Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 81. (Read 111541 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Good coin with the Dev that appears once a month to say "LOL".
Though the start was really good.
Activity: 15
Wow! Today 5 Satoshi!!!
Good Job Linda! Grin
Wandafull!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Buy Linda to Rich Life   Cheesy

My Linda Image NINJA!

http://get.secret.jp/pt/file/1513976618.jpg
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Linda is a good coin now.
1. Linda had some nice movements already with volume.
2. Linda is fast, even on Pia deposit will appear  qwickly.
3. Circulating supply is only about 6 000 mil coin.

IMO first goal is 10-12 sat in a few days.

Activity: 392
The number of messages from beginners recommending buying a coin a little alarming.
Are there any confirmations about the exit of the coin to the new exchange?
I understand that, "you need to buy on the rumors, and sell on the news," but there is a sad experience .....
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
While btc falls, it is profitable to buy a linda! For 3 sat there is very little !
I fully support! There are no questions to the technical part. POS produces stably without interruptions. I look forward to the further growth of this coin
Activity: 35
While btc falls, it is profitable to buy a linda! For 3 sat there is very little !
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
When I downloaded windows wallet the extract it to  any folder, antivirus ESET NOD 32 did "A variant of Generik GYVNXCT trojan, cleaned by deleting". What happen and is there any solution for that case instead of disable antivirus?

Add it to a WhiteList or any kind exclusion lists that ESET has.
This is a well known false positive identification that almost every AV picks up on.

Seems okay now. I will send linda coin from outside. Would you like to tell me what setting for stake?

I don't know what happen. But I got many error at my PC after exclude wallet from ESET and did sync. Finally, I reinstall my Windows OS.

Weird.., I probably have this wallet on 5 computers and not a single issue. Well besides that it takes FOREVER to sync.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
When I downloaded windows wallet the extract it to  any folder, antivirus ESET NOD 32 did "A variant of Generik GYVNXCT trojan, cleaned by deleting". What happen and is there any solution for that case instead of disable antivirus?

Add it to a WhiteList or any kind exclusion lists that ESET has.
This is a well known false positive identification that almost every AV picks up on.

Seems okay now. I will send linda coin from outside. Would you like to tell me what setting for stake?

I don't know what happen. But I got many error at my PC after exclude wallet from ESET and did sync. Finally, I reinstall my Windows OS.
Activity: 35
A great development team. The technical part is done very well. No complaints from traders and miners. Now the price of the coin is very low. I have long been waiting for the price increase x100.
Activity: 13
Stop selling cheap!! Hold your Linda.

Only then will it rise.
Activity: 322
Hi dev, what are your long-term plans, you can tell us to know Huh You plan to increase the reward of Masternode
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
Huge potential on that coin!!! If you're new like me, Windows7 security may give you a false positive detection on the Windows wallet. Can't wait to see this project grow in 2018! Keep us up to date dev! Linda looks like a really good, modern and efficient alternative to highly valued coins. Any updates on listing on other exchanges? Changelly or Shapeshift maybe? If anyone wants to help this project: HODL!!
Activity: 140
The price of this coin 0.00000003 BTC...
MS will cost 0.9 BTC...
But noone buy this coin )) only sell! ))))

Cuz it’s too expencive to buy it now with that price for one MN
Activity: 70
The price of this coin 0.00000003 BTC...
MS will cost 0.9 BTC...
But noone buy this coin )) only sell! ))))
Activity: 44
Activity: 69
How many linda coin will need for a MN,thanks.

30 million

HOLY TACO! A LIVING LEGEND!
Activity: 179

30 million
Activity: 112
Activity: 44
Linda is in Top 10 gainers on cmc (no 7 atm) https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

ps According to our plans, it should be No1 though..
Activity: 128
Linda will be strong next two years, first stop 30sat
Pages:
Jump to: