Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 27. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Max Lee flirting with Linda;)

Dev get it together asap

agree.. and linda will rise like chaincoin
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
Max Lee flirting with Linda;)

Dev get it together asap
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Just say, this coin already have anything ( community, exchange, coinmarketcap listed, fast transaction ) at the begining.
Hi dev, Please hear your community without that you are nothing.

Max Lee the founder of Hodl Mouvment just bought some. And it's the 3 rd time he spoke about it on his videos.
Results ? Almost at 4 sat (still 0.9 btc in the wall). When the bug fixed soon probably in few days...it might 2 or 3x easily.

Devs...time to speed up. Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
OMG price 3 sats,
Scam coin  Angry
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Sorry everyone, we are working tirelessly behind the scene to resolve all issue

Thank you for understanding

How many times has he said this vague response without any updates or seeing any issues actually getting resolved.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I like Linda, she's so sexy  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
Is Linda named after the Portuguese term beautiful girl? I just bought some because it looks like a good coin and it reminds me of a relationship I had with a beautiful Brazilian Woman.
Activity: 179
Just say, this coin already have anything ( community, exchange, coinmarketcap listed, fast transaction ) at the begining.
Hi dev, Please hear your community without that you are nothing.
Activity: 46
Also seeing that the richlists are being hidden. BLATANT ASF Dev shut this shitter down
HOLY SHIT just looked at the code in this coin and holy fuck dev isnt even trying to hide the fact that he duplicated teh 8bit code like half of the code is still set up to have 112 coins for a masternode and half of the code is set up to have 30 mil for a masternode. Jesus talk about a quick deal all the dev is doing is making a quick buck
Activity: 28
Everyone can mine at www.hexpool.com with only 1.5% fee  Cool
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
I think add it to my pool soon
Activity: 92
Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty
Hey everyone,

Does the community have a telegram/slack? Also, what is the status on masternodes?

Thanks!

Slack is best community ....
Activity: 179
Sorry everyone, we are working tirelessly behind the scene to resolve all issue

Thank you for understanding
Activity: 110
I just got a couple of Linda coins for myself. Would like to know just like others if there is a Discord channel for this coin? If no, can you please create one. Also are there any airdrops/free give aways? My friends keep asking me and I told them I will get the required info from the reliable source and here I am.

I would also like to know what is the connection between matured coins and expected time to earn. I see this info in my wallet, at the initial days it said I do not have matured coins for staking, now it says I have "x" amount of days left before I start earning. I am not quite sure I understand the under lying maths here. If you could help, that would be great.

I am planning to buy more of Linda coins and I hope this coins has a solid road map and a bright future.

Thanks,
Lezz

Dev is pretty bad at communication there is a community discord channel. You can see how most of us feel about the coin now on there https://discord.gg/SKDrCVv

I have no discord, as LindaCoin Slack?
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Pool lindaminingpool.ddns.net working.
Because of bad weather turned off the light.
Already has worked.
I just got a couple of Linda coins for myself. Would like to know just like others if there is a Discord channel for this coin? If no, can you please create one. Also are there any airdrops/free give aways? My friends keep asking me and I told them I will get the required info from the reliable source and here I am.

I would also like to know what is the connection between matured coins and expected time to earn. I see this info in my wallet, at the initial days it said I do not have matured coins for staking, now it says I have "x" amount of days left before I start earning. I am not quite sure I understand the under lying maths here. If you could help, that would be great.

I am planning to buy more of Linda coins and I hope this coins has a solid road map and a bright future.

Thanks,
Lezz

Dev is pretty bad at communication there is a community discord channel. You can see how most of us feel about the coin now on there https://discord.gg/SKDrCVv
Activity: 331
Merit: 105

Thanks,
Lezz

We are all waiting for the dev's clarification, but he doesn't seem to be active much. I still believe in this coin's future.
Activity: 868

Thanks,
Lezz
Activity: 19
Hey everyone,

Does the community have a telegram/slack? Also, what is the status on masternodes?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: