Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 26. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Guys be extremely careful.. Developer give me some clarification, why is there an IRC-backdoor in your QT wallet?
Why are you ignoring my question "quickdeal"? "Trojan.win32.IRCbot.avdi" is not a "false-positive".  Who are the devs you are claiming to be in your "team"?

MWB premium and Kaspersky don't detect anything on my end? Do you have a SS or proof. If its true its concerning that no one has responded to you. I am only going off of what I know and that is that its safe for me.
Activity: 51
this coin mineable?
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Guys be extremely careful.. Developer give me some clarification, why is there an IRC-backdoor in your QT wallet?
Why are you ignoring my question "quickdeal"? "Trojan.win32.IRCbot.avdi" is not a "false-positive".  Who are the devs you are claiming to be in your "team"?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Don't people realize the 50 BILLION supply this crap coin has....? This thing is going nowhere.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

We are currently having a team of talented devs working to resolve all issues with solutions almost around the corner. Watch out as we unfold success very soon.

Thank you

I know you are doing your best quickdeal...we all should do our best to promote this coin.
whats wrong with wallet
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Alright now this gets interesting. The volume jumped by a lot today, but it's still nothing, there is so much to be done for this coin to pass 100 sat, hell, even 50 sat.
Activity: 124
Hello everyone,

We are currently having a team of talented devs working to resolve all issues with solutions almost around the corner. Watch out as we unfold success very soon.

Thank you

I know you are doing your best quickdeal...we all should do our best to promote this coin.
Activity: 29
All I can say is with that volume, somebody must know something, whatever it may be
Activity: 179
Hello everyone,

Thank you
Please don't compare this masternode coin with chc coin
Be serious
c.r.e.a.m.

Please be a bit smart... Just imagine that Max Lee pump thus coin soon....let's say to fund his chc hodl movement... he will win in every aspect... making 100% success with 2 coins...why not ?
Who could expect that an abandonned coins like chc could do what it did.
I learn one thing with this episode...in crypto every thing is possible.
Activity: 170
Shilling on twitter intensifies and volume going up by a lot. This should be entertaining at least if nothing else. Masternode price still very cheap. I have a soft spot these insane coin count things/low sat coins.

Wow! now in NovaExchange..

Belt your seatbells guys.... I have the feeling our sweet Linda is the next CHC. The volume triple since this morning. After it breaks the 10 sats ..road open to Pluto !

On all his video since 3 days he s mentionning Linda. I am pretty sure he has a close eyes on it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Please don't compare this masternode coin with chc coin
Be serious
c.r.e.a.m.
Activity: 41

Wow! now in NovaExchange..
Activity: 29
Please post the code at github that suggest this not that the binaries weren't already compiled and not served from there. So its entirely plausible, would just like to see proof if there is any. Thanks

Max Lee flirting with Linda;)

Dev get it together asap

agree.. and linda will rise like chaincoin

Or ask Max Lee to use LINDA TO TAKE REVENGE ON WHALES WHO DUMPED CHC.
With his hughe community ...he can propulse Linda to 100 + sat in 24 hours
Activity: 309
Activity: 62
Just say, this coin already have anything ( community, exchange, coinmarketcap listed, fast transaction ) at the begining.
Hi dev, Please hear your community without that you are nothing.

Max Lee the founder of Hodl Mouvment just bought some. And it's the 3 rd time he spoke about it on his videos.
Results ? Almost at 4 sat (still 0.9 btc in the wall). When the bug fixed soon probably in few days...it might 2 or 3x easily.

Devs...time to speed up. Wink

Where do you find this at?

I think just saw that video on youtube where he mentioned he bought Linda Coin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZMB3S6Eqpo
Activity: 13
Just say, this coin already have anything ( community, exchange, coinmarketcap listed, fast transaction ) at the begining.
Hi dev, Please hear your community without that you are nothing.

Max Lee the founder of Hodl Mouvment just bought some. And it's the 3 rd time he spoke about it on his videos.
Results ? Almost at 4 sat (still 0.9 btc in the wall). When the bug fixed soon probably in few days...it might 2 or 3x easily.

Devs...time to speed up. Wink

Where do you find this at?
Activity: 90
If the people read some posts from the 1st pages before getting in. I've said that this was a potential scam from the beginning.
As you can see most of the people who invested/mining the coin are newbies ou fake logins to make this forum runing on the top of the Alt coin announcements.
The Dev always had suspicious moves from the beginning, wrong attitude, has like 90% of the coins... and you now what? I heven doubt If he can write any code from scratch. Now he is runing and happy with your bitcoin while you guys are still figuring out how to handle a masternode. Oh boy...

Solution is around the corner.We will soon be put you to shame for you negative mindset.

You clearly don't know what are you talking about.
You don't even know how to setup a MN!

!!!  Guys don't listen this Scammer, I've warned about him several times before based on all my findings !!!

Pages:
Jump to: