoint for those who bought a great future behind us as a holder.
Has your predictions based on reliable data?
It's hard to believe your forecast if you have not made it based on real data from the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Sooner or later it will reach more then 100k, with a project  like this, with a Professional Team like LPC have and the way they work, im sure it will be much more then 100k but time is needed as usual to develop.
Activity: 126
Activity: 476
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LPC TODAY´S CMC PRICE

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

The price of LPC is moving forward might this week it will hit 100k satoshi. This coin will never disappoint for those who bought a great future behind us as a holder.
Activity: 126
Activity: 252
Now LPC price 82k satoshi at cryptobrige.hope price will increase soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
DEAR LPC COMMUNITY

LPC COIN WAS LISTED ON WEBSITE https://www.blocknet.co/coins/

Now we can create apps that integrate LPC into it. Say if someone created an online game on the Blocknet or a payroll application or poker game on Blocknet and wanted to use LPC as payment, they can easily integrate LPC using the Blocknet Protocol. This is really big for us having this flexibility.
interesting development of the coin is in full swing
Activity: 364
DEAR LPC COMMUNITY

LPC COIN WAS LISTED ON WEBSITE https://www.blocknet.co/coins/

Now we can create apps that integrate LPC into it. Say if someone created an online game on the Blocknet or a payroll application or poker game on Blocknet and wanted to use LPC as payment, they can easily integrate LPC using the Blocknet Protocol. This is really big for us having this flexibility.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Hello everybody.
Somewhere I read that in order to get to the binance you need a lot of money.
It's true?

why do you need this now?
and without this a lot of work for the team

Yeah i don't think that an LPC binance listing now would be good. It's better to grow slowly and successfully the way the LPC team is currently doing it. If we go to binance immediately we will be pumped and dumped. If we grow slowly then LPC will have a solid and stable value, just like the way it is today.

Also, i still need to buy more LPC while it is still cheap! Don't get listed on binance yet!!
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

WARNING FROM LPC TEAM:

Be advised that hackers have learned to forge the IDs of LPC team members and investors in the discord channel.
Never use the search function to find @DEV or @iCoinMan! or other support members.
Always reach LPC team members from the right panel of the discord channel.
Check whether these members belong to ROLES: DEVS, ADMIN, SUPPORT, LEAD MODERATOR, MODERATORS, MN Support.
We advise both investors and team members to create a keybase.io account to validate identities if you suspect an imposter.
The same thing happened to the Dash team before they implemented keybase.io to authenticate identities.
We ask that everyone take extreme caution when sharing information associated with your LPC wallet.
Be very careful! @DEV or @iCoinMan! Will never start a conversation with an investor first to ask for LPC or help set up a wallet.
For no reason should anyone buy or sell LPC or MNs directly. Buy and sell on an exchange.
Do not run an executable program from an unknown link. Do not send screenshots with any information associated with your LPC wallet or VPS.
Only you should be managing your private keys! Remember: The address of your wallet is the public key, this is the account on which the coins are associated. The private key from the wallet address gives a signature to send LPC.
If the hacker gets your private key, then you lose all of your coins!

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qjc3g3.png
Thanks for your information about LPC team and thanks for share us.
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1807/9f/6051e3185092.jpg COIN WAS LISTED ON TOP RANKING WEBSITE https://l2rx.com/

✅To rise LPC in TOP-1 we need voting

✅TOP-1 coin Dash has 0.12276386 BTC votes now

✅It's LPC voting BTC address 12oq4vyYpWGAE8wBGikvcf1rAkVL5TwEBJ

✅I am sure, that togher we can push LPC to TOP-1!

✅TOP-1 coin on this website get more investors, rise price and new listing offers

✅Thank you to all in advance.

https://b.radikal.ru/b43/1808/44/d478cbadeedf.jpg
Thank for your information mate.i will voted LPC coin for rise  in Top-1.
Activity: 34
Hello everybody.
It's true?

why do you need this now?
and without this a lot of work for the team
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Light Pay Coin has surpassed the important price threshold at 80k satoshi.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LPC_BRIDGE.BTC
More than 14 BTC in buy orders, currently.
It has gotten big demands from community.
Moreover, around 7.7k Light Pay Coin has been put in sell orders, temporarily.
The most interesting thing is if Light Pay Coin can break 87k satoshi, it might witness flash pumps to 100k or 120k satoshi.

True. While LPC flash pumps to 100k or 120k satoshi sound great, lets not remember that this is short term. If you look at the fundamentals of this coin, LPC has great potential to go beyond this and even reach 500k+ satoshi by end of 2018 alone.

Trade in the now, but look to the future. LPC is a good investment today no matter what.

Yes, and now, if we joy a shared MN or a Full MN is possible double our LPC until the end of the year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Light Pay Coin has surpassed the important price threshold at 80k satoshi.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LPC_BRIDGE.BTC
More than 14 BTC in buy orders, currently.
It has gotten big demands from community.
Moreover, around 7.7k Light Pay Coin has been put in sell orders, temporarily.
The most interesting thing is if Light Pay Coin can break 87k satoshi, it might witness flash pumps to 100k or 120k satoshi.

True. While LPC flash pumps to 100k or 120k satoshi sound great, lets not remember that this is short term. If you look at the fundamentals of this coin, LPC has great potential to go beyond this and even reach 500k+ satoshi by end of 2018 alone.

Trade in the now, but look to the future. LPC is a good investment today no matter what.
Activity: 30
Hello everybody.
It's true?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Everyone need to be carefull, scamers on the LPC servers.
Don't forget to check the Origial LPC team, just se on the channel, and the announcements.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I think that LPC will hit $100 till the end of this year
Please stop this.
Please stop spreading threads as hopelessly continuous efforts to boost the price of LPC to un-acceptable prices.  Undecided

It is possible to hit whatever price, it is crypto. But like the above comment. Don't spread threads. Make construction comment if you have noticed the potential of this coin. Share your perspective and we appreciate to see through your point of view. I believe in this project. I share in the possibility.

The only reason to pots such price predictions here is because the person behind that account already bought enough cheap coins that are ready to be sold during the next pump.

For a coin like LPC even if I were to buy it cheap, I can't dump this coin. It has a future and I will stake the profit all out of it and reinvest. Maybe first withdraw target is 012/2020

That's what they all say in every thread. Tell me how many threads do you trust when somebody says this is the next thing that goes to the moon? 1%?

Hi, I do not get your point please. What did you intended to explain?
Jump to: