Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 70. (Read 111540 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Is the 18m market cap correct? Seems too small for such a large coin circulation. Can anyone confirm please?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Is there any reason why the masternode requires so many coins? Currently it costs 5.4 BTC to get a masternode, and thats assuming you don't move the price at all. Seems steep for a coin with a 18M marketcap.
Activity: 4
Very  impressed with the enhancements to the wallet.  Glad to see this project moving forward the right way.
Activity: 84
I really like the new wallet! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 46
Hello,

I have a problem with staking, I have 43 days before the reward.
Is it normal?
Mon Wallet turns for 3 days and nothing. Thank you.

It is normal if you have few coins in your wallet.

Example of STAKE:

http://picsee.net/upload/2018-01-06/f9b46294a06d.png
http://picsee.net/upload/2018-01-06/611498e316c3.png

STAKE -> 26637.70971279 LINDA
REWARD-> 265.46971279 LINDA
Activity: 1
Hello,

I have a problem with staking, I have 43 days before the reward.
Is it normal?
Mon Wallet turns for 3 days and nothing. Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I invested $100 in Linda lets hope price will go at least 5x up
Great solution) also bought a little bit of this coin. Interest is reflected in the price
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Let's support Linda till the moon!
0.5 would make the MC 3 billion making it similar in position to ICON, Bytecoin Lisk etc. I don't think it's there yet TBH but .25 is something I can see in the near future for this coin.

What would the market cap be at $0.05? Is that achievable?
It appears you are new to cryptocurrency trading or investment. Most coins wallets have a false positive. Linda is sleeping giant. Don't miss the opportunity because of false positive issue

In your opinion, could Linda go to $0.5?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It appears you are new to cryptocurrency trading or investment. Most coins wallets have a false positive. Linda is sleeping giant. Don't miss the opportunity because of false positive issue
Activity: 3
Hi, tried downloading windows wallet, but antivirus wont let me install it, says virus detected ?

Most wallets give false positives ... I use this wallet since August and there is no problem ... it is simply a false positive:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27521014

If Linda coin wants to be bigger then this needs resolving. Not many wouldn't want to invest in something that doesn't seem secure. False positive? Where is proof? Not good enough for me to be honest. I think many would feel the same.
Activity: 1
I have arrived. I am here to rain down my blessings upon the coin that was named after the most glorious of names......Linda
Hi, tried downloading windows wallet, but antivirus wont let me install it, says virus detected ?

Most wallets give false positives ... I use this wallet since August and there is no problem ... it is simply a false positive:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27521014

To use it:

• Create folder
  • Add folder to the list of exclusions of your antivirus.
  • Download wallet to the created folder.
  • Extract the file "Linda-qt.exe"

Do you start staking when your coins hit 24h or do you have to do something?

Do not do anything ... just wait 24H and get interest for STAKE.  Wink
When staking with the newest version of the wallet, do I need to add the node list from a few pages back?

It's recommended.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
When staking with the newest version of the wallet, do I need to add the node list from a few pages back?
Do you start staking when your coins hit 24h or do you have to do something?
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Activity: 52
Hey, do we have good news to share? the coin is pumping at Cryptopia.. Smiley

I think Linda is going to be listed on Binance.  This will bring huge volume to the coin.  That is good news.  Congratulations.

Where did you get the news? link please
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Hey, do we have good news to share? the coin is pumping at Cryptopia.. Smiley

I think Linda is going to be listed on Binance.  This will bring huge volume to the coin.  That is good news.  Congratulations.

anything other than you just thinking its going to be listed?

a binance listing would be great
Pages:
Jump to: