Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 179. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  83.23k LPC / 49.286 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    5.58012673 (BTC)  (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:       6,016.0133521 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00060300 BTC
Activity: 140
Activity: 252
Amazing project, any airdrops, or bountys?
Please visit LPC discord server and ask there : https://discord.gg/n4WAZcp
Activity: 336
If you want to sell you LPC consider to  use Stock exchange  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/DpsDrHH.png?1
Thanks for your suggestion.but, i'm always use cryptobrige.
Activity: 252
why  stocks.exchange LPC price high and CB low price.
Is LPC safe to use on this exchange?
Every exchange is safe for LPC.so, you can sell any exchange site your LPC.
Activity: 336
If you want to sell you LPC consider to  use Stock exchange  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/DpsDrHH.png?1

it's all the bots spoiled)
Why stock exchange price is different?

because there are no volumes there, like on crypto bridge
no one will buy at this price 59000 ita normal price now crypto bridge

Can we consider the value too high? It really is a complicated situation, just like in my previous answer the marketing aspect should be essential to attract new investors and exchanges should be no different.

The moment you purchase a coin, that's your asset. The dev can do little or nothing (I guess) to decide how you sell it. A community can only emphasize how much a coin should go for and the need not to sell low. Individuals still end up deciding how they sell their coin. Buyers will always buy.
Would i like to know how the process of adoption in cryptopia is? This doubt is necessary and I believe that many have this doubt. Another interesting factor i would like to know is how is the development process in relation to this currency in the aspect of marketing and adoption?

I think the have higher listing fees, the trade volume of the coin, give all information regarding the coin and if all requirements are met, sure it will be listed. If you are asking about development of LPC see the weekly video report on YouTube, you will have some of your questions answered.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

Can we consider the value too high? It really is a complicated situation, just like in my previous answer the marketing aspect should be essential to attract new investors and exchanges should be no different.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Would i like to know how the process of adoption in cryptopia is? This doubt is necessary and I believe that many have this doubt. Another interesting factor i would like to know is how is the development process in relation to this currency in the aspect of marketing and adoption?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
why  stocks.exchange LPC price high and CB low price.
Is LPC safe to use on this exchange?

Yes, CB is one of the best, stocks coul be a higher price, but CB have a awesome trading volume for LPC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
VIDEO  SETUP MN TUTORIAL GUIDE FOR ALL LPC OWNERS
https://youtu.be/UB1SByDz4jA

This is simplified and at least not as difficult as imagined. Good tutorial I gave it the 4th thumbs up. At least for the love of LPC give some thumbs up. 24 views and only 4 likes. Smiles.... It deserves some likes.
Activity: 168
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Can we just break $5 and stay above it!  I command it !

The coin is too young patience is needed for the mooning.

I agree with you. Slow and steady wins the race. Let's focus on the product utility of LPC and the increase reward and stop selling low. Though I get excited when I see it greening up but let's show patience too and grow with this project. Lightpay coin is an investment for the future. Let's not rush it up so it doesn't crash in a hurry.
Can we just break $5 and stay above it!  I command it !

Check  Stock Exchange its above 5$
I haven't heard much about the LIGHTPAY coin Android wallet. Is anyone using it? Are funds secure? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lpc.prod.kaali

I would like to use it if I am assured that funds are secure. And one more thing. Does the mobile wallet stake?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

The coin is too young patience is needed for the mooning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LPC price was stable now. A lot of new announcements on August sure the price will rise again. Hold your LPC and Don't sell low

Is stable and ill go up now or in a few days!

Exactly. I really am intrigued at why people would even considering selling LPC at a price this low. With all the upcoming developments surely the best thing to do is to simply hold or buy more LPC. Just look at the roadmap: cryptopia listing, atm integration, real world partnerships, etc.

LPC smells like success being cooked.

Probably short term thinkers that already have their ROI and going for quick bucks. They would be better off to double up and start more nodes.. that's what I would do Smiley
Activity: 31
Jump to: