Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 23. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Coinmarketcap links to the apparant fake twitter feed but devs need to give that information to coinmarketcap so they can link it.

So Devs gave fake twitterfeed to coinmarketcap and now they scream fake account???

Either way if you want some credibility report the fake twitter to twitter contact coinmarketcap to change feeds asap or this project breaths scam from top to bottom and no time is bullshit your coin is being exposed here as major theft trough its main communication platform so this is extreme priority nr 1.

Fix it now in stead of using another account and simply telling dont do it.

I have contacted coinmarketcap already, please help us spread the word so that Innocent persons will not be scammed.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Coinmarketcap links to the apparant fake twitter feed but devs need to give that information to coinmarketcap so they can link it.

So Devs gave fake twitterfeed to coinmarketcap and now they scream fake account???

Either way if you want some credibility report the fake twitter to twitter contact coinmarketcap to change feeds asap or this project breaths scam from top to bottom and no time is bullshit your coin is being exposed here as major theft trough its main communication platform so this is extreme priority nr 1.

Fix it now in stead of using another account and simply telling dont do it.
Activity: 2
Thanks dev for this information. appreciate. thanks you.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
  Hello everyone,

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO EVERYONE

Note that our official Linda Twitter hand is @Lindaproject and the url to our handle is https://twitter.com/Lindaproject , please ignore any other twitter handle claiming to represent Lindacoin. It is also very important to read this warning message below

It has come to our notice some people are using fake linda twitter account to scam people, please don't send Linda to any address in the name of masternode activation. Please ignore them. Below is a screen shot for the tweet bthey are using to scam people,please ignore it.

Dev, thanks for the warning.
It's good i read your comment at twitter.
That fake account almost got me.
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
LINDA pool added to:

www.mining-dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 2
quickdeal - please give us an update! What's the ETA on the masternode fix? When will github be updated? Too much uncertainty.
ignore  https://twitter.com/LindaCoin_  handle for any message it post about Lindacoin asking for 30m LINDA for MN activation, they are scammers. The official Lindacoin handle is http://twitter.com/lindaproject

Thank you for understanding
   Hello everyone,

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO EVERYONE

Note that our official Linda Twitter hand is @Lindaproject and the url to our handle is https://twitter.com/Lindaproject , please ignore any other twitter handle claiming to represent Lindacoin. It is also very important to read this warning message below

It has come to our notice some people are using fake linda twitter account to scam people, please don't send Linda to any address in the name of masternode activation. Please ignore them. Below is a screen shot for the tweet bthey are using to scam people,please ignore it.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
very nice run of this masternode coin! now a few suggestions to make it from hype to organic endless growth

1: less mn collateral

2  clean mn guide on windows and ubuntu vps

3  clean and working wallet compile guide for ubuntu vps commandline

4: bountys, twitter signature , letz spread the word
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Just few hints to get wallet compiling from source using linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

Thank you, i will try it on my PoS pc soon. But i want do not use "make install" , its a little bit dirty way... but for wallet only PC its ok. I like qt wallets, because its easy for cleanremove.
If it works, i send you few Lindas ( or Lindi? ;-) )

You're welcome!
make install regarding secp256k1 lib is to make sure that linker found it as standard lib of your system.
But for sure you can find better solution.
Happy Lindas !
Activity: 48
Pool is UP!!!

CoinStop.me Linda Pool has 0% pool fees PPLNS
Join Now: https://linda.coinstop.me/
Activity: 70
Guys be extremely careful.. Developer give me some clarification, why is there an IRC-backdoor in your QT wallet?
Why are you ignoring my question "quickdeal"? "Trojan.win32.IRCbot.avdi" is not a "false-positive".  Who are the devs you are claiming to be in your "team"?

When you remove newbie tag I may think you know something, so far, I have seen av activation is common in crypto windows wallet
Activity: 279
No masternode but get pos reward.

PoS Reward... After which time is an coin mature? Same time like how for Masternode = 24h ?
Where i can find the formula for calculating the probability (maybe with interdependence with the stake value) ?

@kkblownt

Chikun arise! Oh, my fail, stick upside down... :-)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
¿Is possible start a maternode with less of 30 Millions ?
No masternode but get pos reward.
brand new
Activity: 0

Please repeat -> Iam Sofa King, we told Ed ....
Say it faster.
Not so fast.
[/quote]

Exuse me?
Activity: 279

Just few hints to get wallet compiling from source using linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

Thank you, i will try it on my PoS pc soon. But i want do not use "make install" , its a little bit dirty way... but for wallet only PC its ok. I like qt wallets, because its easy for cleanremove.
If it works, i send you few Lindas ( or Lindi? ;-) )

Please repeat -> Iam Sofa King, we told Ed ....
Say it faster.
Not so fast.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 56
So far gaining ground on Yobit. We like.
Activity: 98
Linux Wallet dont start.  It search for libminiupnp, dont find it, but is still installed...

But dont worry... it happens with most linux wallets :-)

Buuut... please fix it :-)

After installing all required packages according to ./doc/build-unix.md,
set executive rights chmod 755 ./src/leveldb/build_detect_platform and build and install lib secp256k1 :

cd ~/Linda/src/secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install

I had to modify ./src/net.cpp.

./src/net.cpp :
require correct miniupnpc distro path (22.1 , 23.1, 24.1, 25.1)

#ifdef USE_UPNP
#include
#include
#include
#include
#endif

then you can do classic
qmake -qt=qt5 && make
inside /Linda folder.

Hope someone will appreciate
LINDA donation address LXBM5M1DPMR2qBj7eRmtCKXD1CMzaE1AKD
Activity: 69
how many coins are they gonna make it for masternode i know right now its 30M coins what will they lower it to?
Pages:
Jump to: