Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 118. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
LINDA to 1000 satoshi in 2017 ....... hold and be rich at christmas
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
i have 25 m mature coine staking all day give me 6000 linda i think linda scam

You've almost got a masternode there, maybe try that instead? 
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
I'm sorry i'm new to this. I have deposited my coins into the offline wallet. My question is how do i stake my coins? Please please help!!

You need to keep your wallet online all the time (min 24 hours) and then unlock the wallet for staking.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm sorry i'm new to this. I have deposited my coins into the offline wallet. My question is how do i stake my coins? Please please help!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hm, number of masternodes rising.
Plus 7 masternodes within 24 hours, but yield is still very good!
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
The mining difficulty needs to be controlled abit more doubling then halving. Extend the retargeting the get more accurate difficulty better then the wild fluctuations.
Activity: 39
should staking look like these ? as for me staking should not be equal to 0

https://picload.org/view/rwpdwapr/123.jpg.html

you put 300.000 linda and after 10 days the staking was 417.000? wow is more than 100% roi

I wish,
I moved coins from one wallet to another. For now I have problems with staking.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2

Please make sure your have enough to Linda in your wallet not just few hundreds. Secondly, please check to be sure staking =1 in your Linda.conf in Linda folder from your Appdata folder,if not please edit the Linda.conf by making sure  Stake=1

also, if you wish to unstake coins, it is as simple as setting stake=0 (or staking=0) or how else do you re-categorize them as "spendable"?

thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
https://linda.masternodes.pro/

Linda is the most profitable masternode i think.
Yesterday it was 900 usd daily.
You have to put 30.000.000 coins for a masternode the roi should be fast...

But we would like to know the Linda's pow rewards every 24h someone knows?
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
    Please make sure your have enough to Linda in your wallet not just few hundreds. Secondly, please check to be sure staking =1 in your Linda.conf in Linda folder from your Appdata folder,if not please edit the Linda.conf by making sure  Stake=1

is the correct setting staking=1 or stake=1?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
how much roi% actually is? yesterday when o look it was another percent. i want to invest, but let me know what the stake is
Activity: 11
Hello im interested in this coin , but isnt the roi % is too big and just will dump the coin untill the reward drops  Huh
also I hear about that Fork is neccesery for this coin stacking to work ,but I also hear its not true , so maybe it doent matter that much.
thanks
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
I thought it was Monero when I opened the first page as the logo is quite similar
Activity: 196
This is a great coin for masternodes, cant wait to see where the dev will take this Smiley
Activity: 382
the wallet is fixed thank you quickdeal for the new nodes and the quick response
Activity: 756

you put 300.000 linda and after 10 days the staking was 417.000? wow is more than 100% roi
Activity: 39

Activity: 280
The price is extremely low right now, I think if Linda cannot make it really different, it seems difficult to raise again.

I will give it a try and buy some coins (not enough for a master node, though). If it goes up, we are lucky. If not, it was worth the try.
Activity: 602
Kaspersky reports Wallet to have malware Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.avqu

@Linda Dev,
I do have the same issue as described above.
Kaspersky is deleting the wallet file Linda-qt.exe immediately after the file was de-zipped from downloaded zip-file.

Is there another source to download the windows wallet ?

It may be a false positive alert, why do not you try to run the wallet on a virtual machine?
Activity: 168
Lindacoin will be listed on up to 3 more exchanges from the next 12 hours through the week.

You have any evidence of that?
Jump to: