Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 69. (Read 111540 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
incredible !!!

thanks to the market, I finally sold my MN  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

spring is coming after winter, that linda was 1 sot
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
linda 1$ soon lol

lol indeed. That would give it a market cap of $6 billion so not going to happen! I think the best we can hope for is $0.50 by end of year if all goes to plan.
u are a very funny personn dont you ? lets talk about it soon coz apparently u are using logical mind in a world where logic doesnt mean shit ( the crypto WORLD ) 6BILLIONS MARKET CAP is penny in the crypto world reason why linda can reach it easily what are u talking about ? go and look cardano ,ripple  etc;;;; THOSE CRAPPY COIN with 30 billions market cap reaching 1 how could u explain that with your logical mind ? so please stop talking shit u need to put your logical mind out of this area coz u will be very shock of what will happen about linda very soon and i know exactly what im talking about mark my word

Don't get me wrong, I really really really hope you are right!!
Linda went from top 600 to top 300 coin in ONE WEEK! It is now ranked at number 294.

Top 200 soon!??

Activity: 15
Hello! Linda Coiners!  Grin

Wow! Wow! Wow!  Shocked Shocked Shocked  Today 50Satoshi Go Go Go!

Buy Linda To Strong Hold Is Moooooooooooooooooooon! Count Down

Dream Come True!

Good Job Linda!  
Wandafull!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Please Binance Marcket Come On!!!!!

Please CoinCheck Marcket Come On!!!!

HODL!

Buy Linda to Rich Life   Cheesy

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/e8/9c/30/bb/3eef/4bf5/a50f/6c4eea8318cc/spartans-hodl.jpeg?auto=format%2Ccompress&w=700

Activity: 2
linda 1$ soon lol

lol indeed. That would give it a market cap of $6 billion so not going to happen! I think the best we can hope for is $0.50 by end of year if all goes to plan.
u are a very funny personn dont you ? lets talk about it soon coz apparently u are using logical mind in a world where logic doesnt mean shit ( the crypto WORLD ) 6BILLIONS MARKET CAP is penny in the crypto world reason why linda can reach it easily what are u talking about ? go and look cardano ,ripple  etc;;;; THOSE CRAPPY COIN with 30 billions market cap reaching 1 how could u explain that with your logical mind ? so please stop talking shit u need to put your logical mind out of this area coz u will be very shock of what will happen about linda very soon and i know exactly what im talking about mark my word
linda 1$ soon lol

Activity: 84
linda 1$ soon lol
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
scrypt algo makes linda different from other alternative pow/pos coins. but premined projects always scares me.
Hello, what are the current developments what is ongoing for linda? Cant find it on the website.

Does somebody have an overview or roadmap for the future of Linda?

Whitepaper and roadmap confirmed:
https://twitter.com/Lindawhale/status/949924781079519237
Activity: 87
How to setup SGminer start bat for this coin ... can sameone give me conf file.. I have 6 x rx 580
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
I was lucky, someone suggested me to buy this coin at 11sat
Linda ....reminds me of a song by paranmaum band  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello, what are the current developments what is ongoing for linda? Cant find it on the website.

Does somebody have an overview or roadmap for the future of Linda?
Activity: 46
Zone of the 25-30 Satoshis surpassed  Shocked ... next station 50 satoshis  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Did Linda coin add to the new stock exchanges? What is the reason for such a rapid growth in such large volumes of more than 300 btc per day!
Activity: 165
My wallet keeps getting snagged by all antivirus (Avast, AVG, and malwarebytes).  Is there anyone who is running any of those AV tools and NOT getting snagged.  Can you tell me which version of the wallet you are running. 
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Why this coin is pumping off late with high volume ??
Would appreciate if someone can point out the reasons ... I checked the website and the recent messages on the thread ... couldn’t really figure out exact reasons

new exchange listings soon
Activity: 15
Why this coin is pumping off late with high volume ??
Would appreciate if someone can point out the reasons ... I checked the website and the recent messages on the thread ... couldn’t really figure out exact reasons
Activity: 20
Is the 18m market cap correct? Seems too small for such a large coin circulation. Can anyone confirm please?

About 6 billion times 0.003, seems correct
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Go Linda gooooooooooooooooo!
Activity: 46
Is there any reason why the masternode requires so many coins? Currently it costs 5.4 BTC to get a masternode, and thats assuming you don't move the price at all. Seems steep for a coin with a 18M marketcap.

Acquiring a masternode is only economical when the currency has just come out ... I have been mining LINDA and STAKE for months.

My idea was to obtain a MASTERNODE but right now I find it impossible in the short term.

Five weeks ago it was relatively cheap ... at this time no longer.

Also between today and tomorrow surely LINDA reach the 25-30 Satoshis.
Pages:
Jump to: