Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 183. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Currently, Light Pay Coin has been above 63k satoshi in Crypto Bridge exchange, with total volume in the last day was more than 41 BTC.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LPC_BRIDGE.BTC
Yeah mate...now LPC price at cryptobrige is 58k sat.
Activity: 336
I think if bitcoin rises to 9k, we will see the price for LPC in 10 dollars
Yeah mate...i'm agree with you.hope bitcoin will rise soon and LPC also rise soon.
Activity: 90
Over the last month, Light Pay Coin has been the first one in Crypto Bridge exchange rank in total daily volume.
The coin has caught massive attentions from crypto investors, especially in the exchange.
Activity: 100
It is time to be resistant with bitcoin movements and for continous growths.
Light Pay Coin has jumped into stable period.
Activity: 96
Personally, it is accumulating phase of Light Pay Coin for its next growth period.
So, you all guy should be patient and stay calm to avoid selling your coins at current prices.
Light Pay Coin will make you richer if you have enough patient waiting efforts.
Activity: 119
Currently, Light Pay Coin has been above 63k satoshi in Crypto Bridge exchange, with total volume in the last day was more than 41 BTC.
Agree with you, im_not_dazzled.
I won't sell my coins below 50k satoshi.
CatoCoin is a next gen of Masternode coins, and there are very limited crypto enthusiasts known about CatoCoin.
They will with upcoming signature campaign ^^
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
I am trying it from the folder as well, still no luck.  I get the same "payment request file cannot be read" message.  Any troubleshooting tips?  Is something wrong with my wallet download perhaps?
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Hi guys, is there a whitepaper for this coin?
Just read it.  Has some grammatical errors, which sucks.  And the part about developing and distributing the ATM machines looks very overpromising.  You need an immense amount of capital to implement.  You guys have any reservations or or concerns about  this project?

Hi Cobraman. It is nice you observed and noticed the typos - or error, I believe the team will look into that and make necessary corrections where needed. And when you say over promising regarding installation of ATM, I would it is not impossible. A plan is set to guide the team and if at any point they feel their budget cannot carry the project, that's where partnership comes in and thus far, I guess the team is making effort towards partnership.

I agree with both regarding the implementation of some capital and this can change the direction of this currency exceeding current expectations. This theme should be discussed in this topic and necessarily attracts investors. Now, exist other ways to raise this budget and the community can help.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Just read it.  Has some grammatical errors, which sucks.  And the part about developing and distributing the ATM machines looks very overpromising.  You need an immense amount of capital to implement.  You guys have any reservations or or concerns about  this project?

Hi Cobraman. It is nice you observed and noticed the typos - or error, I believe the team will look into that and make necessary corrections where needed. And when you say over promising regarding installation of ATM, I would it is not impossible. A plan is set to guide the team and if at any point they feel their budget cannot carry the project, that's where partnership comes in and thus far, I guess the team is making effort towards partnership.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

I agree, all altcoins will go up and LPC will not be behind, but 10 $ in my opinion is a bit exaggerated but we can count on $ 6 or $ 7 and everything will depend on the strong hand of the investors. So the more scarcity of LPC's the better.
copper member
Activity: 57
Just read it.  Has some grammatical errors, which sucks.  And the part about developing and distributing the ATM machines looks very overpromising.  You need an immense amount of capital to implement.  You guys have any reservations or or concerns about  this project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
LPC Trade  Wink

The market is still promising. The volume strong as much as buyers and grabbing as much as their budget can carry. I think Masternodes owners are enjoying the sells of reward. Let's watch the market fly

The market of LPC still awesome, there is great oportunity for investors and everyone
Activity: 140

The market is still promising. The volume strong as much as buyers and grabbing as much as their budget can carry. I think Masternodes owners are enjoying the sells of reward. Let's watch the market fly
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I've bought some coins to join the the party! Hope the price stays the same, till i get more.

Buy more while price still about to fly. Don't wait till August because with the expected big news that will hit LPC community, no one would want to sell their coin low price.
Activity: 140
which shared masternode service is trustworthy?
I'm doing shared mn of my LPC with mnforall you can visit their discord

MNFORALL is one of the best Share Masternode for LPC. They were doing share Masternode from the beginning.
Yeah I'm also doing my LPC shared mn with mnforall they are trusted

I am staking on Stake United. Do you all know stake united . com? I use it. I feel it is secure and use authenticator to access. I put my LPC there. They host LPC mn too. You can check it out.
Jump to: