Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 249. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The LPC looks different from what I saw in the blockchain space.I wonder if the token really caught investors' attention.Good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
   Of course the current prices of LPS can please us, but let's not pay much attention to it. Much more important is the consolidation of sales volumes, which shows the positive dynamics of the coin, the community and the team's solutions.By all these indicators, we see only the road to success.
Sell orders has set with very small amount, which partially stimulate greedy investors to keep buying higher and take risks.

I've seen some very small orders being placed, which doesn't make sense to me. In any case, the price is purely based on speculation at the moment. We need a product/service to showcase and test to see the true price of the coin. Hopefully this will come soon!

Thats true but we also have some big ones, they are few but we have it. Yes speclation is the correct word now, lets see what future give us, guess great things Smiley
   Of course the current prices of LPS can please us, but let's not pay much attention to it. Much more important is the consolidation of sales volumes, which shows the positive dynamics of the coin, the community and the team's solutions.By all these indicators, we see only the road to success.
Sell orders has set with very small amount, which partially stimulate greedy investors to keep buying higher and take risks.

I've seen some very small orders being placed, which doesn't make sense to me. In any case, the price is purely based on speculation at the moment. We need a product/service to showcase and test to see the true price of the coin. Hopefully this will come soon!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Absolutely right vivland we need to wait for the real sales of it and also the current rise is based on exchange listing
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 26
LPC daily report July 7 2018 https://youtu.be/8IQlnGGMn0Y

Enjoy!!!

how often will such video reports come?

Good question, i don´t know yet but we always get fresh news on discord so.... Smiley

LPC is awesome in terms of release its updates to community
LPC daily report July 7 2018 https://youtu.be/8IQlnGGMn0Y

Enjoy!!!

how often will such video reports come?

Good question, i don´t know yet but we always get fresh news on discord so.... Smiley
Activity: 30
Finally we  achived 100 BTC sell volume in last 24 hrs  Wink
When 200 BTC in daily volume?
When LPC hit 500k satoshi in Crypto Bridge?
I have a big dream with LPC.
Activity: 364

It's not easy for any other coin within this short time 100 BTC is Wondeful achievement

Yes it is and it will be more, LightPay is rocking Smiley
Activity: 140

It's not easy for any other coin within this short time 100 BTC is Wondeful achievement
Activity: 266
Activity: 30
WOW .....Finally  200k ......LOOK at the Sell order just below 350
https://i.imgur.com/pJfMbJ8.png?1

So nice this values, how cool is that? Amazing,really amazing, i already waiting for this.
What a crazy buy demands in Crypto Bridge!
I can not believe there are thousands of coins put in buy orders.
Anyway, congratulations LPC team for a sucessful project.

So nice this values, how cool is that? Amazing,really amazing, i already waiting for this.

Now the price is 350k Sat

Activity: 266
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
lol, what people still buying this?
Activity: 126
Now LPC is almost 200k sat amazing
LPC is one of the best volume coin in cryptobrige.I'm really happy with LPC coin trade.
More than two weeks LPC dominating Crypto-bridge
Jump to: