Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 20. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I read somewhere that 1 MN ROI % can be won 1 one month ? Is it true ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
LindaChain.com is now on v1.0.1.1

Thank you very much
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It was hard-coded in the linda.conf file  Smiley my mistake.

masternodeaddr=1.2.3.4:28284

It was there for testing all options to get the previous version to work
Wrong port number in the code (for running a masternode). Check in the code is 28284, but the application uses 33820 (netstat -a). You need port nat to solve the error message.

=
The new default port is 33820
You can use any port you want, it might be hardcoded in your Linda.conf?
you can acutally use any port for a masternode just set port= in your Linda.conf there is no limitation

Can you please tell me where exactly it says 28284 in the code, I just greped the entire source and I cannot find that, all I can see it port 28888 for testnet, but its coded for 33820?

Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
LindaChain.com is now on v1.0.1.1
Activity: 28
Working  Masternode  wallet update now available, everyone and all mining pool must update to the news source for them to use  Linda effectively.

https://hexpool.com is already updated and running the new wallet successfully:) Thanks for the update dev!
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
It is possible to install a Masternode in the Pi2 with the Github Source?

With the new update, if you can get it to compile on Pi2 then sure it will Smiley
I starting to compile Raspberry Pi Linda new wallet version.
When I finish i give download link Lindad-arm.
Lindad-arm support Raspberry Pi Orange Pi Banana Pi microcomputers.
Activity: 179
Working  Masternode  wallet update now available, everyone and all mining pool must update to the news source for them to use  Linda effectively.
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Great update, thanks.
It is possible to install a Masternode in the Pi2 with the Github Source?

With the new update, if you can get it to compile on Pi2 then sure it will Smiley
Activity: 63
Choo choo, all aboard the lindacoin MOON train! lol
Hello
I am very happy to announce a Linda wallet update that has working masternodes

https://i.imgur.com/QgSL0wY.png

You can get the new wallet compiled for windows or linux or get the source code from our github page
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/releases

Here is a guide to update  your wallet:
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Update-Linda-windows-wallet

Here is a guide to setup a masternode:
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Basic-Masternode-guide

A masternode costs 30000000 Linda

Thank you for your patience as we prepared this update everyone
Activity: 28
our professional Dev will in few minutes release the update.

https://hexpool.com updated - Pool up&running
Activity: 224
if you don't like this coin , if you don't like the 30million masternode....if you don't like the dev team , the bugs etc.....then stop coming here and throwing  mud to everything that is related to this coin..... you have another 1000 other coins to invest  or to waste your time.
I personali don't care what you think ....my money are mine, i will throw it wherever i want...............for you this coin is sh*t?....who cares...i will do a sh*t investment ....cose i don't care, i like the coin and it's features, and i believe that the team will fix the problems, and the price will go up in the upcoming months.......
what if the team just used the coin to make money ? what if they stop supporting the project?   who cares...i have 100 other coins that i have investing .....i dont really care.....
I believe it will go up , you dont ....who cares
Wink ....relax guys .....

I believe it is my right to tell the community of my opinion and present facts that I have found. In my opinion with every scamcoin if it pushes even 1 user away from crypto its a terrible loss because they will tell their friends not to invest. So I will not stop and will continue to share my opinion and facts on every coin i look into.
fair enough but maybe instead of clogging up this thread, which should be used for constructive posts or questions. instead make a thread and link it to this one. else it just makes you look like an ass.

it is actually the perfect place to tell everyone how "amateur" is that coin/dev team.
Activity: 179
our professional Dev will in few minutes release the update.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Few people on the pool lindaminingpool.ddns.net
There are not enough funds to support the crane  Sad
I working to add to the pool nicehash support.
Activity: 318
if you don't like this coin , if you don't like the 30million masternode....if you don't like the dev team , the bugs etc.....then stop coming here and throwing  mud to everything that is related to this coin..... you have another 1000 other coins to invest  or to waste your time.
I personali don't care what you think ....my money are mine, i will throw it wherever i want...............for you this coin is sh*t?....who cares...i will do a sh*t investment ....cose i don't care, i like the coin and it's features, and i believe that the team will fix the problems, and the price will go up in the upcoming months.......
what if the team just used the coin to make money ? what if they stop supporting the project?   who cares...i have 100 other coins that i have investing .....i dont really care.....

I believe it is my right to tell the community of my opinion and present facts that I have found. In my opinion with every scamcoin if it pushes even 1 user away from crypto its a terrible loss because they will tell their friends not to invest. So I will not stop and will continue to share my opinion and facts on every coin i look into.
fair enough but maybe instead of clogging up this thread, which should be used for constructive posts or questions. instead make a thread and link it to this one. else it just makes you look like an ass.
Activity: 46

Activity: 26
I cant believe you guys are still supporting this coin, its obvious the dev has no idea about building and maintaining a coin. All hes doing is advertising linda more despite the massive amount of bugs that its obvious he cant fix meanwhile hes dumped all his 10% premine (5 Billion). Don't expect the masternodes to ever be up and running
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
I have problem here. 
Why blocks have 2 hashes: "hash" and "proofhash" ?
if I have "proofhash"  can I get the block by some method?
Pages:
Jump to: