Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 79. (Read 111541 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Let’s help the developer by interacting on Facebook. Visit our page at “Linda coin owners “ look it up on Facebook
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Guys I'd loaded coins to my wallet and waited for 24 hours and then got coins from POS.
But after that my wallet doesn't start to stack cuz it says there are not mature coin in it.
Is it normal that every time when I get coins from POS my wallet need to wait 24 hours to start POS?
I' thinking I did something wrong when setup it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
If you think the dev isn't involved:

1. It's the holidays, so first of all HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
2. We don't even know who is the creator of Bitcoin is, why creating a developper cult with LINDA?
3. LINDA belong to those who are involved in it and it is up to each and everyone to do their part.
4. The project is very well explained by the developper in the previous 46 pages, your questions have good chances to have been already answered.
5. The developper may have a life so I respect that he/she may take days, weeks or a month away from this project.

Happy holidays and happy new year y'all!!

For the sync issues on the previous post, I have no clue what is your problem. On Windows 7, the wallet was sometimes not responding during synchronisation but I was optimizing the ram when it was happening with wise memory optimizer and then the wallet was responding again... around 24 hours total to sync.
Activity: 32
I can't get my wallet to sync..  Help  Sad
Activity: 887
Merit: 239

It seems to be, that someone (developer?) hold the price on one point.
Activity: 60
30 million is high but im pretty much there. Is this the best guide for setting up a masternode or should I use something else?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bradspodium.xyz/linda-linda-coin-masternode-guide

What exchanges does this coin have a chance at getting listed on?

eta: can i buy some extremely cheap laptop to do this on?
If the developers could atleast get the master node requirements to 10million coinss, more people would put money in, I guess. 30million is way too much to put in a coin with limited developers activities or MAP. Give a map with plans a
Don’t dump it! It has a potential as it take on the mighty dogecoin. Holding is always good. Let’s get the developers involved more than he is now😂😂🎄🤛
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
is this still alive or what? is there an explenation of why it went down to 1 satoshi or is it the bitcoin mania that has destroyed this coin.
The developer has to get involved more and layout plans for 2018. Put news on the page to encourage buyers. All Linda coiners have to follow “Linda coiners” on Facebook so we interact and push this coin. I have seen other coins do this and is way up now. Join us on Facebook and let’s help the developers.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Will go 200sats
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Linda will pump now
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
    Stocks.exchange Listing    

Lindacoin will be listed on stock.exchange soon

well, look who's alive and kicking, lol Smiley
Activity: 179
     Stocks.exchange Listing    

Lindacoin will be listed on stock.exchange soon
we Aren’t the developers of linda coin. Like you, we bought few Linda coins and want to have the conversation going through social media. Please join the page and comment with any questions. Let’s help each other where our money 💰 is 😂. Go to Facebook and search “Linda coiners”. That’s the group. Follows us
Activity: 868
With the value Linda is trading now and the returns it has offered in the past and now, I think for someone who is looking to buy cheap can buy Linda. It does have shown some growth however for me the requirement for MasterNode is quite high but then this is a personal choice. Overall this seems stable coin but then please do your due diligence before investing.

Have a nice day.
I put coins to my win wallet.
Should I do something else to start POS mining?
And can I close it? Or it always should be open?

You need to unlock the wallet and check "for staking only" checkbox.
Then you can wait to get some stakes... those depend on how many coins you're holding.

Can you explain to me where can I find that checkbox?

I would like send the coin to coinsmarkets, it will automatic stake the coin, it waste the time if you only have few coin in it.

I have 3kk. Is not many for stacking?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

Then you can wait to get some stakes... those depend on how many coins you're holding.

I would like send the coin to coinsmarkets, it will automatic stake the coin, it waste the time if you only have few coin in it.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

Pages:
Jump to: