Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 251. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Coinmarketcap appearance (if occur) will lift the Light Pay Coin price to new higher position.
It can hit new all time high, this time, might be at 300k satoshi.
300k satoshi for one LPC, unbelievable high price for such very young coin.
Honestly, I bought at 15k satoshi, and sold all my coins at 60k satoshi.  Angry
I think you should be happy happy for your profit. Smiley
LPC coin will going to moon soon.
I'm also trade with LPC coin and happy for make good profit. Cool
Activity: 336
Coinmarketcap appearance (if occur) will lift the Light Pay Coin price to new higher position.
Honestly, I bought at 15k satoshi, and sold all my coins at 60k satoshi.  Angry
I think you should be happy happy for your profit. Smiley
LPC coin will going to moon soon.
Activity: 30
Honestly, I bought at 15k satoshi, and sold all my coins at 60k satoshi.  Angry
Activity: 29
86 BTC in volume is really awesome, with this lpc will reach the coinmarketcap.com soon, wow !  Smiley
Yeah mate very good volume at cryptobrige.i'm also waiting for coinmaketcap listed.
Activity: 252
Hi! It seems of this project will be preferably in the near future.
Amazing project
Keep support LPC team.
Activity: 28
What a bad news!
I am one of small stakers in Light Pay Coin network.
I don't like the idea to bring LPC to Masternode Foudation one-click-set-up-platform.
How selfish you are!
These two platforms will be good for the project, for the LPC community in general.
I strongly support your suggestion, mate.
GINcoin and Masternode Foundation (if we can reach there) will boost active masternodes of LPC very fast.
In contrast, it is not good news for stakers.
What a bad news!
I am one of small stakers in Light Pay Coin network.
I don't like the idea to bring LPC to Masternode Foudation one-click-set-up-platform.
Activity: 336
86 BTC in volume is really awesome, with this lpc will reach the coinmarketcap.com soon, wow !  Smiley
Yeah mate very good volume at cryptobrige.i'm also waiting for coinmaketcap listed.
High ROI (for both stakers and masternoders), stable ROI over weeks, price has kept rising, lots of new partnerships.
Strong community.
Let's go LPC.
It will be better if @Pirrlokk can ask Masternode Foundation to add LPC to their one-click service.
This one is a competitor with GINcoin.  Grin
Activity: 28
High ROI (for both stakers and masternoders), stable ROI over weeks, price has kept rising, lots of new partnerships.
Strong community.
Let's go LPC.
Activity: 30
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1807/9f/6051e3185092.jpg COIN STARTED COOPERATION WITH ONE OF THE BIGEST ONE CLICK MN LAUNCH SERVICE GIN PLATORM!!!

✅IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LPC COINS TO LAUNCH OWN MASTERNODE YOU CAN JOIN TO THIS SERVICE AND GET REWARDS ALREADY TODAY!!!

✅PLATFORM LINK https://p.gincoin.io/#!/

https://b.radikal.ru/b01/1807/04/86c15689a7f4.jpg

Great news, much great news to see Light Pay Coin appearance in top-notch platform from GINcoin team.
Congratulations, Pirrlokk.
Activity: 19
reserved for vietnamese translate
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE COIN STARTED COOPERATION WITH ONE OF THE BIGEST ONE CLICK MN LAUNCH SERVICE GIN PLATORM!!!

✅IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LPC COINS TO LAUNCH OWN MASTERNODE YOU CAN JOIN TO THIS SERVICE AND GET REWARDS ALREADY TODAY!!!

✅PLATFORM LINK https://p.gincoin.io/#!/

great news dev! Now the opportunities for earning money from the masternodes have become even greater!
Activity: 26
The LPC Dev. is always looking for ways that community members can earn more LPC irrespective of their budget and status. This is someone who has community members at heart.

Did you read this announcement?

See this link?  https://p.gincoin.io/#!/
LIGHTPAY COIN STARTED COOPERATION WITH  ONE OF THE BIGGEST ONE CLICK MN LAUNCH SERVICE GIN PLATORM

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LPC COINS TO LAUNCH OWN MASTERNODE YOU CAN JOIN TO THIS SERVICE AND GET REWARDS ALREADY TODAY"

Almost every single week we have excellent and great news, they are  professionals, thats the reason.

That was awesome this will tell how Committed this team is to make his investors earn and have faith in LPC
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Activity: 10
Hello community,

Anyone knows how much reward coins per day could be made for staking 100 LPC in the wallet?

And i would like to know if does exist sharedmasternode services for LPC?

Thanks

Yes, there are shared mn services, you could use mnforall or any other recommended on the LPC discord server.

Thanks for the help
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The LPC Dev. is always looking for ways that community members can earn more LPC irrespective of their budget and status. This is someone who has community members at heart.

Did you read this announcement?

See this link?  https://p.gincoin.io/#!/
LIGHTPAY COIN STARTED COOPERATION WITH  ONE OF THE BIGGEST ONE CLICK MN LAUNCH SERVICE GIN PLATORM

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LPC COINS TO LAUNCH OWN MASTERNODE YOU CAN JOIN TO THIS SERVICE AND GET REWARDS ALREADY TODAY"

Almost every single week we have excellent and great news, they are  professionals, thats the reason.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Hello community,

Anyone knows how much reward coins per day could be made for staking 100 LPC in the wallet?

Thanks

Yes, there are shared mn services, you could use mnforall or any other recommended on the LPC discord server.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
LPC had over 86 BTC volume today on CryptoBridge, which is huge. I see it coming to Coinmarketcap soon!

Its the top traded coin in CB and Escodex soon going to list on South exchange and coins change this month

The listing on South Exchange has been announced today, sooner than expected. Gooooo, LPC go to the moon
Activity: 10
Hello community,

Thanks
Jump to: