Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 72. (Read 111540 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
This needs to get listed on binance and/or bittrex.

Are the developers doing anything for the support of this coin?

The only thing driving this recent price increase is the pos and masternode payouts.

The volume on the stocks.exchange site is awful. I could clear both books with like 10% of my Linda
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
hey guys, whats the minimum amount to stake?  Huh

100k enuf?

There is not a minimum amount ... everything depends on the POS difficulty... in this moment "proof-of-stake" : 206964497.47488779

It depends on the amount of LINDA that is in the wallets, the number of wallets and transactions of the LINDA network.
okay

so in other words, my 200,000 linda should be able to get something every 24 hours right?  Cheesy
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
hey guys, whats the minimum amount to stake?  Huh

100k enuf?

There is not a minimum amount ... everything depends on the POS difficulty... in this moment "proof-of-stake" : 206964497.47488779

http://picsee.net/upload/2018-01-04/0257d887e42d.PNG

It depends on the amount of LINDA that is in the wallets, the number of wallets and transactions of the LINDA network.
Activity: 140
hey guys, whats the minimum amount to stake?  Huh

100k enuf?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
guys where is the new #slack channel? The invite on 1st page isn't working anymore, thank you
Activity: 166
Hey!

Can anyone help me?

I'm having a transfer stopped because I put the low rate and wanted to know if there is any way to speed up and unlock this transfer?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
from today I'm in guys! Go go Linda!
Activity: 129
Out of interest, which Windows wallet should be downloaded?

There is the link from the Linda website pointing to https://mega.nz/#!I6ISlYbQ!AzAtQmRwSvOKoENEZfQuLiaV5babSN8anrgB1JlFkuU which downloads the Linda-qt(Windows).zip file which is 11,446KB, but on GitHub here https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/releases there is also a wallet called windows_qt.zip which is 10,935KB.

I'm assuming the recommended wallet is from the Linda website? Can anyone explain the file size difference? Also, is there a update log that shows what changed between the release on GitHub and the one hosted on mega.nz?
Activity: 129

exclusion is not the solution.we need clean wallet lets see if dev can fix it

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4e3ef6e3d1aefdbb4e9cafd0e3f880b149a57390f6ef36f70993e969f5308904/detection

The problem is in the IRC module used... it cuases false positive.

I use this and other wallets that have this type of false positive problem in some antivirus and I have not had any problems.

Again, the solution is not to set up exclusions. That's like asking for only pain medication when you have a broken leg. This needs to be fixed by the dev.

I agree that the solution isn't to set up exclusions, the better and right solution is to update the wallet so that ideally, the wallet isn't detected as a virus. At the moment, a non-techie person would likely be scared off installing it if their AV program alerted them to a virus and that reduces the likelihood of wider, mainstream coin adoption.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
After downloading "Linda-Master" how can I start the programm ?
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/
Activity: 1
A little help guys... I use mac laptop and my Linda wallet has been trying to synchronize for days now. Does Linda wallet work on Mac. If yes, how can I get the wallet to finish synchronizing and start working.
Thanks 
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
Dear dev,

do you have plan to list linda on binance? or even livecoin?  Cheesy I thought linda will be listed on 5 more markets based on your tweets last november? hmm

in order to stake, I just leave my balance in my linda wallet->unlock wallet with FOR STAKING check box checked then leave it on for 24 hours?

you should also add "staking=1" to your linda.conf file (on its own line without the quotes)

If you use the latest version of the wallet this option is not necessary ... it only serves to deactivate the STAKE-> "staking=0"
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
in order to stake, I just leave my balance in my linda wallet->unlock wallet with FOR STAKING check box checked then leave it on for 24 hours?

you should also add "staking=1" to your linda.conf file (on its own line without the quotes)
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
hmm, the mastnode mode is popular now, invest once and gain profit continuously.

Agreed. Setting up a LINDA masternode is very cheap considering it's current price. Getting good returns here.
HI
Who knows how many LINDA COINS need to be involved in wallet POS?

Not minimum amount of coins for STAKE.

The amount of coins in your wallet and LINDA network transactions determines the amount and frequency of payments  Wink
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
HI
Who knows how many LINDA COINS need to be involved in wallet POS?

Exactly Wink
Pages:
Jump to: