Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched! - page 7. (Read 1466308 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Charlie Lee, managing director of the Litecoin Foundation, confirmed on Bloomberg TV that the foundation had retweeted fake news about cooperation with Walmart the day before.
"This time we really screwed up. This has nothing to do with us, and we will try to find out who did it " Lee said https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-13/litecoin-foundation-screwed-up-lee-says-about-walmart-snafu?sref=AACmJ2tc

Funny enough. How Litecoin Foundation can tweeted a fake news because they are insiders and they have source of legit news and everything happened inside the Litecoin project.

I considered it as a trial attempt to test the market. Real pumps will be carried out and moon we go. It sounds like I am a Litecoin enthusiast. I am not but I see Litecoin price is good to invest now. It has a long accumulation and I think the fake news, the trial pump came at very good time.

Lite Lite Lite ====> wally world ;-D weeeeeeeeeeeeee $1000 LTCorn GOGOGOGOOOOO
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Charlie Lee, managing director of the Litecoin Foundation, confirmed on Bloomberg TV that the foundation had retweeted fake news about cooperation with Walmart the day before.
"This time we really screwed up. This has nothing to do with us, and we will try to find out who did it " Lee said https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-13/litecoin-foundation-screwed-up-lee-says-about-walmart-snafu?sref=AACmJ2tc

Funny enough. How Litecoin Foundation can tweeted a fake news because they are insiders and they have source of legit news and everything happened inside the Litecoin project.

I considered it as a trial attempt to test the market. Real pumps will be carried out and moon we go. It sounds like I am a Litecoin enthusiast. I am not but I see Litecoin price is good to invest now. It has a long accumulation and I think the fake news, the trial pump came at very good time.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
litecoin #MWEB #omnilite #NFT #USDTŁ ... a sleeping giant

Litecoin7k
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
Litecoin working with Walmart was one of the worst fake news I heard this year and it was all well aranged planned pump and dump plan.
Only outcome after this is creation of nice L shape pattern on trading chart  Cheesy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

This is really bad, Even though Charlie Lee said they had nothing to do with the fake news, still a lot of the community was disappointed and hurt. Chances are someone was paid to tweet the fake news.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
The top altcoins will follow Bitcoin. Bitcoin moves up, top altcoins will rise together.

If you invest in Litecoin, and want to hold it, you have to think of Bitcoin. What will happen with Bitcoin price in future months or years (if you are hodler)?

If you think Bitcoin will have an uptrend (this year), you can hold your Litecoin. If you think Bitcoin will have long uptrend, not only in this year, you can hodl Litecoin.

Over time, Litecoin's growth has been good. Although other cryptocurrencies follow the BTC price, I prefer to invest without getting attached to it. I am always updating my investment portfolio. Which ends up minimizing some losses.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
4 months ago Litecoin hit over $300, I sold a small part, but I have some saved for the long term. I believe it's just a matter of time (not too long) to be worth at least 3 or 4 times that.
The top altcoins will follow Bitcoin. Bitcoin moves up, top altcoins will rise together.

If you invest in Litecoin, and want to hold it, you have to think of Bitcoin. What will happen with Bitcoin price in future months or years (if you are hodler)?

If you think Bitcoin will have an uptrend (this year), you can hold your Litecoin. If you think Bitcoin will have long uptrend, not only in this year, you can hodl Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

Litecoin links on Drudgereport.com today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/cryptos-slide-majority-korean-exchanges-shut-coinbase-issues-bonds-boost-balance-sheet-mstr

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/walmart-to-accept-payments-with-cryptocurrencies-using-litecoin.html (WARNING: The title of the article is actually: "Walmart says crypto payments announcement is fake. Litecoin tumbles after spike"
Litecoin have a good foundation, also has a good market utilization. Always you have got some money to buy the dip, this is why you gotta take profits on the way up.
Litecoin needs time and if you invest in Litecoin, you must give it a lot of patience. You have to make a plan that you accept to hold your Litecoin in a few months. Top altcoins are not easily pumped like new altcoins but when they take off, moon you go. Short squeezes will happen and price will inevitably rise.

It's bad that most currencies follow the high and low of the BTC, Litecoin is a great currency for both investment and use. Fast and cheap transactions. In an exchange where withdrawal fees are usually high, LTC is always the best option.
Because Bitcoin is a biggest and a leader in crypto market. If people feel unsafe with Bitcoin, it unofficially means they feel unsafe with the crypto market. Altcoins are part of market so they will feel unsafe with most of altcoins.

No confidence, no capital, price will be fallen.

Litecoin is very good, as a long term altcoin for your investment. I have it and don't sell it before its price double than today price at least.

4 months ago Litecoin hit over $300, I sold a small part, but I have some saved for the long term. I believe it's just a matter of time (not too long) to be worth at least 3 or 4 times that.
Litecoin have a good foundation, also has a good market utilization. Always you have got some money to buy the dip, this is why you gotta take profits on the way up.
Litecoin needs time and if you invest in Litecoin, you must give it a lot of patience. You have to make a plan that you accept to hold your Litecoin in a few months. Top altcoins are not easily pumped like new altcoins but when they take off, moon you go. Short squeezes will happen and price will inevitably rise.

It's bad that most currencies follow the high and low of the BTC, Litecoin is a great currency for both investment and use. Fast and cheap transactions. In an exchange where withdrawal fees are usually high, LTC is always the best option.
Because Bitcoin is a biggest and a leader in crypto market. If people feel unsafe with Bitcoin, it unofficially means they feel unsafe with the crypto market. Altcoins are part of market so they will feel unsafe with most of altcoins.

No confidence, no capital, price will be fallen.

Litecoin is very good, as a long term altcoin for your investment. I have it and don't sell it before its price double than today price at least.
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
yes LTC is very different from Solana and chainlink. these two may have have very bright future but ltc is old and unique after BTC. when btc have bullrun then ltc will definitely follow btc price. and by my point of view ltc price will pump huge in coming days because btc is again cross 50k Dollars.
Litecoin is a very good altcoin and it is a signal of something happens later for Bitcoin. Halving (in 2019) is a demo for Bitcoin halving in May 2020. Lightning network on Litecoin first and Bitcoin later.

The chart of Litecoin is very attractive after months of sideway and the market will have a new altcoin seasons when Bitcoin completes its rally and goes to sideway again. Altcoins will recover. Top altcoins will recover and Litecoin is one of biggest and best top altcoins.
Correct. You 're never too poor to make investments, you simply chose to spend your money in proper area. In my opinion, among different top altcoin litecoin is really worth having. Litecoin have a good foundation, also has a good market utilization. Always you have got some money to buy the dip, this is why you gotta take profits on the way up.
yes LTC is very different from Solana and chainlink. these two may have have very bright future but ltc is old and unique after BTC. when btc have bullrun then ltc will definitely follow btc price. and by my point of view ltc price will pump huge in coming days because btc is again cross 50k Dollars.
Litecoin is a very good altcoin and it is a signal of something happens later for Bitcoin. Halving (in 2019) is a demo for Bitcoin halving in May 2020. Lightning network on Litecoin first and Bitcoin later.

The chart of Litecoin is very attractive after months of sideway and the market will have a new altcoin seasons when Bitcoin completes its rally and goes to sideway again. Altcoins will recover. Top altcoins will recover and Litecoin is one of biggest and best top altcoins.
Activity: 813
Merit: 65
After the chinese shutdown the hashrate is passed to 128 th from 330 th .This means that 60% of LTC's hashrate was in China. I'm glad to know that the Chinese have missed this other great opportunity. The network works great and the dear and old L3s meet the needs in a big way. What to say: thanks china and thanks coblee.
in the result of Chinese GOVT crackdown price fall only because of the hashrate drops and on low electricity more reward. its not good for the litecoin but by my point of view i think the ban will lift like before
right now litecoin is on number 13th on CMC its not even in top 10 cryptos right now its disappoint me
It' s just a metter of time
what you mean by just a matter of time, rake down on CMC is considering loss of those who invested in litecoin and still holding for long term but yes in future litecoin could be again rank up and we may able to litecoin again in top 5 crypto on CMC.
If they consider better to invest their dollars in Solana or Chainlink is better they can, but i think Ltc is another story.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
After the chinese shutdown the hashrate is passed to 128 th from 330 th .This means that 60% of LTC's hashrate was in China. I'm glad to know that the Chinese have missed this other great opportunity. The network works great and the dear and old L3s meet the needs in a big way. What to say: thanks china and thanks coblee.
in the result of Chinese GOVT crackdown price fall only because of the hashrate drops and on low electricity more reward. its not good for the litecoin but by my point of view i think the ban will lift like before
right now litecoin is on number 13th on CMC its not even in top 10 cryptos right now its disappoint me
what you mean by just a matter of time, rake down on CMC is considering loss of those who invested in litecoin and still holding for long term but yes in future litecoin could be again rank up and we may able to litecoin again in top 5 crypto on CMC.
I'm really confused about litecoin future, it disappoint the holders. Have a friend who is currently selling his litecoin and shift into better projects in which through gain 2x, 4x, 5x easily. Litecoin ranking 15 on CMC but it should deserve under 10. Trust is we have already more promising project to invest, I personally consider LTC when times to make withdrawal request.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
At what point is mimblewimble?

Google says end of 2021...
At what point is mimblewimble?
Activity: 298
Merit: 0
Dissapointed in the Litecoin Network  Roll Eyes
Pages: