Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 191. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am proud to announce, that COIN is having a great day today!!!

✅Lightpaycoin LPC finally listed on CMC (Coinmarketcap)

✅LPC link on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lightpaycoin/#markets

✅This is a very big step for LPC

✅New Big Listing=New investors=Price rise

✅LPC is TOP-1 Cryptobridge and TOP-10 MNO by Volume as usually

✅LIGHTPAY COIN PRICE IS 4,5$ NEXT POINT 7$

The best news ever, glad we did it and from now one it will be huge Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
This is the news of the century. All the fudders are silent now. LPC is listed on Coin market cap. It came faster than expected ... This is a proof that LPC is here to stay. I will hold till 2050.. All those who sold cheap. Sorry. Or you hurry to buy now.

there are 1500+ coins on CMC so there are 1500+ news of the century ? lol

Good news indeed and the price seems to consolidate at 50k sat.

Well, we decide what news is the news of century to us individually. You know as LPC believer and investor, listing LPC on CMC is one of the best news I have heard this year. Oh, this is especially because many people fud and called LPC scam coin or shitcoin but the achievement so far have been what they can't deny but come to accept that LPC is here to stay.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
There were great expectations about the project. But after such a plum of the price the developers trust in the coin was lost
Activity: 364
Well, Damon was asked with what kind of coin he sees the similarity of LPC
He said Dash
Only in LPC the speed of development is several times faster
We would at least half the cost of Dash:)
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am proud to announce, that COIN is having a great day today!!!

✅Lightpaycoin LPC finally listed on CMC (Coinmarketcap)

✅LPC link on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lightpaycoin/#markets

✅This is a very big step for LPC

✅New Big Listing=New investors=Price rise

✅LPC is TOP-1 Cryptobridge and TOP-10 MNO by Volume as usually

✅LIGHTPAY COIN PRICE IS 4,5$ NEXT POINT 7$

Activity: 28
This is the news of the century. All the fudders are silent now. LPC is listed on Coin market cap. It came faster than expected ... This is a proof that LPC is here to stay. I will hold till 2050.. All those who sold cheap. Sorry. Or you hurry to buy now.

there are 1500+ coins on CMC so there are 1500+ news of the century ? lol

Good news indeed and the price seems to consolidate at 50k sat.
Activity: 140

Every LPC holder waiting for CMC listing. Thanks to the LPC team and all of the people who were working for LPC.
Activity: 364
Activity: 126
Finally LPC is listed on cmc long time wait
Soon, I've enjoyed the dump and bought 200 LPC, and joined a shared masternode, A lot of investors done this too Smiley

I am excited you did. We yelled here for anyone who is interested to invest in LPC. Every Crypto could experience a dip but that's not to loss faith. Thus investors who understood this used to opportunity to buy more LPC. They're in triple profit now.

LOL.. I did the same. I sold all my holdings right before it rocketed to $15, but bought back in the dip Smiley
Soon, I've enjoyed the dump and bought 200 LPC, and joined a shared masternode, A lot of investors done this too Smiley

I am excited you did. We yelled here for anyone who is interested to invest in LPC. Every Crypto could experience a dip but that's not to loss faith. Thus investors who understood this used to opportunity to buy more LPC. They're in triple profit now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Activity: 168
LIGHTPAY COIN DAILY VOLUME MORE THAN 500.000$ LIGHTPAY COIN PRICE IS 4,5$ NEXT POINT 7$ !
Yes guys, just watch this  Grin Grin
Yes cool this is very good plan sure we will achieve
Activity: 22
Very good one project! I think the LightPay price is stabilized now
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
LIGHTPAY COIN DAILY VOLUME MORE THAN 500.000$ LIGHTPAY COIN PRICE IS 4,5$ NEXT POINT 7$ !
Yes guys, just watch this  Grin Grin
Activity: 107
HOnestly, Light Pay Coin is one of the most profitable projects in the last month.
Lots of pump and dump rounds, from which Investors can take advantage of their smart choices and earn profits.
Jump to: