Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET - page 14. (Read 21357 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Personally I would hit the masternode button with 15m coins per masternode.
This offers room for about 500+ masternodes, but will probably end under 200 nodes ( 200 nodes = 3B coins locked in them, the price would climb up to a fair level to balance stuff out ).

It will be out of my reach to do so, but as current small level miner, I don't mind seeing movement in the coin
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
This coin should be added to other exchanges

Also be listed in CoinMarketCap

That will make the value increase
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
If you made this a masternode coin, I would become much more interested. I'd make masternode 10 or 25 million.

I like 15 million for masternode
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If you made this a masternode coin, I would become much more interested. I'd make masternode 10 or 25 million.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 1
Yes I am awaiting your reply on what the announcements of the coin are. Looks as if the premine is being dumped.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from the Dev. The same things happened with Linda when it got released. The response from the Dev was slow and the people started panicking and lot of negativity encircled this coin. I just hope that LSC do not follow the same foot steps. We definitely need an active developer who is not only active here but also part of the chat channel that's created as people like having real time 1x1 conversation and update from the horses mouth than listening to some unwanted info.

I still have faith in the coin and the developer. I hope he gets back to us with some really good update and plan of action.

I'm here, its the weekend. Next week i'll be working on website and possible coin swap if neccessary. I have only sold enough premines to pay for my costs and bounties. I still own 85% of the premines. I am still waiting to hear if the community would like to have a swap done next week or not. If not we shall continue will development.

Thank you for your response. In order to decide if we need a swap, I think we would like to know-

1) What is the advantage of having a swap at this moment? The coins were anyways returned, so what this swap would bring to the table?
2) if swap happens, will the existing people get exact same coin amount of coin with the same market value? The last thing we want is to loose our money incase of swap.

Also some additional question-

1) Do you plan to have masternode? if yes, can you share the details.
2) Can you join one of the communication forum? Be it Slack or Discord? As we grow I think it is very important for the community to have an easy access to dev. This helps in building trust and loyalty.
3) What makes LindaSister different from Linda? I think this is one common question that I have come across.

Appreciate all of your hardwork.

Have a wonderful weekend.

That's right....we need to know what a swap means for our investment , before we (the comunity)  decide if we would like a swap or not....
This questions are exactly the questions that need to be answered before taking a decision Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
so this coin dead??

No I'm here, i been working on roadmap and website. Community question. How much you think masternodes should be? I hope to have website up and running this weekend.

How much you think masternodes should be? - good question
Activity: 13
so this coin dead??

No I'm here, i been working on roadmap and website. Community question. How much you think masternodes should be? I hope to have website up and running this weekend.
Activity: 51
so this coin dead??
Activity: 210
Dev deleted my post asking serious questions about the pre-mine. I was mining this coin and bought some on the exchange, but what I found was somewhat concerning. I just wanted a clear answer.
Activity: 21
Well, there are no rules about bounty, mining etc... but I think it's ethically wrong to destroy a project that is emerging just to speculate on it. That's are only my 2 cents obviously
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Guess plp don't look Smiley
New Linda's Sister Coin pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u -p c=LSC

Bounty/Donate: LPNSi7hwCYHo5eHBajR41oPJYeKUPvK6CG (LSC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1845
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC

20% fee?? Shocked is not a little too much for one that mine as hell lsc with 1.0+ gh/s?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
New Linda's Sister Coin pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u -p c=LSC

Bounty/Donate: LPNSi7hwCYHo5eHBajR41oPJYeKUPvK6CG (LSC)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1845
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/LSC
Yes I am awaiting your reply on what the announcements of the coin are. Looks as if the premine is being dumped.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from the Dev. The same things happened with Linda when it got released. The response from the Dev was slow and the people started panicking and lot of negativity encircled this coin. I just hope that LSC do not follow the same foot steps. We definitely need an active developer who is not only active here but also part of the chat channel that's created as people like having real time 1x1 conversation and update from the horses mouth than listening to some unwanted info.

I still have faith in the coin and the developer. I hope he gets back to us with some really good update and plan of action.

I'm here, its the weekend. Next week i'll be working on website and possible coin swap if neccessary. I have only sold enough premines to pay for my costs and bounties. I still own 85% of the premines. I am still waiting to hear if the community would like to have a swap done next week or not. If not we shall continue will development.

Thank you for your response. In order to decide if we need a swap, I think we would like to know-

1) What is the advantage of having a swap at this moment? The coins were anyways returned, so what this swap would bring to the table?
2) if swap happens, will the existing people get exact same coin amount of coin with the same market value? The last thing we want is to loose our money incase of swap.

Also some additional question-

1) Do you plan to have masternode? if yes, can you share the details.
2) Can you join one of the communication forum? Be it Slack or Discord? As we grow I think it is very important for the community to have an easy access to dev. This helps in building trust and loyalty.
3) What makes LindaSister different from Linda? I think this is one common question that I have come across.

Appreciate all of your hardwork.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Activity: 1
if you are going to do a swap , please make sure that our investings will be solid, and without loses please
But there is one thing that will pump this coin up, and that is a masternode.....that will attract a lot of investors
Activity: 13

Activity: 14
I want to understand the project you have been running, and follow the next development, good luck.
10.000 BTClocks found! Nice work guys  Cheesy

I really hope the dev is not scamming us  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: