Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteBar (LTB) - Reborn - page 16. (Read 38019 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 04:47:07 PM
one moments

-----
Now Diff up to: 8-32784 Happy mining
Activity: 128
April 13, 2016, 04:44:21 PM
LiteBar POOL:
http://www.coinspool.ru/ltb/public
welcome! 2% fees
thank you a working pool now I can get some litebars. the pool is working fast but it seems to adjust to diff slow its taking my titan forever to spool up
April 13, 2016, 04:10:51 PM
LiteBar POOL:
http://www.coinspool.ru/ltb/public
welcome! 2% fees
April 13, 2016, 09:32:55 AM
ya there was a mineblocks pool but no matter what coin I mine there they get massive accepts then after 5 min they get rejected. man I sound like a noobie. I don't have problems with other scrypt pools
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
April 12, 2016, 11:48:11 PM
maybe my luck was so bad that at 45-50mhs i still didn't hit a block in 48hrs. who knows

no you should have hit a few i would think...I only have about 72Mh on it now and I'm getting one about every 10 minutes or so. diff is the highest I've seen it so far since the relaunch right now.

sucks you couldn't get it going. I think someone has a pool now but I don't remember where the post is.. you might be able to hop on with them.
April 12, 2016, 06:57:20 PM
maybe my luck was so bad that at 45-50mhs i still didn't hit a block in 48hrs. who knows
April 12, 2016, 06:56:16 PM
can someone post a copy of there working solo conf I don't know what I am doing wrong. this is not my first time solo mining a coin but I am having some trouble this time.

here is mine:

addnode=mineblocks.no-ip.org:9065
addnode=65.102.140.115
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=192.168.1.2  
rpcport=9051                      
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0

but also, I am using CGminer. I never had success using BFGMiner for solo.

Either way, you need the "rpcallowip=" in the .conf so the wallet will allow your miner to connect to it. If the wallet is on a different computer than the miner, then the ip you input into CGminer/BFGminer needs to be that computers ip address.

ok I have tried cgminer with no luck cgminer does not even see the wallet. I have the ip right its on the same rig. what is the name of your conf file litebar.conf right. it seems that the wallet is not going  in to server mode or something

yes litebar.conf

If the software saw the wallet's IP address you WOULD be solo mining right now. Something isn't right, either the port or ip and port. I can't think of another reason why it wouldn't work. i think I'm stumped on this one..

I was going to say that you need the -server flag but I checked my shortcut and I apparently didn't put it in and it's still solo mining. So maybe it's not needed but you could try that. What I do is use a shortcut to start my wallets because I have all the blockchains on NAT but run the clients on my local computer.

So in the properties of the shortcut you would see in my case: Target:      "C:\Program Files (x86)\Litebar\litebar-qt.exe" -datadir=S:\Litebar

try adding -server where i have put -datadir=S:\litebar on your shortcut or in the cmd prompt when you go to start the wallet. That should put it into server mode or not...like i said it seems I didn't have to do this for it to work for me. I always thought you had to put it in the .conf and put the flag for it but I dunno. Good luck.

This might get me to unbox the widow and try to solo mine with it. I really should put it up on ebay...I've been procrastinating.

yes so I gave up. cgminer would see the wallet so would bgfminer it would show when new blocks were found and diff changes. I resynced the wallet and nothing I added -server nothing I am lost on this one so I moved on. and its not just a widow  its a thunder too. i don't know what i did wrong.
April 12, 2016, 06:24:23 PM
can someone post a copy of there working solo conf I don't know what I am doing wrong. this is not my first time solo mining a coin but I am having some trouble this time.

here is mine:

addnode=65.102.140.115
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=192.168.1.2  
rpcport=9051                      
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0

Either way, you need the "rpcallowip=" in the .conf so the wallet will allow your miner to connect to it. If the wallet is on a different computer than the miner, then the ip you input into CGminer/BFGminer needs to be that computers ip address.

ok I have tried cgminer with no luck cgminer does not even see the wallet. I have the ip right its on the same rig. what is the name of your conf file litebar.conf right. it seems that the wallet is not going  in to server mode or something

yes litebar.conf

If the software saw the wallet's IP address you WOULD be solo mining right now. Something isn't right, either the port or ip and port. I can't think of another reason why it wouldn't work. i think I'm stumped on this one..

I was going to say that you need the -server flag but I checked my shortcut and I apparently didn't put it in and it's still solo mining. So maybe it's not needed but you could try that. What I do is use a shortcut to start my wallets because I have all the blockchains on NAT but run the clients on my local computer.

So in the properties of the shortcut you would see in my case: Target:      "C:\Program Files (x86)\Litebar\litebar-qt.exe" -datadir=S:\Litebar

try adding -server where i have put -datadir=S:\litebar on your shortcut or in the cmd prompt when you go to start the wallet. That should put it into server mode or not...like i said it seems I didn't have to do this for it to work for me. I always thought you had to put it in the .conf and put the flag for it but I dunno. Good luck.

This might get me to unbox the widow and try to solo mine with it. I really should put it up on ebay...I've been procrastinating.
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
April 11, 2016, 05:11:08 PM
Opps - Litebar is back on the voting list with 2556137 votes
legendary
April 11, 2016, 12:57:31 PM
I would presume that LTB has hit the 5 mil listing requirement on Cryptopia and should be listed shortly.
Litebar is off the voting list - I wonder how that happened Cry

They are sticklers for security - which is awesome of course - and will look over the source code, then they will compile and wait for the chain to download.

Hopefully while the chain is downloading they will get the mining pool setup.

It only took a day or so once Bitbar was accepted before trades were being placed - They are A LOT faster then YoBit
April 11, 2016, 11:22:02 AM

here is mine:

addnode=65.102.140.115
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=192.168.1.2  
rpcport=9051                      
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0

So.. My miner is located at ip 192.168.1.2 and the LTB wallet is running on ip 192.168.1.244 so in CG/BFG miner for the ip I input literally "192.168.1.244:9051" then username and password

IF they are on the same computer, using the ip addresses above as an example, would be inputted into CG/BFG matching the "rpcallowip=ip" so 192.168.1.2:9051 then username and password

I want to add that I chose that port, it can be any port number you want.

This should get everyone solo mining LTB!

April 11, 2016, 09:14:33 AM
do I have to click the mining tab and start mining to solo mine with my scrypt rigs?

nope, don't even mess with that at all for asics. try CGminer and my instructions. The wallet never actually confirms you are mining. I never could get BFGminer to solo mine. But I am solo mining right now with an asic rig using CGMiner. I'm getting a block every couple minutes or so.

What does the output say in your mining software?

Does it say the url is dead?

If so, maybe the port you decided to use is not open or allowed to pass info through a firewall somewhere or already in use.

no it looks as It should for solo.  new block found diff change but no found blocks and I have 45-50 mhs. zues thunder x3 and a widow

I was mining with a widow but always on pools. Never solo mined with one before. you might have to create your own pool and mine LTB that way. I dunno. Did you try CGminer?
I will be trying cgminer today to see what happens. thanks for your help I will keep you informed
April 11, 2016, 04:48:57 AM
whats happining? where is LTB from VOTE LIST?
April 10, 2016, 10:51:33 PM
do I have to click the mining tab and start mining to solo mine with my scrypt rigs?

nope, don't even mess with that at all for asics. try CGminer and my instructions. The wallet never actually confirms you are mining. I never could get BFGminer to solo mine. But I am solo mining right now with an asic rig using CGMiner. I'm getting a block every couple minutes or so.

If so, maybe the port you decided to use is not open or allowed to pass info through a firewall somewhere or already in use.

no it looks as It should for solo.  new block found diff change but no found blocks and I have 45-50 mhs. zues thunder x3 and a widow

I was mining with a widow but always on pools. Never solo mined with one before. you might have to create your own pool and mine LTB that way. I dunno. Did you try CGminer?
April 10, 2016, 09:00:42 PM

April 10, 2016, 08:58:13 PM

April 10, 2016, 03:13:43 PM
statistics                              OK      0.01 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:06   04/11/2016 07:12:06   OK
tickerupdate                      OK      0.39 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:05   04/11/2016 07:12:05   OK
notifications                      OK      0.01 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:06   04/11/2016 07:12:06   OK
tables_cleanup              OK      0.01 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:06   04/11/2016 07:12:06   OK
findblock                              OK      0.03 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:04   04/11/2016 07:12:04   OK
proportional_payout      OK      2.04 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:04   04/11/2016 07:12:04   No new unaccounted blocks
blockupdate                      OK      0.10 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:05   04/11/2016 07:12:05   OK
payouts                              OK      0.03 seconds   04/11/2016 07:12:05   04/11/2016 07:12:05   OK
legendary
April 10, 2016, 02:54:59 PM
April 10, 2016, 02:51:39 PM
all okay:)
Pages:
Jump to: