Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 119. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 251
The price is extremely low right now, I think if Linda cannot make it really different, it seems difficult to raise again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Where did this unreal ROI come from for Linda on masternodes.pro ?
Is it a site error or can someone confirm it by calculations or practice?
How many coins do 1 MN per day bring?
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
anyone think linda can be a 1B cap coin?
Dont think so
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
anyone think linda can be a 1B cap coin?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Kaspersky reports Wallet to have malware Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.avqu

@Linda Dev,
I do have the same issue as described above.
Kaspersky is deleting the wallet file Linda-qt.exe immediately after the file was de-zipped from downloaded zip-file.

Is there another source to download the windows wallet ?

You could exclude that directory from scanning by Kaspersky. It won't touch the file then, but it's at your own risk off course.
Activity: 58

@Linda Dev,
Kaspersky is deleting the wallet file Linda-qt.exe immediately after the file was de-zipped from downloaded zip-file.

That is not a trojan, possibly a false positive because there are many nodes/peers connected to the wallet as masternodes or wallets so your antivirus read it as trojan. So many people face the same issue in such a way that the only solution is to either tell your Antivirus that the wallet threat is false positive or i use VPS to stake your coins in the wallets.

Hello quickdeal,

Thanks for your quick support.

Question, how to set up  VPS to stake your coins in the wallets.
Is there a guide for it ?

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
What is current daily ROI of one masternode?
There are 35 master nodes and they get 50% of every block reward shared by all active master nodes, right?

Yes but you forgot the 50% that goes to staking wallets too. You can check exact ROI on masternodes.pro

-support team

What do you mean? I can use the same 30M coins both for masternode (proof of service) and staking (proof of stake) in the same time?
Activity: 179

@Linda Dev,

That is not a trojan, possibly a false positive because there are many nodes/peers connected to the wallet as masternodes or wallets so your antivirus read it as trojan. So many people face the same issue in such a way that the only solution is to either tell your Antivirus that the wallet threat is false positive or i use VPS to stake your coins in the wallets.
Activity: 58

@Linda Dev,

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Linda coins is really really have a good concept.
By having this will get us a more flexible way to store our coins (many kinds of coins) in a single centralized wallet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
please supply picture as to how config file must look...mine does not have any stake text to edit?thanks

You can put staking=0 in the file anywhere if you want to be masternode. You can follow the masternode guide https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Basic-Masternode-guide

-support team
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
What is current daily ROI of one masternode?
There are 35 master nodes and they get 50% of every block reward shared by all active master nodes, right?
Activity: 154
It just seems like Lindacoin has too many coins outstanding to come up with a reasonable price for it.   I'm not sure how it will every get out of few sat range with billions of coins outstanding
Activity: 728
Has anyone knows how much is the rate of LINDA coins now to ETH?
Has it rise again?
I have the same problem with linda. Staking does not seem to work as it should. My wallet was taking since 21.08 and I got onlu about 280 linda once.
Whole the time on the left corner I got information that reciving coins will take some day. Once it is 2 days, once 1, once 3 but there is no staking.

Please reboot your wallet. Make sure you have Thousands,hundreds of thousand or millions Linda in your wallet to able to receive staking reward. Your reward is proportional to the amount of coin you are staking. You should not stake 5000 Linda and expect to be getting 1000 Linda everyday, is not possible.
Activity: 39
I have the same problem with linda. Staking does not seem to work as it should. My wallet was taking since 21.08 and I got onlu about 280 linda once.
Whole the time on the left corner I got information that reciving coins will take some day. Once it is 2 days, once 1, once 3 but there is no staking.
Activity: 2
please supply picture as to how config file must look...mine does not have any stake text to edit?thanks
that means,

1. I have to keep my wallet online with coins in it for 24 hours at a stretch

or

2. Just 24 hours regardless of online or offline

or

3. Total 24 hour, but not at a stretch?

Please help me out with this as I am new

Please ignore the staking weight, staking time etc as those are false figures. You will get paid every 24 hours in wallet. Just keep it online 24 hours.

- support team

Am I doing something wrong? My wallet is online 24/7 for a couple of days, still the coins in there are spendable, but nothing at stake?
The wallet is encrypted, and it's unlocked for staking.

Please make sure your have enough to Linda in your wallet not just few hundreds. Secondly, please check to be sure staking =1 in your Linda.conf in Linda folder from your Appdata folder,if not please edit the Linda.conf by making sure  Stake=1
Activity: 756
Required Coin's  30000000
Node Worth  $6807.57
ROI 696.5 %

Daily $129.92
Weekly $909.44
Monthly $3952.17

wow linda is the most profitable node!!

someone knows something about the mining? speed? reward?
Activity: 271
Tell me, is there a guide to run the masternode?
Jump to: