Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 178. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT COIN WAS ADDED VIDEO WEEKLY UPDATE ABOUT NEWS AND ACHIEVEMENTS LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC

✅ENJOY WATCHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PZVfIc101w

Another great one, thank you so much, you rock!
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT COIN WAS ADDED VIDEO WEEKLY UPDATE ABOUT NEWS AND ACHIEVEMENTS LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC

✅ENJOY WATCHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PZVfIc101w
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Every morning I wake up and the price is stabilizing higher.. it's a great start of the day Cheesy
Light Pay Coin project has actually made me surprise every day.
The team has not stopped to make me surprised.
Yeah Lightpay coin is surprising and super cool dev
Light Pay Coin has been staying over 60k satoshi in Crypto Bridge exchange.
Congratulations for surpassing this important resistant point belong with dramatical higher volume.
In fact, Light Pay Coin is staying at 63085 Satoshi in CB exchange, not only over 60k satoshi.
The coin has moved well over 60k satoshi with more than 41 BTC traded in the last 24 hours.

Every morning I wake up and the price is stabilizing higher.. it's a great start of the day Cheesy
everyday for weeks i feel the same mate, we only have nice and huge news from our LightPay coin, im very happy, really, im so happy Smiley
Congratulations for surpassing this important resistant point belong with dramatical higher volume.
In fact, Light Pay Coin is staying at 63085 Satoshi in CB exchange, not only over 60k satoshi.
The coin has moved well over 60k satoshi with more than 41 BTC traded in the last 24 hours.

Activity: 89
I wish that Light Pay Coin team will re-open signature campaign for community, including participations of Junior members.
Activity: 107
LPC has gone far journey since its bottoms below 30k satoshi days ago due to bitcoin rises.
Investors who bought at bottoms have more than double their money by investing into LPC project, over less than one week.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

This is great news. A more stable LPC is indicator of solid growth and a potential future rise in value. One thing about LPC is that you don't need much technical analysis or charting to gauge its future value. In itself, LPC has a bright future that you don't need to worry or analyze so much.

LPC is a no brainer, an excellent investment today.
Activity: 119
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  83.23k LPC / 49.286 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    5.58012673 (BTC)  (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:       6,016.0133521 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00060300 BTC

Buy wall is only 5.58 BTC But price is stable 60 K its prove that LPC is soon Go forward

Agree mate iman, price is now stable but not for  long time, in my opinion soon it will start going up again Smiley
why  stocks.exchange LPC price high and CB low price.
Is LPC safe to use on this exchange?
Every exchange is safe for LPC.so, you can sell any exchange site your LPC.

I agree, all LightPay Exchanges are safe and secure to trade our coin, don´t sell low please, price ill grow.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Last 24 hrs Volume 49.405 BTC / 83.40K LPC. Volume increase constantley
Activity: 140
Last 24 hrs Volume 49.405 BTC / 83.40K LPC. Volume increase constantley
Activity: 252
LPC have now good volume at cryptobrige.Hope LPC will again increase volume at cryptobrige and again price will break all previous records.
Yeah mate..just hold your LPC now and make good profit.
Activity: 336
LPC have now good volume at cryptobrige.Hope LPC will again increase volume at cryptobrige and again price will break all previous records.
Activity: 252

Thanks for LPC price update and volume.
Activity: 336
Price update ? Anyone LPC price
Now per LPC price at cryptobrige is 65k satoshi. Smiley
Activity: 364
why  stocks.exchange LPC price high and CB low price.
Is LPC safe to use on this exchange?
Every exchange is safe for LPC.so, you can sell any exchange site your LPC.
First, compare trading volumes on that exchanges, then think and make your decision...
Activity: 140

Buy wall is only 5.58 BTC But price is stable 60 K its prove that LPC is soon Go forward
Jump to: