Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 39. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Why did my critical posts get removed a few days ago? I was not fudding, just voicing my opinion in civilised way.

I know the IPO passed already and there is no use reposting anyway so instead I would like to compliment XBCplus for being a genius, every time getting people to pay him 50BTC for a new release that he then abandons immediately.

All the people cooperating with him are making some money on it too and the noobs and other bagholders are the weak that loose out to these pocketstuffers. It's up to you, choose to be on any or no side of this scamming dealings, just don't complain afterwards because the red flags are raised big time.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
jack
The price is 0.0026BTC/XLC.

It is so cheap.But no one buy.

please let the price go up..
I bought some form XBCPLUS.

that means you paid .00025, its not .0026, buy support is .00026 buys go up to .00029 and sells start at .00033 currently.  which is ~20-40% profit already.  if you would like the price to go up we need to gather some people and see where the dev needs help.
to get on coinmarketcap we need block explorer & website, from there we could be listed on the vote page of mintpal.
lets see who can help, and lets here whats already being done by XLCplus dev and what they need.
Your right.
I want the price to go up. I hope the price is 0.0026 and go up up up ...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

that means you paid .00025, its not .0026, buy support is .00026 buys go up to .00029 and sells start at .00033 currently.  which is ~20-40% profit already.  if you would like the price to go up we need to gather some people and see where the dev needs help.
to get on coinmarketcap we need block explorer & website, from there we could be listed on the vote page of mintpal.
lets see who can help, and lets here whats already being done by XLCplus dev and what they need.
Activity: 64
jack

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Staking starts after 24 hours! Many already found Blocks so dont worry. For proof: go to the console in at and type getinfo you will see that the money supply is already bigger than at the start

Thanks
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yes people need to take the sell walls down. I'm adding some support on the buy side, although I can't do much. Do we have an IRC channel?

Someone's been taking the sell walls you mentioned down. It looks like XLC is doing the same as XBC, and skyrocketing.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Staking starts after 24 hours! Many already found Blocks so dont worry. For proof: go to the console in at and type getinfo you will see that the money supply is already bigger than at the start
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Someone has been buying out everything for a hour or so straight up to 0.00034 so far.
Sell walls eaten. 3-4 BTC worth.

Excellent.

If we can get that trollbox on Bittrex that would be awesome.
Nothing can build up more panic buying like a trollbox!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hahaha people starting asking questions that had to be asked before buying this coin Cheesy
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
buying like crazy
and smashing the walls for sale  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Does POS work at least ?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
what is minimum age to stake on XLC?
Activity: 98
The offering on Bittrex was blown away! Thank you everyone!

I have made some suggestions to Bill about Bittrex (including a request for a trollbox). Hopefully we can all talk on there soon.

Now to fund some of these bounties! Grin
Activity: 294
Who can make the website? We can put up a nice bounty for the finished work!

I have a friend he makes wicked websites by profession if you need..
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Yes people need to take the sell walls down. I'm adding some support on the buy side, although I can't do much. Do we have an IRC channel?
Activity: 266
go to moon................
legendary

Actually not so. Bittrex has seen many hundreds of BTCs in volume per day. Same as Polo.
It brought us many big coins before they hit the main exchanges. It's basically #4 exchange and Polo is #3. They are not far apart.
If you look at volume today actually Bittrex is already close to Polo. Will probably pass it with XLC there.

The coin launched hours ago -- Why put buy support? We want the weak hand coins first.
Not going to take weak hands up 10 fold and then pay them 10x their money. They need to leave first.

Shaking them out.

edit -- no one selling really though at those prices. Buy walls may need to move up Tongue

On a marketing note -- Let's get the Explorer out and submit to CMC today.

Could be right... I'm used to looking at the smaller coins at Bittrex and seeing very little volume, so it could simply be I have been looking at the wrong coins.

In regard to buy support, I just meant in reference to xbc during its ipo days. So long as weak hands don't get too weak and start dumping at crazy prices, things should be okay.

Gotchya.

Yeah after seeing all the panic on LCL I would rather take it a little carefully at first for 12-24 hours. Rather not pay more than needed to any potential weak hands.

Moon rocket must fuel.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Actually not so. Bittrex has seen many hundreds of BTCs in volume per day. Same as Polo.
It brought us many big coins before they hit the main exchanges. It's basically #4 exchange and Polo is #3. They are not far apart.
If you look at volume today actually Bittrex is already close to Polo. Will probably pass it with XLC there.

The coin launched hours ago -- Why put buy support? We want the weak hand coins first.
Not going to take weak hands up 10 fold and then pay them 10x their money. They need to leave first.

Shaking them out.

edit -- no one selling really though at those prices. Buy walls may need to move up Tongue

Could be right... I'm used to looking at the smaller coins at Bittrex and seeing very little volume, so it could simply be I have been looking at the wrong coins.

In regard to buy support, I just meant in reference to xbc during its ipo days. So long as weak hands don't get too weak and start dumping at crazy prices, things should be okay.
legendary
AAAnnnd their dumping lol

Weak hands must be flushed. It is always this way. Same with XBC before it went up 4400%.

My concern is the fact it's on bittrex, as the volume it normally handles isn't the same as poloniex. XBC had stronger buy support... a lot stronger.

But we'll see. I have a couple of hundred coins only... sold some during the initial rise, so I'm playing with house money right now.

Shaking them out.

Pages:
Jump to: