Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 80. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I'm really impressed LPC sell order at bitexbay exchange. Cheesy
I'm also impressed about this.good exchange for LPC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

The number of online masternodes available for LPC only further shows the potential of this coin. This reinforces the buy indicators because of good adoption rates. A coin will be successful if and when it is gains mass adoption in the real world because what good is a coin if nobody uses it?

Because LPC is gaining solid a solid amount of new users, i am more confident to buy more LPC now while it's still so cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
I'm really impressed LPC sell order at bitexbay exchange. Cheesy
I think there is no interest in LPC on bitexbay, trade history still looks the same as 2 days ago

Good start LPC.price is very good at bitexbay exchange.
I think there is no interest in LPC on bitexbay, trade history still looks the same as 2 days ago

yeah mate their sell order is 180k satoshi.Good price ever at bitexbay exchange.
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.59 USD (0.97%)
0.00079262 BTC (-3.39%)
Now LPC price 0.00072000 btc at cryptobrige.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

✅I am pleased to announce that LPC is listed on BitexBay.

✅Happy Trading!

https://www.bitexbay.com/Home/Orders/index/currency/LPC-BTC.html

Price is looking so good at bitexbay exchange.
Activity: 126
What do I need to know before I reinstall my wallet?

At first you have to take a backup of your wallet
copper member
Activity: 38
What do I need to know before I reinstall my wallet?
copper member
Activity: 48
Cmon guys!! I was hoping we would dump sub 5 so uncle titan can add another node. You dont want your lpc. Pay that bill, buy your lady/man a bracelet. Cmoooon
copper member
Activity: 57
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Once LPC Dev team accept invitation to attend Fox news show more investors will be attracted and price will get back up. Early investors are maximizing opportunity to grab more coin before the big news.

You very right and when that happen it will be huge.
Activity: 140
Once LPC Dev team accept invitation to attend Fox news show more investors will be attracted and price will get back up. Early investors are maximizing opportunity to grab more coin before the big news.
Hi how many active masternodes are running

There are some masternode monitoring sites that LPC is listed on that you can easily click and get details you need there. Or do you mean if that in any way affect the price? I don't think so. Number of MN running can only affect the reward.
Yeah number of mns can only affect the reward
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

There are some masternode monitoring sites that LPC is listed on that you can easily click and get details you need there. Or do you mean if that in any way affect the price? I don't think so. Number of MN running can only affect the reward.
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.59 USD (0.97%)
0.00079262 BTC (-3.39%)
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: