Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 83. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Let's vote for LPC on coinex exchange people
Yes I'll vote tomorrow after completing my kyc

We can do it! LPC community is big enough to vote LPC to be listed in a day if everyone just support LPC with their vote to be listed.
Activity: 126
Yes I'll vote tomorrow after completing my kyc
Activity: 168
#From #LPC #TEAM

@everyone

Top 10 Coinmarketcap exchange listing!

"Hi folks!  There is a voting competition on CoinEx, a CMC Top 10 exchange. LPC is listed and we have no votes.  Please complete the user registration on the site, go through KYC, and vote for LPC. Let’s get to the top and get listed!  This will be a new high for our community for sure - solely based on your effort!
https://www.coinex.com/vote"

Now everyone, let's do it! Let's get LPC listed here.

We will sure get listed there. LPC community can give the vote required within few days. A very supportive community we are. Already trying to get my KYC set and I will vote. Everyone, let's go and vote for LPC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Stay in the community, there could be Twitter bounty or any other bounty for you to participate in. LPC has it own unique way of rewarding community members.

You remind me of all the great opportunities to earn LPC in those early days. The chat bounty, faucet and other awesome ways all community members had to earn free LPC.

Hi folks!  There is a voting competition on CoinEx, a CMC Top 10 exchange. LPC is listed and we have no votes.  Please complete the user registration on the site, go through KYC, and vote for LPC. Let’s get to the top and get listed!  This will be a new high for our community for sure - solely based on your effort!
https://www.coinex.com/vote
Guy's please vote on coinex exchange

Stay in the community, there could be Twitter bounty or any other bounty for you to participate in. LPC has it own unique way of rewarding community members.
#From #LPC #TEAM

@everyone

"Hi folks!  There is a voting competition on CoinEx, a CMC Top 10 exchange. LPC is listed and we have no votes.  Please complete the user registration on the site, go through KYC, and vote for LPC. Let’s get to the top and get listed!  This will be a new high for our community for sure - solely based on your effort!
https://www.coinex.com/vote"

Now everyone, let's do it! Let's get LPC listed here.
LPC is gradually recovering from the dip. $5.600 already at 7.92% Green. $7 next target before tomorrow same time.

A new exchange for LPC? Oh wow! Expansion for investors to enjoy trading with LPC with any exchange of their choice.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE IS ADDED TO NEW MASTERNODE LAUNCHED SERVICE+VPS https://sunnynode.com/

✅This service guarantees' a trustless masternode hosting process that is secure and reliable, using a cold wallet swap, meaning we never ask for your private keys!

✅The first 10 customers to use coupon code "LPC20" will receive 20% off on the first month of their services

This is great news as all these integrations and developments are a good indicator of an upcoming BULL RUN for LPC. Just take a look at the CMC price, LPC is taking off again. Who knows where the price will be in a few weeks but i speculate it will easily double judging from previous market highs. Any market corrections / retracements are over, technical analysis indicates GREEN for LPC.

As usual, this makes it an extremely good time to buy LPC. I'm buying as much as i can.

Lightpay coin is heading to greatwr heights. Many collaboration and integration for future significance of this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
hka
Activity: 4
Hello,

So I started a masternode by following the instructions in the video.  I also read in this forum that it would take between 24-36 hours to receive first payment.  That was when there were only 600 nodes.  Now there are more than double that.  My node has been up for 2 days and 6 hours with no payments.  Does anyone have any recent experience with how long it takes to get that first payment?  Also, after that first payment, do the payments come more often and at regular intervals?

My next topic is staking.  I followed that video as well.  Any ideas when I should receive my first coins from staking?

Thanks very much.

hka

[edit]

Nevermind.  My first reward just came through.  For anyone that is interested, it took about 2 days and 8 hours with almost 1300 masternodes on the network.  As for the staking, I realized my mistake and everything should be working here in about an hour.
Pages:
Jump to: