Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 79. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
i have had staking rewards on as little as 16.8 that was a MN reward
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Join us for Webinar Wednesday at 10AM Central Time, GMT -5.  We will cover the latest stats, exchanges, and up-to-date news on LPC and the general market. See you then!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Join us for Webinar Wednesday at 10AM Central Time, GMT -5. 

We will cover the latest stats, exchanges, and up-to-date news on LPC and the general market.

See you then!

In today's webinar I anticipate great news about LPC next step. New investors  and what next exchange is on the pipeline.
Activity: 140
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY 24 HOURS VOLUME ON CRYPTOBRIDGE

Activity: 20
Correlation of LPC would be finished soon i think. We already on stable phase
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Join us for Webinar Wednesday at 10AM Central Time, GMT -5. 

We will cover the latest stats, exchanges, and up-to-date news on LPC and the general market.

See you then!

Activity: 266
Omni Analytical Group  BEST Performing Masternode Project    -    LPC  # 3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dlm2qQwU4AAvx7b.jpg:large
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 61.59k LPC / 49.232 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:       22.89141744 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    8,421.3107959 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00078534 BTC

Waiting for 100  K price Sad
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 61.59k LPC / 49.232 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:       22.89141744 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    8,421.3107959 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00078534 BTC
Activity: 30
A question.
If I do not include the UPnP on the router (or how it is there), will I need to include this in the wallet?
Activity: 168
copper member
Activity: 47
I could predict the price was gonna dip a bit tonight... know how?  Cause I bought some last night. LOL.  Happens everytime!
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

The number of online masternodes available for LPC only further shows the potential of this coin. This reinforces the buy indicators because of good adoption rates. A coin will be successful if and when it is gains mass adoption in the real world because what good is a coin if nobody uses it?

Because LPC is gaining solid a solid amount of new users, i am more confident to buy more LPC now while it's still so cheap.
Yes they work, the more new users using masternode LPC, they grew very well, and also this coin has a great potential for investment at this time.

Yeah good point you got there, it's one thing for LPC to get listed on those masternode hosting sites, it's another thing to actually have them being in functional working condition. Many other coins out there are listed but are offline or not working. With LPC, you can be assured that the development team is active and making sure that your LPC investment is always in top condition. This is another one of the reasons why i believe LPC is a great investment especially while the price is still so low.
Activity: 74

The number of online masternodes available for LPC only further shows the potential of this coin. This reinforces the buy indicators because of good adoption rates. A coin will be successful if and when it is gains mass adoption in the real world because what good is a coin if nobody uses it?

Because LPC is gaining solid a solid amount of new users, i am more confident to buy more LPC now while it's still so cheap.
Yes they work, the more new users using masternode LPC, they grew very well, and also this coin has a great potential for investment at this time.
Activity: 38
Hey, seems interesting!

Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community

KStarCoin will connect 300 Million Hallyu Fans to their K-stars.
If you are curious to know, refer to our website.
Also, the Telegram Airdrop is currently in progress,
so if you are interested, join us.

Bounty: https://bit.ly/2N3UwFe

Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
Guy's please vote on coinex exchange top 10 exchanges
ok mate i will voted.
Pages:
Jump to: