Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 116. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I am attempting to install the wallet but my virus scanner immediately jumped up and said that the windows wallet contains Tilken.BLD trojan.
Whats up with that?

That is not a trojan, possibly a false positive because there are many nodes/peers connected to the wallet as masternodes or wallets so your antivirus read it as trojan. you either tell your Antivirus that the wallet threat is false positive or use VPS to stake your coins in the wallets.
Activity: 333
I am attempting to install the wallet but my virus scanner immediately jumped up and said that the windows wallet contains Tilken.BLD trojan.
Whats up with that?
Activity: 394
So 30 millions of Linda coin worth now 15 satoshi (right now) is equal to approx more than 5BTC? Well, quite big investment...
Activity: 174
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi,

Can anyone help me please, I would like to buy a load of LINDA, however I can see where to exchange it but cannot find any information on wallets or where to store it.

Please. An someone advise on the best place to store LINDA.

Thank you.

You can store Linda coins in exchange wallet or you can store them locally. If you store locally and unlock the wallet only for staking, they you can get up to 5000 coins for every 10 million in the wallet. If you have 30 million coins then you can become masternode and then you get paid about 65000 coins daily.

-support team
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi,

Can anyone help me please, I would like to buy a load of LINDA, however I can see where to exchange it but cannot find any information on wallets or where to store it.

Please. An someone advise on the best place to store LINDA.

Thank you.
Activity: 29
Is there an android wallet for linda?
And will it hit bittrex?

Bittrex lists only stable large cap coins, Linda is nowhere near that level as of this moment.

Judging by the graph the growth of the coin is natural, of the output on bittrex possible. They recently wrote that resume for adding new coins. I think this can happen in 2-3 months, and we'll go to the moon)
Activity: 6
sorry guys, is there a discord chan?
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
And will it hit bittrex?

Bittrex lists only stable large cap coins, Linda is nowhere near that level as of this moment.
And will it hit bittrex?
While I purchase the 30mil for the MasterNode.....

Is it possible to stake with couple millions Linda from a windows wallet?

Linux pc is back-home

Yes sure you can stake using Windows wallet
-support team
How much coins i get for staking 1 000 000 coins?

You get about 5000 coins for every 10 million staking coins

-support team
I have been staking about 500,000 coins since 8/28.  Granted, that is not much but still have not received any coin payout.  Based on 5,000 coin payout for every 10 Million coins, I should be getting about 200 coin per day.  Below is my conf file.  Am I doing something wrong?  Wallet has been up and unlocked since then.

rpcuser=***
rpcpassword=***
rpcport=93821
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listenonion=0
staking=1

addnode=185.82.200.183
addnode=185.183.98.138
addnode=185.137.97.15
addnode=104.236.248.131
addnode=207.231.77.78
addnode=142.129.224.40
addnode=94.75.47.43
addnode=45.55.212.165
addnode=167.114.121.103

addnode=lindaminingpool.ddns.net
addnode=64.180.19.218
addnode=5.141.209.230
addnode=5.9.112.62

Please restart wallet and you will get the rewards in 1 hour

-support team
Activity: 179
Hi guys I'm new to  staking and I have an issue that i need help with.  I have staked 720,000 coins, but then in my dashboard my 720,000 coins went back to spendable automatically. But since then it is showing that my coins have not been matured for staking, even though I have plenty of coins. Please help!!

You need to wait for 24 hours for you coins to mature, by then you will start receiving stake rewards. You will normally be receiving rewards every 24 hours,that is the maturity period. Please make sure your wallet is open and online 24 hours to receive the maximum reward.
Activity: 8

Stake them for 24 hours and find out  Wink
Activity: 8
Activity: 15
Hi guys I'm new to  staking and I have an issue that i need help with.  I have staked 720,000 coins, but then in my dashboard my 720,000 coins went back to spendable automatically. But since then it is showing that my coins have not been matured for staking, even though I have plenty of coins. Please help!!
Activity: 235
While I purchase the 30mil for the MasterNode.....

Is it possible to stake with couple millions Linda from a windows wallet?

Linux pc is back-home
Activity: 72

Your calculation is really impressive and correct!
And from your calculation, looking here https://linda.masternodes.pro/ telling us there are 47 Masternode active should result then 144,510 Linda each, so Linda's current price on cryptopia is about $ 84 a day.
It is therefore far from what the above page tells us that shows a gain of $ 885 a day, that is about x10 from the real gain.
Why this then?
How is the data false on https://linda.masternodes.pro/?

Well it could have been old data from when there were less MNs on the network. So the MN count was up-to-date but the payouts were off by a a week or more I guess.

Right now the numbers have been lowered but they are not correct either.

Always DYOM (do your own maths).
Jump to: