Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 21. (Read 95170 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
It is possible to install a Masternode in the Pi2 with the Github Source?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

You can get Masternodes from other coins that existed for years, for $40, $100, $1000, $5000 etc and to get a good yielding amount of return.

You feeling good in your fantasy world?

Staking works perfectly with windows qt-wallet. Very nice is the approx. time for staking reward :-) And the stake is only locked after minting for the while of confirmation the minting block, after 15minuts you have access to your (whole) stake, this is very cool.
But windows is trash, please release an working linux qt-wallet. Thanks

Staking what? lol. there is nothing to stake, you can stake for days and bearly get any thing from this coin since it's NEW/NOOB coin.

In my opinion masternde 30million is ok.....they should not change it....
And linda will have a great future....it will only fail if the developers close or throw the project away.....otherwise the project will be good and linda will grow in price quickly ...5500$ for a masternode is not that much. Masternodes should not be for everyone  with 10$.....there are masternodes outhere that cost a lot , go to see dash masternode....
Linda will be fine until the dev team will be fine.....and the money in the future will come both for the dev team, and for those who invest in linda in the upcoming months , while it will be cheap ......dont get fooll buy the pump and dumps ......linda offers very very low transaction fees... i used dogecoin for cutting down transaction fee , in my transactions....now i will use linda

You kidding right?

Dash masternode cost was $30 if you value it on it's early days.

1,000 DASH coins for a masternode.

How do you even dare to compare DASH to Linda? or any small coin in that matter.

DASH is been used by many public users, apple store, public stores and companies. owning a DASH masternode will yield a lot of profits becuse there are many big transactions there.

Linda or other noob coins got almost NOTHING in terms of value. running a masternode now will yield you almost nothing (Since no one know/heard about this coin and who said it even will work)

On the other hand, you got many other solid/known coins to run a masternode at the same price and they will yield much more lol.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
This is technical ANN and not Investing/Trading advice thread  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
In my opinion masternde 30million is ok.....they should not change it....
And linda will have a great future....it will only fail if the developers close or throw the project away.....otherwise the project will be good and linda will grow in price quickly ...5500$ for a masternode is not that much. Masternodes should not be for everyone  with 10$.....there are masternodes outhere that cost a lot , go to see dash masternode....
Linda will be fine until the dev team will be fine.....and the money in the future will come both for the dev team, and for those who invest in linda in the upcoming months , while it will be cheap ......dont get fooll buy the pump and dumps ......linda offers very very low transaction fees... i used dogecoin for cutting down transaction fee , in my transactions....now i will use linda

you cannot compare a new coin with little achievments to crypto veterans like dash,pivx or crown this neglects the work and achievments of older coins and shows how unserious u are, youre a early bagholder and linda enthusiast? fine, no reason to get unreal tough

You can get Masternodes from other coins that existed for years, for $40, $100, $1000, $5000 etc and to get a good yielding amount of return.

You feeling good in your fantasy world?

Staking works perfectly with windows qt-wallet. Very nice is the approx. time for staking reward :-) And the stake is only locked after minting for the while of confirmation the minting block, after 15minuts you have access to your (whole) stake, this is very cool.
But windows is trash, please release an working linux qt-wallet. Thanks
Activity: 392
pff, 30.000.000 coins for mn,yea right

Who want earn money without working, have to invest money and bear the risk.

But you can buy 10.000 Crown@1usd or 10.000 PIVX@2usd or 1000 Dash @200usd if 30.000.000 too much for you at few Satoshis  Roll Eyes
Many people pay much more for one asic-miner and you cry about 1-3BTC for Masternode?

If you think some one will pay $5000 for a Masternode on Linda (A new coin, without no background) you're living on a fantasy world.

i agree mn coin is 2 high, maybe a vote on it?

But you can buy 10.000 Crown@1usd or 10.000 PIVX@2usd or 1000 Dash @200usd if 30.000.000 too much for you at few Satoshis  Roll Eyes
Many people pay much more for one asic-miner and you cry about 1-3BTC for Masternode?

If you think some one will pay $5000 for a Masternode on Linda (A new coin, without no background) you're living on a fantasy world.

Quickdeal,

1- Please introduce yourself and your team, and give us the links for your personal profiles in social media like twitter, Fb, Linkedin, etc.
people would trust the project easier when they know who are they dealing with.

2- when will the masternode be implemented? the community needs a timeline.

3- when will the Mac wallet be released?

Thank you in advance.

If you are not a scammer answer ALL my questions precisely.
as an investor these are important for me rn.

I am not Linda investors, but just a off-topic question.

Do you ever invested on Bitcoin?
I assume so. do you have all the personal profiles on Satoshi? nope

Some coins/projects/services wanna stay anonymous and it's their right.

You can ivnest it or not, up to you.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Quickdeal,

1- Please introduce yourself and your team, and give us the links for your personal profiles in social media like twitter, Fb, Linkedin, etc.

Thank you in advance.

If you are not a scammer answer ALL my questions precisely.
as an investor these are important for me rn.
Quickdeal,

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
The IRCBOT detection is a common thing for wallets.

Just doing a google search on these forums brings up similar detections on:

Kekcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026344.460
Volpcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2001317.40
RSGPcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2003436.200
Onyx wallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1934989.320
Durer coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992123.40
Cache coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1942145.560
Crave: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20124226
Kittehcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1340334.100
Zoin coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671060.660

This isn't even all of them and they all started report this issue in the last month after not being detected on any of them.  Pretty much every single coin that likely all use the same base wallet code is showing up with similar reports from the Anti-virus scanners.   Someone obviously put in a pattern that is matching on the base code of the wallets.  Unless you are saying that every single one of these coins has a backdoor in it.

This is correct alot of coins just use IRC for peer discovery, the only thing they do is login to IRC announce them selves so other nodes can connect and add other nodes that announce themselves in that channel its just a way for the network to stay connected
If you inspect the code you see that is all that these coins do there is no "backdoor"

I you were worried then you can check the code and compile from source rather than using a binary wallet.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Linux Wallet dont start.  It search for libminiupnp, dont find it, but is still installed...

But dont worry... it happens with most linux wallets :-)

Buuut... please fix it :-)

Just few hints to get wallet compiling from source using linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

After installing all required packages according to ./doc/build-unix.md,
set executive rights chmod 755 ./src/leveldb/build_detect_platform and build and install lib secp256k1 :

cd ~/Linda/src/secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install

I had to modify ./src/net.cpp.

./src/net.cpp :
require correct miniupnpc distro path (22.1 , 23.1, 24.1, 25.1)

#ifdef USE_UPNP
#include
#include
#include
#include
#endif

then you can do classic
qmake -qt=qt5 && make
inside /Linda folder.

Hope someone will appreciate
LINDA donation address LXBM5M1DPMR2qBj7eRmtCKXD1CMzaE1AKD

this didnt work for me, is there a slack or discord channel where i can get some help?

tehMoonwalker, send me PM, copy/paste errors from compiler and I'll try to help you.
Please also specify which linux distro are you using.
OK ?  Wink
Activity: 233
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO
pff, 30.000.000 coins for mn,yea right. That is just a little to much.
Around 10.000 coins would be more than enough.
Quickdeal where that 5 billion current supply came from? after 2 weeks of release...

He premined it and dumped during pump Cheesy

And with this money he can invest full time in project Wink
Activity: 46
Quickdeal where that 5 billion current supply came from? after 2 weeks of release...

He premined it and dumped during pump Cheesy
Activity: 309
Pages:
Jump to: