Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 150. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
White Paper says Crytopia in August 2018

We just landed the month of August. Still have weeks to achieve that. It may come sooner than expected.
Activity: 33
White Paper says Crytopia in August 2018
Activity: 21
There was some hesitation in the last webinar about that cryptopia
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

I think the favorable price moves is as a result of the announcement of listing on
 https://www.blocknet.co/coins/
Now that everyone know they can create apps that integrate LPC into it like create an online game on the Blocknet or a payroll application or poker game on Blocknet and  can use LPC as payment by integrating LPC using the Blocknet Protocol. Everyone now know that LPC is here to bring real life solutions to investors.

at current distribution it looks like we might break into 100k soon

You can see that obviously now. Both buy orders and sell orders look good for LPC. Seem everyone accepting the value now. Let's step it up to the moon.
Activity: 29
people have to sell a bit higher.. why dump on the bid side ..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
so close to 100k
Yea but now it's again around 88k looking like we have to wait more a bit☺

even since the January pumps, did not see such a difference in orders in favor of buying a coin ..)
Activity: 31
at current distribution it looks like we might break into 100k soon
Activity: 126
so close to 100k
Yea but now it's again around 88k looking like we have to wait more a bit☺
Activity: 17
14 btc in buy orders, only 3 MN in sells
that's so good
Activity: 15
Activity: 364
Evertrhing does fine, but wait, August will bring us much more nice surprises
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Glad to see the price up. But too bad that most of the transactions are manipulated by user vld-80 on CB
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Guys, can you imagine when ATM Product is finished? Give me your best shoot, tell me your feelings Smiley It will be hugeeeee Smiley

Obviously new investors will come in, price will sky rocket and early investors will have about $450 daily profit and the joy is endless.
Activity: 20
Activity: 168
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$7.06 USD (27.32%)
0.00099538 BTC (25.28%)
Activity: 476
Guys, can you imagine when ATM Product is finished? Give me your best shoot, tell me your feelings Smiley It will be hugeeeee Smiley
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Buy Order VS Sell  Order ( CB )

What is this?
Much higher than 16 BTC in buy orders, whilst only 2.8k Light Pay Coin in sell.
Amazing high demand.
The price of LPC is moving forward might this week it will hit 100k satoshi. This coin will never disappoint for those who bought a great future behind us as a holder.
Has your predictions based on reliable data?
It's hard to believe your forecast if you have not made it based on real data from the market.

Actually sell order was low ( below 3 K LPC ) So Sure theres lot if chance for 100k
Jump to: