Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 254. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
One more exchange, expecting the price is 12-15 $.
Ah I think $25 to $35
Activity: 140
One more exchange, expecting the price is 12-15 $.
Activity: 266
Time to Buy some LPC  buy before its goes 200 K

LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  57.14k LPC / 86.856 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    13.83571119 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:   4,591.9748126 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00148371 BTC
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I  am glad to announce that COIN LISTED ON NEXT EXCHANGE - SOUTHXCHANGE!!!

✅You can sell you coin with profit on SouthXchange right now

✅SouthXchange trading link https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/LPC/BTC

✅LPC price is 12$ next goal 15$ and daily volume to 665.000$

✅LPC is TOP-1 Cryptobridge and TOP-6 MNO by Volume as usually

✅LPC investors have 400$ daily income - stable coin for stable people!!!

Guys, do not sell cheap. Approaching the mark of 200k. Let's try !!!
I agree 200k is atleast
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
does the signature company work? I may be blind, but on which page can I see the signature codes? I can not dig through the entire stream, very limited Internet traffic. Please show me the rules of the company's signature.
Activity: 34
Guys, do not sell cheap. Approaching the mark of 200k. Let's try !!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
To all new members, if you need any help or have any doubt, just join us on our Discord https://discord.gg/cgYxgjp
We have the best community ever!
Discord channel of LPC project is very active, which has lots of helpful members, who are always ready to help others to solve issues.
Let's join the channel and get help or help others.
Please, be carefull with scammers in the channel too, by paying attention on ID, not account names.

Yes my friend, a successfull like LightPay, always have those usual scammers trying to get some for free.
When LPC Will be listed on coinmarketcap
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Are these people behind LPC ? https://snag.gy/i3YrLZ.jpg

I wish you people (especially to those who are crypto newbies) safe investments in good projects. I'm not saying this project is not legit but I have many doubts and therefore will ignore it (I was badly burned by many over-hyped ponzi crypto projects in the past so I wish you not to fall into the same greed pit even though this might not be the case). Too much hype, way too unreal profit for long-term and way too much mirage for me here. Wish you have safe and successful crypto-investing. I might come back in one or two years and say "I have told you so...." or "I was wrong that time". Anyway, be careful.
Activity: 30
Guys tell me please, the purse on Android hard on the phone? Or for stacking on a smartphone it's better to buy an iPhone?

I think that the stacking on the smartphone, this is a complete absurdity.
But maybe the wallet does not eat the battery, how to know
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Now LPC is trading on southexchange too go LPC go
It is rather a minus than a plus at SouthXchange daily volume several times less than trading on LPC. SouthXchange daily volume (on all coins on the exchange) - 3,56 BTC,  whereas at LPC daily volume - 91.23 BTC. Smiley
To all new members, if you need any help or have any doubt, just join us on our Discord https://discord.gg/cgYxgjp
Discord channel of LPC project is very active, which has lots of helpful members, who are always ready to help others to solve issues.
Let's join the channel and get help or help others.
Please, be carefull with scammers in the channel too, by paying attention on ID, not account names.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Now LPC is trading on southexchange too go LPC go
copper member
Activity: 47
Guys tell me please, the purse on Android hard on the phone? Or for stacking on a smartphone it's better to buy an iPhone?

The phone will quickly be discharged, you need to buy a tablet, and always put on charging. But it is not exactly
Buy your LPC before its go HIGH  Wink
"We just confirmed that LPC is a sponsor of the  Blockchain World Conference in Atlantic City, July 11th-13th. The whole world is going to know about LPC now!"

A new shooting start to come, it is Light Pay Coin!
Let's go and enjoy the amazing trip with LPC, everyone!
You don't have many opportunity like this one in your life!
Activity: 252
Now LPC volume is 100 Btc+.Happy to see best volume at cryptobrige.
Activity: 336
i'm happy to joined with LPC team and they are very helpful.
LPC team all members are awesome!!!
Good luck LPC team
copper member
Activity: 38
Hello everyone, how are you doing? Yesterday was a good race, what do you think?

I think soon it will be possible to buy but a low price, what would then receive a profit
Jump to: