Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 285. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Day by day LPC coin going to more trusted.i'm happy with trade this coin.
I'm also try to invest in LPC coin.hope LPC coin will going to moon soon.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Allow me to ask where I can find information about the Dev/Core Team

Soon there will be an announcement of a new site, there will be all the information about our team. And a new roadmap

Are you from the team? May I know how many members are in your team and where are you located?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
New website, new roadmap, and new block rewards to come (higher than the current one) will come next few days.
Stay calm and enjoy LPC project, which is grown amazingly fast!
copper member
Activity: 47
how much time for first MN reward?

The first award can come up to 8 hours

when is the next reward?

The first award takes up to 8 hours, the average time of the following is on the site
https://masternodes.online/currencies/lpc/
copper member
Activity: 48
copper member
Activity: 47

The first award can come up to 8 hours
copper member
Activity: 48
Activity: 29

Soon there will be an announcement of a new site, there will be all the information about our team. And a new roadmap

ty ty  Wink
ur welcome
copper member
Activity: 36

ty ty  Wink
Activity: 29

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The goal of the project is to make Lightpaycoin the best electronic currency for merchants. Is it because "it promotes positive change and provides safer, faster, and cheaper financial products and services to people around the world"? Or is there a particular reason to persuade users?
copper member
Activity: 36
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hey, this project seems pretty nice and well-organized!

Past couple days, I been looking at the project's community/discord, etc.. and seemed interesting/legit enough to join the project.

Welcome to LPC community, As an LPC supporter you made a good decision. sure you will like this Coin and Community won't regrets!!!!!!!!

First of all there is so much work to be done before anyone should go for applause and what not. Let them do their work and let's evaluate real results.

Expecting LPC to stand on listing in SE within 24 hours which shows the commitment of this coin - and the team has a strong desire to dream big

Everyone dreams big but 90% of the people who are doing so eventually go home Tongue

This team looks to be engaged with the community and are carefully following/respecting each roadmap, this is what I like, the current ROI is too high and would eventually go down when more people start their nodes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
LPC listed on https://mnprofits.com/

More updates to come - you wouldn't earn even with your job per day 80-90$

But LPC earns for you

Which one is accurate in terms of ROI? this site or masternodes.online.There should be a statistics on lightpay coin site with all these pieces of information.
Activity: 252
LPC coin prediction really great for future.now time to invest in LPC coin.
Yeah mate i'm also try to invest in LPC coin.This coin different from other coin in cryptobrige because this coin volume is always high.
Activity: 336
LPC coin prediction really great for future.now time to invest in LPC coin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
If Light Pay Coin team keep up their very good works, keep their dedication on LPC project, the project will sure to fly and hit 100k Satoshi soon.
It is totally depend upon sort of attitude and works of Light Pay Coin team next few weeks.
Lightpaycoin dominating CryptoBridge volume almost everyday  Wink Wink Wink
https://i.imgur.com/FII4Iqo.png?1
Light Pay Coin is ususally been ranked at the first place in Crypto Bridge exchange in volume aspect.
Total daily volume of LPC has stayed stable from 20 to 30 BTC for days.
Now LPC coin is best in Cryptobrige.Price is so good now.hope LPC will going to moon soon.
Activity: 170
Lightpaycoin dominating CryptoBridge volume almost everyday  Wink Wink Wink
https://i.imgur.com/FII4Iqo.png?1
Light Pay Coin is ususally been ranked at the first place in Crypto Bridge exchange in volume aspect.
Total daily volume of LPC has stayed stable from 20 to 30 BTC for days.
Day by day LPC coin going to more trusted.i'm happy with trade this coin.
Jump to: