Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPLus wallet update - PoW added - page 7. (Read 34758 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

long term we will gain a lot. will make rich!!! Wink
Hi Spidersbox, is there any improvement on the new stock market?
Activity: 95

long term we will gain a lot. will make rich!!! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
I'm using Windows 7.
control panel/ file explorer options
under the view tab,
uncheck hide known extensions
uncheck hide protected operating system files

if you see an option to show hidden files/folders  - go with that - I don't remember win7 much anymore
Activity: 16
I'm using Windows 7.
legendary
I don't have an AppData file under my user name. 

Downloading a second wallet under a different name and in a different location hasn't done anything - it still does the fast load and it still collapses at 98%.
what OS are you using?
windows? mac ?

the above instructions are for windows
also, you may need to change a setting in folder options to show "known file extensions" and system files - to see the appdata folder
I don't have an AppData file under my user name. 

Downloading a second wallet under a different name and in a different location hasn't done anything - it still does the fast load and it still collapses at 98%.
legendary
So I deleted all my previous LCP files except the wallet backup, and I re-downloaded it and started it again.
Exact same problem: at 98% fast load, error window comes up, Windows tries to find a solution to the problem, then it all goes to pot. 

So I'm sitting with my LCP .dat file and no way to access it.
If you were starting from scratch, the fast load would not happen.

shut down the wallet
rename the file
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\LitecoinPlus
to
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\LitecoinPlus-old

and restart your wallet

this will create a new wallet and download the chain from block zero

once the wallet is in sync, rename the wallet.dat file to wallet.dat-old in the new
copy the wallet.datfile (or your backup) from
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\LitecoinPlus-old
to

and restart your wallet

if your coins are there - but not confirmed:
you can try
wallet/repair

if that doesn't work - try
wallet/zap wallet

please note 'zap wallet' can take a while, it removes the transactions from your wallet, and searches the complete blockchain for transactions.
So I deleted all my previous LCP files except the wallet backup, and I re-downloaded it and started it again.
Exact same problem: at 98% fast load, error window comes up, Windows tries to find a solution to the problem, then it all goes to pot. 

So I'm sitting with my LCP .dat file and no way to access it.
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
I went to the file location for my LitecoinPlus folder and there is no bindex0001.dat anywhere in it.  There are no .dat files at all that I can see.
You have to proceed with "importprivkey" if you obtained previously, after download the new Wallet and sync 100%.
With the recovery of wallet.dat for me it did not work!
Activity: 36
I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place!  Good luck.
I went to the file location for my LitecoinPlus folder and there is no bindex0001.dat anywhere in it.  There are no .dat files at all that I can see.
legendary
1st thing to try
with the wallet shut down, remove:
bindex0001.dat

and restart the wallet

if that doesn't work:
with the wallet shut down, remove everything except wallet.dat file
on windows - C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\LitecoinPlus

then start the wallet again
I had to shut down by removing the battery on my computer after I locked up while running LCP.  Now, the blockchain won't load properly and the wallet won't open.  When it gets to 98% on the intro frame, it says it's run into an error, etc. etc. 
I have a wallet back-up, but I don't know where to go from here. 
legendary
Mandatory wallet update to repair mined block reward reduction
fork set to block 2,000,000  (current height 1,711,610)
Explorer  http://lcp.altcoinwarz.com/
Github https://github.com/Crypto-Currency/LitecoinPlus
Web site http://litecoinplus.co
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added litecoinPlus to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for litecoinPlus Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u XHf43YeoWtaTBStWEBTcnMLcfRGF6fSSDs -p c=LCP 

To mine only this coin use mc=LCP, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=LCP,mc=LCP as your password.
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=LCP

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/LCP

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=1786

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 120
http://scryptpool.ddns.net - Litecoin Plus + Multi Pool (in development)

scryptpool.ddns.net - Node
legendary
How to disable staking?

I use staking=0  in conf anyway staking seems working and consumes ~90% of one CPU core
staking=0 doesn't do anything.  put this in your config files to stop staking
reservebalance=9999999

maybe later I will add staking=0  Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
How to disable staking?

I use staking=0  in conf anyway staking seems working and consumes ~90% of one CPU core
legendary
why bootstrap importing takes so long, 0,1% per 15 min oO
the older wallets do not load the bootstrap correctly - sometimes after waiting for it to load, the wallet will still go back to the beginning and sync from the network.
we should have a new wallet out for testing later today -
Discord is more active
https://discord.gg/vfqj4vF
Activity: 13
why bootstrap importing takes so long, 0,1% per 15 min oO
Pages:
Jump to: