Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 80. (Read 111541 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I put coins to my win wallet.
Should I do something else to start POS mining?
And can I close it? Or it always should be open?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
This coin is currently listed on Cryptopia, C-Cex, Coinexchange, Yobit and Novaexchange. Not bad at all.

The dev should add Stocks.exchange and Binance to the list. It will help increase the traded volume and take the coin to the moon.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
My first reward from proof of stake took around 12 hours (after the initial 24 hours of maturing) and gave me over 13000 Lindas, on a 3 milions stack. Big returns! I'll try to buy some more now!
Oh, 0.4% per day.
I got only 0.2%. Why different?

Not sure, some randomness involved maybe...

My first reward from proof of stake took around 12 hours (after the initial 24 hours of maturing) and gave me over 13000 Lindas, on a 3 milions stack. Big returns! I'll try to buy some more now!

What is your version of the wallet?

v1.0.0.0-g
copper member
Activity: 47
Hi there!

I develop quality of life bots for crypto discord servers. Give me a shout if you are interested

If you don't already have a Discord server, I can assist in creating and administering the Discord server.

Good luck with this project!
Activity: 6

What is your version of the wallet?
Activity: 23
My antivirus keeps rejecting the linda-qt file.  anyone having he same issue?

Read a few line up here...

As zurg already said: It's a false positive with every wallet that uses IRC channel for MN.

I deactivated Win Defender and installed it. Everthing is fine!
Activity: 165
My antivirus keeps rejecting the linda-qt file.  anyone having he same issue?
Activity: 179
Oh, 0.4% per day.
I got only 0.2%. Why different?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Hi guys,

lindacoin quite interesting. what is that masternode thingy ? thanks.

You buy 30mil Linda coins.
You setup Master Node where you help network and lock the 30mil into it.
For doing that you're rewarded with Linda coin drops. about 40k coins a day or so. It's random.
Hey guys!
Windows defender says Virus found when i download Linda-qt... ?!?!
Further, what happen to your Slack? Link is not working!

Thanks for Help!

You just downloaded a special version of "winner" wallet. Smiley
It's a false positive with every wallet that uses IRC channel for MN.

lindacoinproject.slack.com

or

Unofficial Discord here:
https://discord.gg/8kueHYM
Activity: 23
Hey guys!
Windows defender says Virus found when i download Linda-qt... ?!?!
Further, what happen to your Slack? Link is not working!

Thanks for Help!
The number of MASTERNODES decreased to 2. now 3. Is it a getaway? http://mnrank.com/

Use
https://masternodes.pro/
It shows 30, and my MN is showing 29 right now.
Payouts have been pretty good lately also.
Glad more people are taking notice while Linda is so cheap right now.
Activity: 13
The number of MASTERNODES decreased to 2. now 3. Is it a getaway? http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 35
A novice on the forum, but not a beginner in the trade of crypto currency. I saw how coins grew in value a thousand times and fell instantly. But serious coins grow up slowly and strengthen their positions. To such new coins belongs Linda, Alis, RKC, Rupee, DFS. If the price does not rise now, then it will grow in the near future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
At http://mnrank.com/ I looked at the conditions for the masternode and it's a pretty high 13.5k, but on the other hand I have 8.9k per month, so in less than two months the investment is back. I'm just afraid that after a while, they will be interested in buying Linda coins, because on all exchanges there is little buy-in for the majority only for the BTC 0.00000002. But still, I believe this coin and I wish early rising prices, hold linda coins and do not sell cheaply.
there is no activy on twitter

And that's exactly why you want to invest now in it... Not after that everyone talks about it!! If people believe in this project, take part in it and just don't sell for 1 satoshi profit, this coin will eventualy have some movement! Remember that this coin is all about return on investment, so I plan on keeping my Lindas for long term.
Activity: 15
Wow! Today 5 Satoshi!!!
Good Job Linda! Grin
Wandafull!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Buy Linda to Rich Life   Cheesy

My Linda Image NINJA!

http://get.secret.jp/pt/file/1513976618.jpg

Let's all raise Linda coin!

Powerrrrrrr! Grin
Activity: 179
there is no activy on twitter
Wallet sync on windows took just over 24 hours on a 2010 pc, really not that bad as a previous post stated... If anyone is interrested, I can keep you up on the returns from POS on this coin, I have 3 milions Linda's starting stacking as of now. Transactions are extremely fast and low cost here, I love it! Really nice though to see the booming interest from so many people & most of all HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Pages:
Jump to: