Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 218. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
BTC price is up Sure all Alt coin price will increase including LPC price

This is usually the case.. and there's also a webinar with co-founder Bryant tomorrow where he'll be talking and answering questions of the community. That kind of stuff is very important to the trust in and success of project. I like the way this is moving Cheesy

i dont get it, What is webinar ?  can you please explain

It's a seminar but on the web. Basically, you can join in on an online session where Bryant will be talking about the project and you can ask questions. There's a zoom.us link on the Discord along with info about the time it will take place.

This is usually the case.. and there's also a webinar with co-founder Bryant tomorrow where he'll be talking and answering questions of the community. That kind of stuff is very important to the trust in and success of project. I like the way this is moving Cheesy

Q/A session?

Yes, you'll be able to ask question to Bryant if you join the live session
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Webinar is a video live broadcast hosted online that anyone from every part of the world with the link to the webinar can log in and join interaction live.  Grin

I like the fact that the LPC team is focused on creating value of LPC coin not to pump price.. We will try to check in for the webinar or follow up on the YouTube video of it that will be posted after the webinar. I expect something big for LPC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Q/A session?
Activity: 266

Is this coin have target to hit bittrex or kucoin exchange

This will most likely be considered in the future. At the moment there is a crowdfund to be listed on Cryptopia.
Join the Discord to get more info and help out Smiley

Yeah! Cryptopia will happen soon once donation is complete and then next exchange will be targeted.
Is this coin have target to hit bittrex or kucoin exchange

This will most likely be considered in the future. At the moment there is a crowdfund to be listed on Cryptopia.
Join the Discord to get more info and help out Smiley
Activity: 126
LPC price is now just rising  Tongue go LPC go
LPC still the Number #1 on cryptobridge, dumps happens and its normal, just wait some time and we will see the price rising again, team is doing a nice work over there.

LPC Price is rising... Tongue currently 0.00079999 is will moon on..
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
LPC still the Number #1 on cryptobridge, dumps happens and its normal, just wait some time and we will see the price rising again, team is doing a nice work over there.
continuous development plans & announcements

Yeah! It needed for progress in any project. Investors stay informed of the workings of the team and excited about good news. And in any case there are areas to be worried about or make a new decision to hodl or sell high or buy more, it is during the continuous announcement they would decide from.  And LPC team are experts in sharing information and situation reports.
Activity: 126
continuous development plans & announcements
price is currently very stable....bots cant break real orders

True Bot can't do anything. Price is increasing slowly now 73K

Hey guys! I like how you guys follow up the market to watch the rise of LPC. It is a nice thing. With the stability experienced, as the price rises it will be on a normal progression.

True Bot can't do anything. Price is increasing slowly now 73K
Activity: 24
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Price  increase 10% good sign
Price will increase 100% just wait and watch

The coin is recovering from the dumped recently, lucky for those who bought @ $3 and took the opportunity. I hope it will bounce back this coming weeks.

LPC is the future!

I agree, LPC is gaining confidence again in the market and its values exceeded the 10% appreciation, demonstrating new paths to success. The graph shows new support to achieve a new resistance, we must wait.

Jump to: