Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 286. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Today, one Light Pay Coin masternode can get 45 coins from masternode operations each day.
These masternode rewards equal to more than $150 per day.
Personally, it is good passive earnings.
great work, Pirrlokk.
Activity: 252
Waiting for something more interesting here. Brilliant project, able to recognize results!  Good luck.
Yeah mate LPC project is grow up more trusted.keep support LPC team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
Waiting for something more interesting here. Brilliant project, able to recognize results!  Good luck.
Please calm down a bit.
The project will grown more, but it takes time, and LPC team need some time to take a rest.
I would prefer to see LPC project grow gradually, not exponentially because it will be more sustainable that way.
Activity: 44
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
LIGHTPAY COIN DAILY VOLUME MORE THAN $235.000
Yeah mate i'm really happy about this.LPC coin is going to moon soon.
This is one of the hottest project during bearish period of crypto market.
Earning profits from trading, staking, operating LPC masternodes.
What a profitable project, which has high ROI for both stakers and masternoders !
Activity: 336
Yeah mate i'm really happy about this.LPC coin is going to moon soon.
Activity: 325
What a strong project!
Light Pay Coin stayed stable above 50k satoshi in the last two days with extremely high volume in Crypto Bridge exchange.
It has been ranked in the first place in the exchange, in terms of daily volume.
More exchanges to come, Cryptopia and Southxchange.
Activity: 266

It is really crazy to see most of altcoins, including top altcoins fell gradually over the last few weeks, lost most of its price. In contrast, Light Pay Coin has kept rising like this.
Very amazing project.

It's all because of daily update from DEv and Team. Sure they will grow even more
[/quote]
What daily updates? his going to the moon post, with rendered atm pictures... has anyone asked how this all plans to come to fruition? did you like when the dev changed his Mario profile pic to a random dude on discord to try an look more legit? I just hope genuine investors are taking some profits on this hype-driven run-up.

[/quote]

I Don't know what kind of update you are looking for.

They announced the voting for Next exchange launch and they are working towards it.

A week before some random group spread FUD and try to destroy #LPC, Team announced we are working hard and we will bring back the price with community  support  (and they did that  in 24 hrs)  Node count increased from 107 - 158

The #LPC team launches a new website in the week and with the whole team and link to their profile in social networks
Activity: 252
Lightpaycoin dominating CryptoBridge volume almost everyday  Wink Wink Wink
https://i.imgur.com/FII4Iqo.png?1
Yes mate cryptobrige volume is always good.i'm happy to trade with LPC team.
Activity: 336
Amazing project I'm sure that this project have target to hit binance
Yeah mate i'm also waiting for that.stay with LPC team.
Activity: 77

It is really crazy to see most of altcoins, including top altcoins fell gradually over the last few weeks, lost most of its price. In contrast, Light Pay Coin has kept rising like this.
Very amazing project.

It's all because of daily update from DEv and Team. Sure they will grow even more
[/quote]
What daily updates? his going to the moon post, with rendered atm pictures... has anyone asked how this all plans to come to fruition? did you like when the dev changed his Mario profile pic to a random dude on discord to try an look more legit? I just hope genuine investors are taking some profits on this hype-driven run-up.

[/quote]
Lpc doing good, strong community support, Dev doing his best, I don't think that peoplel attract with that moon posts and atm pics. Every Coin post like that every day. But why only lpc price increasing and on the dumping day 7k sat to 45k sat with in 24hrs....soo this coin have something good.
Activity: 97

Very amazing project.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Lightpaycoin dominating CryptoBridge volume almost everyday  Wink Wink Wink
https://i.imgur.com/FII4Iqo.png?1
Activity: 180
Hi, guys!
I suppose that this project is pretty a lucrative investment at the present time!

U are right this is an alternate investment scheme when you miss BTC - LPC is on strong upside Most of the market is positive on LPC and its analysis
Activity: 126
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Hey, this project seems pretty nice and well-organized!

Past couple days, I been looking at the project's community/discord, etc.. and seemed interesting/legit enough to join the project.

Welcome to LPC community, As an LPC supporter you made a good decision. sure you will like this Coin and Community won't regrets!!!!!!!!

First of all there is so much work to be done before anyone should go for applause and what not. Let them do their work and let's evaluate real results.

Expecting LPC to stand on listing in SE within 24 hours which shows the commitment of this coin - and the team has a strong desire to dream big

Everyone dreams big but 90% of the people who are doing so eventually go home Tongue
Activity: 126
Amazing project I'm sure that this project have target to hit binance

[/quote]
Very amazing project.
[/quote]

Its all because of daily update from DEv and Team.Sure they will grow even more
Activity: 90
Day by day  Node count increase, 157  ....soon  we will reach 200  Wink

You are right bro - we will see 200 soon - currently there seems to be a slight slide in LPC but hold breath and go for long

Price will recover and move above 65K - My observation as of now is that 65K is still a small resistance level for LPC which needs to break to hit 100K

Do not get panic and dont sell you golden Gem LPC its worth a lot

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmUhKW1BzcBHKQgkLgju2QpJR9EbKANtoVP6efniHueXwR/blob

Happy Investing and Happy Trading

Very amazing project.
Activity: 180
Day by day  Node count increase, 157  ....soon  we will reach 200  Wink

You are right bro - we will see 200 soon - currently there seems to be a slight slide in LPC but hold breath and go for long

Price will recover and move above 65K - My observation as of now is that 65K is still a small resistance level for LPC which needs to break to hit 100K

Do not get panic and dont sell you golden Gem LPC its worth a lot

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmUhKW1BzcBHKQgkLgju2QpJR9EbKANtoVP6efniHueXwR/blob

Happy Investing and Happy Trading
Jump to: