Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 247. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
This is a thing to applaud - The co-founder of LightPay COIN DAMON BRYANT PhD WAS ADDED AS SPEAKERS ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE WEBSITE!!!
 YOU CAN FIND DAMON'S FOTO HERE https://bwcevent.com/speakers/

Exactly! This is worth some accolades. There are countless Altcoin but only a few of it developer could get close to being featured on the same stage to talk about their projects. This is the same stage being used by other cryptocurrency personalities such as John McAfee (Keynote Speaker), Patrick M. Byrne, Matthew Herrick and many others.  This will be streamed to approximately 25,000 people live across the world!

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is a thing to applaud - The co-founder of LightPay COIN DAMON BRYANT PhD WAS ADDED AS SPEAKERS ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE WEBSITE!!!
 YOU CAN FIND DAMON'S FOTO HERE https://bwcevent.com/speakers/
New era for Light Pay Coin project is coming with the current blockchain conference.

The conference came at a right timing and the LPC team took positive advantage of it both to sponsor and to get a spot to present the ideas and plans of this project.
The LPC team paid for a sponsorship package worth $10,000 for Blockchain world conference.  This does not include flights, hotel, banners, and promotional materials paid by the team. I like the workability and connectivity idea of LPC team.
LPC will be at the Blockchain World Conference in Atlantic City, July 11th-13th. The whole world is going to know about LPC now!
Thus is an awesome milestone for a cryptocurrency, LPC is doing a amazing job.
The conference might play important role to bring Light Pay Coin to the whole crypto enthusiasts, who ready to invest in potential crypto projects.
Yes, this is a really big step for LPC comunnity, things like this will make LPC stronger.
conference will bring fresh breath to LPC coin project, I'm sure! To the moon!

Only as a sponsor of the event or also holding a presentation for LPC at the Blockchain World Conference?

Also holding a presentation at the conference. That will be an opportunity to loud the brilliance behind LPC development. Investors will flood into LPC. Invest now
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
LPC will be at the Blockchain World Conference in Atlantic City, July 11th-13th. The whole world is going to know about LPC now!
The conference might play important role to bring Light Pay Coin to the whole crypto enthusiasts, who ready to invest in potential crypto projects.
Yes, this is a really big step for LPC comunnity, things like this will make LPC stronger.

Only as a sponsor of the event or also holding a presentation for LPC at the Blockchain World Conference?
CEO/Co-Founder of LPC,  Damon Bryant, PhD, will be featured on the main stage to talk about LPC.  This is the same stage being used by other cryptocurrency personalities such as John McAfee (Keynote Speaker), Patrick M. Byrne, Matthew Herrick and many others.  This will be streamed to approximately 25,000 people live across the world!  Grin
Activity: 126
I think LPC will hit $1000 till the end of this year
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
New era for Light Pay Coin project is coming with the current blockchain conference.
Activity: 140
LPC - LIGHTPAY coin is a GOLD SPONSOR of WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE. Hurry!!!! See website for details. https://bwcevent.com/

This is it!!!! It's going to get lot of new investors and price will go sky rocket. Iam happy that I know this coin from beginning.Long live LPC
Activity: 476
I did not believe that any high ROI MN coin could pull of like LPC did.
Im so glad I bought a MN for 0.39 btc lol. This is awesome, really!

Typical case of big risk, big return Cheesy congrats!
I passed on buying a MN for 0.35 btc a few weeks back.. so sad Sad but I'm following this project closely!

Oh Sad so sorry for you my friend, hope you got some now, we still have time, LightPay wont stop grow for sure.

Thanks Smiley I'm slowly collecting whenever I can now.. there are lots of things I find interesting about this project so I'm in no rush.
Activity: 168
Activity: 476
I did not believe that any high ROI MN coin could pull of like LPC did.
Im so glad I bought a MN for 0.39 btc lol. This is awesome, really!

Typical case of big risk, big return Cheesy congrats!
I passed on buying a MN for 0.35 btc a few weeks back.. so sad Sad but I'm following this project closely!

Oh Sad so sorry for you my friend, hope you got some now, we still have time, LightPay wont stop grow for sure.
LPC - LIGHTPAY coin is a GOLD SPONSOR of WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE. Hurry!!!! See website for details. https://bwcevent.com/
Activity: 266
  BUY               VS            SELL
24.99 BTC        VS        3524 LPC

https://i.imgur.com/jKyrZD2.png?1
Jump to: