Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 185. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
which shared masternode service is trustworthy?
Activity: 33
wow really slowing down 800 confirmations no rewards.Anyone else in the same boat?
Activity: 126
LPC is doing good. Happy to  see price rise everyday. Good Luck LPC team

BEcz DEV team and LPC community working together to reach the next level. Sure LPC will hit the high price. And everyone will invest Wink

I have trust in LPC it hit $15 last time and can go high when it sky rocket again. And higher when the ATM is achieved. Then if sellers don't want to sell low price will be up and always up. I am excited about the ROI already.
Yes true I think LPC will hit $30 in next 25 to 30 day's
$30 is minimum I'm sure LPC is going to rock in next month
Activity: 140

BEcz DEV team and LPC community working together to reach the next level. Sure LPC will hit the high price. And everyone will invest Wink

I have trust in LPC it hit $15 last time and can go high when it sky rocket again. And higher when the ATM is achieved. Then if sellers don't want to sell low price will be up and always up. I am excited about the ROI already.

No Sellers want to sell below 10 $ But still now they didnt trust the project 100%. If they saw price is 5k down they think LPC is going to crash and start selling. If you trust LPC hold your coins atleast until 2019 January. You want Loosu anything

Yes true I think LPC will hit $30 in next 25 to 30 day's
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Activity: 168
Today active mn 560 everyday new investors coming nice to see this
I think it will cross 700 till the end of August
Don't get surprised if it will cross 1000 also it's LPC you know

1000 is possible after CMC listing its reach New investors. When LPC team release final announcement about ATM everyone Will buy LPC to start Masternode.
True at low price seller's will cry
Activity: 266

Activity: 84
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Anyone khow when will LPC listed in cryptopia.

They will announce that details on August

Glad to hear that LPC will be listed on Crytopia this coming August. Surely the coin will moon once the coin is listed.

I must have missed that announcement. Is that true?
Look for ROADMAP at https://lightpaycoin.org . As you can see we are at STAGE 4 now and only Cryptopia listing in August remains unmarked yet.

1000 is possible after CMC listing its reach New investors. When LPC team release final announcement about ATM everyone Will buy LPC to start Masternode.

This ATM will be used to withdraw LPC directly from it as coin? Who knows how it will work? Or like dollar note? The whole idea of Crypto currency is amazing. This is the future our fathers spoke about long ago.

Crypto is the future cash less payment. We are all luckey we were taking part. LPC ATM is one of the best ideA for future iT Will connect crypto and fiat

This ATM will be used to withdraw LPC directly from it as coin? Who knows how it will work? Or like dollar note? The whole idea of Crypto currency is amazing. This is the future our fathers spoke about long ago.

61000 SAT WoW LPC price going up BUY iT before too late.
Activity: 168
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Glad to hear that LPC will be listed on Crytopia this coming August. Surely the coin will moon once the coin is listed.

I must have missed that announcement. Is that true?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Oh I said it. All investors and community members are excited about the listing. Check out the announcement channel on discord for the last one month and you'll be excited about all LPC development so far which give us faith for more in August.
Jump to: