Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 187. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The price has already reached more than 100k satoshi at one point. I am positive it would surpass that once again.

Yes its reach more than 300k. So 100k is not that big challenge waitinf for all time high
I'm agree with you.. let's see what will happen.
Activity: 252
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
LPC # 1
-snip-

It was only a matter of time until we reached #1 again. This goes to show that LPC truly has potential and no amount of FUD-ding will be able to take it down. Enemies of LPC probably tried to bring it down but were not able to because LPC is fundamentally solid. Pushing for real world use and adoption while maintaining regular updates and contact with the community is the best way towards success. Won't be surprised if LPC again rises above 200k satoshi.
Activity: 140
I just want to confirm that LPC wallet address starts from both L and P right
No LPC some addresses starts from L and some starts from M I think

I think CB need to sort things out in regards to what alphabet an address starts with. Or you better test by sending one coin to first if it goes through or not. So you don't loss fund

New LPC address on Crypto-bridge starts from L. But like someone says send 1 coin first to confirm. But recall CB did maintenance on there site yesterday and so we should expect this changes and not worry about new improvement. To be safe try tour new LPC address with 1 coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

I think CB need to sort things out in regards to what alphabet an address starts with. Or you better test by sending one coin to first if it goes through or not. So you don't loss fund
Activity: 126

It will be nice really to see LPC on Cryptopia. I am positive all investors await the news..

Cryptopia is the one of the big announcement we are all waiting. May be they Will announce this on Early August

I guess so too or earlier than that. LPC team are famous for always breaking the big news earlier than expected!  Kiss let's just keep our fingers crossed.

It will be nice really to see LPC on Cryptopia. I am positive all investors await the news..

Cryptopia is the one of the big announcement we are all waiting. May be they Will announce this on Early August
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Congrats on that price increase Smiley
D'you guys think that will help to get more eyes on Lightpaycoin? Are there are new people interested in the coin already? What do you think?

Yes the number of investors and values are increasing gradually, people are turning to LPC, seeking to acquire LPC as the investment base and the price increase is proof of this. I believe that soon with cryptopia the prices tend to double for the simple fact of being a famous exchange and with great monetary volume.

Famous doesn't really apply to Cryptopia, but they are alright. You can use them without having to be afraid that your funds will be stolen.

not always. I have an address LPC that starts with the letter M

I had this confusion too when creating my wallet from CB at first. It started with M and I was like oh what? But later got that sorted
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

not always. I have an address LPC that starts with the letter M
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Congrats on that price increase Smiley
D'you guys think that will help to get more eyes on Lightpaycoin? Are there are new people interested in the coin already? What do you think?

Yes the number of investors and values are increasing gradually, people are turning to LPC, seeking to acquire LPC as the investment base and the price increase is proof of this. I believe that soon with cryptopia the prices tend to double for the simple fact of being a famous exchange and with great monetary volume.

Famous doesn't really apply to Cryptopia, but they are alright. You can use them without having to be afraid that your funds will be stolen.
Activity: 126
Activity: 168

IT was 420k for few minutes. More than 4 trade was 420k. On that time only 500 coins were in the Exchange

Very true, so we need to reach those prices again, current one isnt fair for LightPay big project.

I hope to see those good old days.. If I most call it so. But I think the price dropping and rising has help in consolidation of LPC market. If it kept rising in an upward thread that's unusual you know. The future is promising for LPC

Right now we are number 1 Volume on CB Smiley
Like always no one can beat
Activity: 476

IT was 420k for few minutes. More than 4 trade was 420k. On that time only 500 coins were in the Exchange

Very true, so we need to reach those prices again, current one isnt fair for LightPay big project.

I hope to see those good old days.. If I most call it so. But I think the price dropping and rising has help in consolidation of LPC market. If it kept rising in an upward thread that's unusual you know. The future is promising for LPC

Right now we are number 1 Volume on CB Smiley

Activity: 476

Jump to: