Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPLus wallet update - PoW added - page 11. (Read 34758 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
how is this doing now? I havent seen anything
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
nicely said  Cheesy
Activity: 61
Why do teams prefer to fork or take other project's names? It can be good in short term but in a long term you can't be a coin which people prefer. I think if you believe yourself your project should be unique named and unique with it's technology not same as  tons of other projects

LitecoinPlus is not a fork of Litecoin.  Yes, in the long term it CAN be a coin which people prefer.   LitecoinPlus is similar to Litecoin in some ways, but it is Plus, which means it is better than Litecoin.  Why would you spend 164.00 dollars on a Litecoin when you can get a LitecoinPlus for only 0.33 dollars?   Also, LitecoinPlus has a Max Supply of only 4,000,000 whereas Litecoin has a Max Supply of 84,000,000.  So LitecoinPlus is 21 times as rare as Litecoin.

LitecoinPlus needs to be called LitecoinPlus in order to get that brand name recognition going.  The project should not be some unique name that very few have heard about, it should include a well known name in the title.  LitecoinPlus has seized the name of Litecoin and will leap high in satoshi value due to its brand name recognition and low supply.
legendary
Why do teams prefer to fork or take other project's names? It can be good in short term but in a long term you can't be a coin which people prefer. I think if you believe yourself your project should be unique named and unique with it's technology not same as  tons of other projects
LitecoinPlus - Genesis date: May, 11 2014
It is a clone of litecoin, but faster blocktime and staking added.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
hi, i will like to know if this project is active and if there are active developers for Litecoin Plus
yes. we use Discord mostly, and post updates here -
https://discord.gg/F5EHy8s

ok thanks

More active than ever! Very big news comes from there
Activity: 70
hi, i will like to know if this project is active and if there are active developers for Litecoin Plus

ok thanks
legendary
Activity: 70
legendary
I like this project, but I have some questions.  For how long will the 15% annual POS continue?  Since there are only supposedly 4,000,000 max coins the interest would have to end in a few years, wouldn't it?  Will the 15% be reduced periodically before it ends?  Or will it just end abruptly when POS runs out of coins to give out?  Also, it says that the block reward will remain at 0.25 LCP after the 200,000th block.  But how is that possible?  If there is a max number of coins then the block reward must reach zero at some point and it cannot remain at 0.25 LCP.  So what is going on here?  Is there actually a max of 4,000,000 LCP or is there not a maximum?
start reward at 2 and reduce by .25
1)200,000 at 2    = 400,000
2)200,000 at 1.75 = 350,000
3)200,000 at 1.5  = 300,000
4)200,000 at 1.25 = 250,000
5)200,000 at 1    = 200,000
6)200,000 at .75  = 150,000
7)200,000 at .5   = 100,000
                 ---------
                 1,750,000  1.3 years
then the final reduction to .25 LCP
That takes us roughly to half way to the cap of 4,000,000

2 blocks a minute at 1,140 minutes in a day 2,280 blocks a day
2,280  at .25 is 570 bcf created
2,000,000 by 570 is 3,500 days (9.6 years)

Keep in mind these figures are for blocks created by mining alone, and does not figure in the staked blocks.
the more staked blocks - the less mined blocks.
Activity: 61
I like this project, but I have some questions.  For how long will the 15% annual POS continue?  Since there are only supposedly 4,000,000 max coins the interest would have to end in a few years, wouldn't it?  Will the 15% be reduced periodically before it ends?  Or will it just end abruptly when POS runs out of coins to give out?  Also, it says that the block reward will remain at 0.25 LCP after the 200,000th block.  But how is that possible?  If there is a max number of coins then the block reward must reach zero at some point and it cannot remain at 0.25 LCP.  So what is going on here?  Is there actually a max of 4,000,000 LCP or is there not a maximum?
legendary
Litecoin Plus is now listed on Crypo Hub
https://cryptohub.online/market/LCP/
legendary
Hello Dev. What is your main objective with this coin? Is there a team or you alone?
The main objective, like all the other crypto's out there is to widely excepted and used like cash, to pay for goods, and services.
What sets us apart from bitcoin, is faster transactions, due to faster block time, lower txfees, and interest for those who want to store there 'wealth'

it's is a small team right now. I work on the wallet and keep the blockexplorer going, we have a web dev, and several people who work on social media stuff.
Activity: 9
Hello Dev. What is your main objective with this coin? Is there a team or you alone?
legendary
the dev because you do not try to add this beautiful coin into exanges like Bittrex, binance, hitbtc if you do it LCP goes to the moon Shocked Shocked
most exchanges charge to get a coin listed.
I spent most of my funds getting listed on Cryptopia.
Need to gather more funds to continue getting listed on other exchanges.

Any chance that as community we could help to cover enough ? What number are we talking about for average listing fee ?
the more the community can help the better.
I'm trying to put together a list of exchanges, and how much they charge for listing.
So many new exchanges have popped up lately, I'm sure there are many I haven't heard about yet.

I think the best place to gather exchange info would be on discord.  I will make a channel for it, and everybody can submit what they find.
Activity: 6
the dev because you do not try to add this beautiful coin into exanges like Bittrex, binance, hitbtc if you do it LCP goes to the moon Shocked Shocked
most exchanges charge to get a coin listed.
I spent most of my funds getting listed on Cryptopia.
Need to gather more funds to continue getting listed on other exchanges.

Any chance that as community we could help to cover enough ? What number are we talking about for average listing fee ?
Activity: 1
Spider, thank you. a hardworking person. Good luck
legendary
Spider, I withdrawed my LCP coins from my wallet to send the exchange market 52 hours ago and In spite of 10.600 confirmations, my coins didn't reach the exchange market.
I don't think LCP is fast and effective.

my guess is the wallet at the exchange is having problems - cryptopia deposit and withdrawal system is heavily backlogged right now.
I just looked at the block height on the cryptopia coininfo page, and it is over 3,700 blocks behind - I will notify them.
legendary
LCP statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata:

http://coincave.nl/lcpstats.php

The pool is continuously being developed and will get more features during the coming weeks and months.
nice. good to have a pool that is up to date  Smiley
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
LCP statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata:

http://coincave.nl/lcpstats.php

The pool is continuously being developed and will get more features during the coming weeks and months.
Pages:
Jump to: