Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET - page 12. (Read 21357 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I was hesitant to invest in Linda due to the lack of vision.. no clear dev team.. no whitepaper..  no real objective other than having a coin with a stupid name...  Has anyone considered the use case for this coin?  What is the actual purpose?  Are you trying to address an issue of some kind?  Are you trying to improve on a current system that will make it more adoptable as an actual usable currency?  Or is this just another shit coin designed to pump money into the dev's pockets?  I get that it's a new coin.. and they are still working on it.. but seriously... what is the point? The fact they are rushing the coin release before even having a decent website or any other "Goal" oriented postings should be a giant red flag.. Other than the decent POS block rewards.. I see no benefit or advantage to using Linda's Sister coin..  I also see a VERY slim chance of actual adoption in the main stream.  If you are looking for a pump and dump coin.. this appears to be a gooder...  If you are looking to build long term value..  this is not the coin to do it.... 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do you think that block reward halving for POW could be implemented? This would increase the value significantly more, and being a scrypt coin, not a whole lot of people have scrypto ASIC's to mine these with.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Good to see that we are making some progress here. After website, I guess it is time for MN if I am not wrong. Well since the price is still cheap, I think we should grab the chance to get as many coins as possible and wait for the big news. After MN is announced, I am sure this project will gain a lot of momentum.

Thank you Dev for all of your hard work.
if it get listed in coinmarketcap and get the masternode, you will see it go up for sure.....

has someone actually sent applciation for coinmarketcap?
Activity: 868
Good to see that we are making some progress here. After website, I guess it is time for MN if I am not wrong. Well since the price is still cheap, I think we should grab the chance to get as many coins as possible and wait for the big news. After MN is announced, I am sure this project will gain a lot of momentum.

Thank you Dev for all of your hard work.
Cant wait to see the website when it comes, I might buy more if it seems like a lot of work has gone into this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 21
And 24 hours are gone...
Activity: 13
Website is done. It will be up to 48 hrs before the domain service will be live. I hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse it was very exciting.
Activity: 25
the wallet download link dosent work and neither the github link ?? were can i get a wallet ??
Activity: 259

Interesting coin. I hope that this isnt a another pump and dump coin and the dev does not  disappeared once he made a nice profit.
Activity: 1
Merit: 101
Hey all,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I got some much need rest and worked on the site much of the day today. It should be ready by tomorrow or no later than tuesday. Depending if I take the family out to see the eclipse. But make sure you and/or your family are safe if you do decide to view the eclipse.
Sir
Take all the time you need....take even a 1 week or 2 or more if needed....i'am going to hold for a long time Cheesy
Sweet. I look forward to the progress. Might buy some more, a few masternodes sounds like it would be a good investment after website and the rest of the essentials go live.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
wtf is this! lol maybe post a hot pic of her haha  Wink
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Hi, I'm new to this LSC coin. Just a few questions:
Please can someone explain to me WALLET DOWNLOAD (Must have at least 50 posts) X 500 1,000 LSC coins each?
Also why does it seem like no one is mining the coin anymore or am I just having it wrong?
Does this coin have a value at the moment?
Has miners exchanged their already mined coins yet?

There are several miners at altminer.net Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi, I'm new to this LSC coin. Just a few questions:
Please can someone explain to me WALLET DOWNLOAD (Must have at least 50 posts) X 500 1,000 LSC coins each?
Also why does it seem like no one is mining the coin anymore or am I just having it wrong?
Does this coin have a value at the moment?
Has miners exchanged their already mined coins yet?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi dev, I downloaded the wallet. And I have more than 50 posts.
I already sent you PM.
Activity: 868
Hey all,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I got some much need rest and worked on the site much of the day today. It should be ready by tomorrow or no later than tuesday. Depending if I take the family out to see the eclipse. But make sure you and/or your family are safe if you do decide to view the eclipse.

Thanks for the heads up. We all are looking forward to the new website and various other news pertaining to further development of this coin. We still see a lot of potential in this coin provided this placed at the right spot at the right moment.

Thank you for keeping us posted on the progress. Enjoy your time with your family and stay safe.

Cheers!!
Activity: 13
Hey all,

Activity: 259
Can someone know what the problem could be?

I am staking 10 million LSC coins . sometimes it stakes good but sometimes it says you have no mature coins to stake. and when it stakes again it begin from 0 weight.
Activity: 30
I think 15 Million would be good for a masternode. I'm working my way up to that number about 1.5 million now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: