Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 26. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
The mining has been completed Dearpassin46 you can only stake and trade the coin now.

E-mails are going out tonight to a few different exchanges will post more details later along with responses when I receive them.

Thanks for all the support guys we're making progress!!!

LOTS MORE TO COME!

intothelite - have you received response yet from any exchanges??
also the official xlc site domain name isn't very good, are there any plans to update this?

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
any new development with this?

not much. Seems dead to me Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
any new development with this?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
There's gotta be some people out there staking right now 15% annual return is one of the highest stake percentages out there.

We're gonna need community involvement if anyone wants to see this coin make a comeback. Some updates to come before the end of the week on the site

http:\\xlcplus.zxq.net

Thanks for all of you who have showed your support!!

i am earning free coins everyday, just leave wallet open and they just keep coming Wink
i do find it some what strange as you have "taken" over this whole thing, where is the ipo money, and what is being done with it?
a start would be getting it on second exchange, and i presume there is enough funds from the ipo to do this, its not that hard.

thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
it should be Litecoin Plus Plus   Tongue
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There's gotta be some people out there staking right now 15% annual return is one of the highest stake percentages out there.

We're gonna need community involvement if anyone wants to see this coin make a comeback. Some updates to come before the end of the week on the site

http:\\xlcplus.zxq.net

Thanks for all of you who have showed your support!!

yeah, i had noticed myself that with closing and re-opening the wallet it would then catch up a bit almost made me think it might have been something on the network side of things.

glad its all resolved for you.

How many of you are staking??!?!?! Lets see who's still holding strong there are definitely some good things in the works for XLC.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
current chain should be 33119  you can create a batch file , > new text document > add the line
litecoinplus-qt -listen
and save it as run.bat in the folder where your qt is
 make sure to select save as all file types
run the new file and it should promp your wallet to listen for other connections and sync with them
&
tried -rescan? if so
try deleting everything (in roaming\litecoinplus) again, backup your wallet in another dir or temporarily rename it, and let the qt generate a new wallet.dat as well.  see if that'll get you past 20500.
Not sure which technique worked here but after trying these suggestions on my windows partition and opening closing the client a number of time the full blockchain is downloaded.
Thanks for the help
Block explorer is back up for those of you asking about it.

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
issues passing block 20,000 while downloading the blockchain... does it normally hang up here?

Devs... any clue? I deleted everything except the wallet.dat and tried again... maybe I should try a third time.

Currently appears to be stuck at Block 20500 >> any chance we could get a zip with the up-to-date blockchain?

tried -rescan? if so
try deleting everything (in roaming\litecoinplus) again, backup your wallet in another dir or temporarily rename it, and let the qt generate a new wallet.dat as well.  see if that'll get you past 20500.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
The website is almost ready Smiley

Wow just took a look at the website and i need to say that its really nice. It give my hope for future !! Good job to all the new team !!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The website is almost ready Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
issues passing block 20,000 while downloading the blockchain... does it normally hang up here?

Devs... any clue? I deleted everything except the wallet.dat and tried again... maybe I should try a third time.

Currently appears to be stuck at Block 20500 >> any chance we could get a zip with the up-to-date blockchain?
current chain should be 33119  you can create a batch file , > new text document > add the line
litecoinplus-qt -listen
and save it as run.bat in the folder where your qt is
 make sure to select save as all file types
run the new file and it should promp your wallet to listen for other connections and sync with them
Activity: 479
Merit: 250

Thanks for the support Crypto I want it to be as clear as possible so people know what we are doing and there is no room for any FUD.
The donation address is BTC 15231KkGCMQgUbDLge3cDLLmfXLFKLpR21

Twinnerd it looks like that person who posted the pool info deleted their own post thanks for pointing that out though. Also i have a good feeling things are going to pick up with the recent changes and there's only more positive things to come from here.

I will be working on getting the website to a more complete state by the middle or end of this week so look out for the updates as they come!!

Glad to see everyone's starting to come together and be more active can't wait to see where we go with this! It wouldn't be possible without all your positive support thanks guys (and girls)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Coming along great. I like how you guys stay transparent by putting the team members there so everybody knows you guys are real, instead of being anonymous behind a screen name like most other devs. Keep up the good work. Is there a donations address?

Alright I know i'm a little late with this but here is the link to our Temporary site. It is not 100% complete yet but i wanted to at least get something out there for everyone to see.

There will be constant changes made to improve and complete the site.

http://xlcplus.zxq.net/index.html

Thanks for all your patience and support.

Big things coming for XLC!!!!!!!!!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Good Legit Pool?http://xlc.coinsinfo.net/ ?

Don't mine XLC!

It is a proof of stake coin. NO coins will be generated with hashing!
Thanks for the support all, I'm working as hard as i can on this so any help would be much appreciated. I've gotten some good feedback from a few members in here and those who are active in the IRC channel its not many but they are helpful and have positive and constructive feedback. The more people we can get like this the better things will be. There's no limit to what we can achieve with this coin!!!

Looking forward to going places with this. And its gonna take help from you guys spreading the word and getting the name out there letting people know what we stand for and how this coin is far from dead.

In all honesty it hasn't even reached its peak!

Look out, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I hope this coin can get some community going. I really like the name Wink
Pages:
Jump to: