Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 282. (Read 90904 times)

copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
If someone can give me some add nodes and link to bootstrap file for the wallet, that would be great

read u PM
copper member
Activity: 38
If someone can give me some add nodes and link to bootstrap file for the wallet, that would be great
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 84.47k LPC / 84.208 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:  9.42483889 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 3,647.2290314 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00114291 BTC
Simply have staking and masternode, why Light Pay Coin climbed up so high recent days?
Would you mind giving me explanations on why such unbelievable rises happened, please.

*Everyone believes DEv team
*They work hard to achieve their announcement
*No one have above 5000 #LPC on their wallet
*NO one is dumping their rewards
* Supported by the community
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Activity: 126
This coin is the first trusted mn coin😊
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Unique vision, great design, faultless design. I wish you to find more pretty resources to develop your idea!
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 84.47k LPC / 84.208 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:  9.42483889 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 3,647.2290314 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00114291 BTC
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
LPC daily volume is more than $500.000 superb😍
Light Pay Coin is the hottest one in Crypto Bridge exchange.
It has grown and risen up very fast this week by setting new all time highs several times.
Both staking and masternode rewards looks stable and very high.
The whole market has been in turmoil recently.However, I have seen your project. The planning and route are very clear. As long as the project is kept up to date, I believe I can get a higher return. Grin
True, actually no one believes we reach this level, even after FUD talks and Last week crash. DEV team was super active and they do all the countermeasure.
LPC daily volume is more than $500.000 superb😍
Activity: 43
The whole market has been in turmoil recently.However, I have seen your project. The planning and route are very clear. As long as the project is kept up to date, I believe I can get a higher return. Grin

True, actually no one believes we reach this level, even after FUD talks and Last week crash. DEV team was super active and they do all the countermeasure.
Activity: 70
Now I'm thinking that this coin can beat BTC also
Activity: 29
Help? My wallet just quit working
It was fine earlier and now it won't open

try to reinstall. But first, copy the backup folder. and insert it into the new root of the wallet, and if possible capture the file
wallet.dat
LPC now crossed 100k sat amazing 🤤
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Can you share more information on what issue are you facing exactly and if you can post some screenshot or error message, we can help you.
copper member
Activity: 36
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
what happens to block rewards after the chart shown?
we are getting close to that last level
The next block rewards will be 10 LPC per block, which is a little bit higher than as of current one.
We are staying at block #45134, the change will occur at block #50001.

I have a fear that the higher the rewards there are slight chances of dumping coming up form the node holders, they need to stay calm and not to move all the rewards to the market.
Jump to: