Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 246. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Now LPC coin price is 250k+ and cryptobrige volume is 114 Btc+ looking very good project.good luck LPC team.
Activity: 170
Lightpaycoin volume has surpassed 100 BTC on CryptoBridge lately. It's going beyond my expectations really.
I have planed to hold my coins till the end of this year.
Hope that LPC team will not make me dissapointed by my long-term support.
Activity: 168
LPC price now 200k+ satoshi.i'm so much happy for invest LPC coin. Smiley
me too. I am very happy because Light Pay Coin project has made me a bit richer, more exactly have a bit more money in my portfolio.
Activity: 252
LPC price now 200k+ satoshi.i'm so much happy for invest LPC coin. Smiley
Activity: 149
The blockchain conference and coinmarketcap.com listing to come will help to build up popularity of Light Pay Coin project.
More investors, more demands, more boosting forces, higher prices for LPC.
Activity: 168
Congratulations on the enthusiasm and really is a project worthy of success, but we must be aware that it is not token and yes a currency is different. Overall we will keep the enthusiasm and strengthen this community once and for all.
Light Pay Coin has suprassed $15 today, which is its new all time high.
I guess with massive demands recent days from crypto enthusiasts, the price of LPC has big probability to rise up to $20 at least.
It might hit $30, which might be a stop station for LPC before experiencing significant corrections.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Lightpaycoin volume has surpassed 100 BTC on CryptoBridge lately. It's going beyond my expectations really.
This is really awesome ! I've no words to describle how I feel, But LPC is raching moon every day, 100BTC in volume, AWESOME !
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Congratulations on the enthusiasm and really is a project worthy of success, but we must be aware that it is not token and yes a currency is different. Overall we will keep the enthusiasm and strengthen this community once and for all.
Activity: 15
Wish many investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 10
Hello community,

Can you tell me if a shared masternode service for LPC exists?

If yes, which one do you recomand? And how many LPC coins do i have to own for participate in a LPC shared masternode?

Yes, shared mn exist. You can use stakeunite, mnforall, and MN world ( not too sure about mn world) for mnforall, minimum coin for shared mn is 5 initial deposit. Then afterwards, you can deposit even 1 LPC.

Thanks for the reply...I tried on stakeunited.com but it says that for the LPC MN are 0 seats availeble and 0 members. Should i email them? And one more question: Will i have the same ROI like if i would nown an entire MN? Smiley Thanks a lot
Activity: 102
Your guy's name/picture isn't there.  Why not?  What are you trying to pull?

✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am proud to announce that, https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1807/9f/6051e3185092.jpg COIN

✅CO-FOUNDER DAMON BRYANT PhD WAS ADDED AS SPEAKERS ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE WEBSITE!!!

✅We just confirmed that LPC is a sponsor of the  Blockchain World Conference in Atlantic City, July 11th-13th. The whole world is going to know about LPC now!

✅YOU CAN FIND DAMON'S PHOTO HERE https://bwcevent.com/speakers/

✅The LPC team paid for a sponsorship package worth $10,000 for this conference.  This does not include flights, hotel, banners, and promotional materials paid by the team.

✅CEO/Co-Founder of LPC,  Damon Bryant, PhD, will be featured on the main stage to talk about LPC.  This is the same stage being used by other cryptocurrency personalities such as John McAfee (Keynote Speaker), Patrick M. Byrne, Matthew Herrick and many others.  This will be streamed to approximately 25,000 people live across the world!

✅Dr. Bryant will talk about the partnerships and milestones crossed in launching LPC ATMs using mobile NFC technology,  point of sale terminals, and LPC mobile wallets. He will also meet with new potential investors!

✅We are  sure that after this conference, we will have greater worldwide brand exposure, more potential investors, and everything else that comes with that!

✅For more information check out their website https://bwcevent.com/

https://b.radikal.ru/b40/1807/aa/82170de4f8c7.jpg
https://a.radikal.ru/a01/1807/b1/a5d1209d4a3d.jpg
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Hello community,

If yes, which one do you recomand? And how many LPC coins do i have to own for participate in a LPC shared masternode?

Yes, shared mn exist. You can use stakeunite, mnforall, and MN world ( not too sure about mn world) for mnforall, minimum coin for shared mn is 5 initial deposit. Then afterwards, you can deposit even 1 LPC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Everything is happening so fast, im so happy with all this great news comming almost everyday. Thank you  so much LightPay Team!!!

Yes, the excitement is overwhelming. New investors joining LPC soon and the price of LPC will go to upper moon  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am proud to announce that, COIN

✅CO-FOUNDER DAMON BRYANT PhD WAS ADDED AS SPEAKERS ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE WEBSITE!!!

✅We just confirmed that LPC is a sponsor of the  Blockchain World Conference in Atlantic City, July 11th-13th. The whole world is going to know about LPC now!

✅YOU CAN FIND DAMON'S PHOTO HERE https://bwcevent.com/speakers/

✅The LPC team paid for a sponsorship package worth $10,000 for this conference.  This does not include flights, hotel, banners, and promotional materials paid by the team.

✅CEO/Co-Founder of LPC,  Damon Bryant, PhD, will be featured on the main stage to talk about LPC.  This is the same stage being used by other cryptocurrency personalities such as John McAfee (Keynote Speaker), Patrick M. Byrne, Matthew Herrick and many others.  This will be streamed to approximately 25,000 people live across the world!

✅Dr. Bryant will talk about the partnerships and milestones crossed in launching LPC ATMs using mobile NFC technology,  point of sale terminals, and LPC mobile wallets. He will also meet with new potential investors!

✅We are  sure that after this conference, we will have greater worldwide brand exposure, more potential investors, and everything else that comes with that!

✅For more information check out their website https://bwcevent.com/

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Everything is happening so fast, im so happy with all this great news comming almost everyday. Thank you  so much LightPay Team!!!
Activity: 10
Hello community,

Jump to: