Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 41. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
COin aqquired  Grin

...waiting for that mac-qt

much thanks!

lets get to work community!!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Received my coins Cheesy
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
BTC sent, waiting for coins. Will update once they're in my wallet.

EDIT: Coins Received!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 266
IT'S ON THE EXCHANGE @ BITTREX.COM  Grin
I sent an message yesterday for the Ipo but no reaction. Still any possibility?

did you message xbcplus or xlcplus because you should message xbcplus!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I sent an message yesterday for the Ipo but no reaction. Still any possibility?

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Have sent private message and no reply. How do I get in the IPO.

When did you send you message?

There is a huge amount of messages to go through for XBCplus. That will take time. So please be patien Smiley
Activity: 84
Have sent private message and no reply. How do I get in the IPO.
Activity: 175
Coins received, no problem. Looking good!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Let's xlc to the moon! Grin Grin Grin
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
If there are some funds left until exchange listening. I suggest increasing the price, but not much. maybe 0.0035 Smiley

I was more thinking a reasonable 0.00035 :p

It was a typo and I meant 0.00035 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
to support the blockchain please do mine if you have a few hash to spare it will get you 0 coins though (maybe a few transaction fees but as the coin is not on an exchange yet no one is moving coins around)  The only way to receive this coin is to pay in BTC to the dev XLCplus is the name of XBCplus who is requesting PMs of inquiries for XLC go to him.  Current price is .00025 per coin there are 4 times as many as XBC, and they are 1/4 the IPO price as XBC
How to mine this? I only get 0.00 XLC transactions  Embarrassed

no mining! only ipo. (purchase) through contacting the dev.
Activity: 199
How to mine this? I only get 0.00 XLC transactions  Embarrassed
If there are some funds left until exchange listening. I suggest increasing the price, but not much. maybe 0.0035 Smiley

Think raising the price may not be a good idea. I bought in tier 2 of LCL coin and suffering at the moment because all those that bought in the first tier dumped hard on us..Let it be IPO price level playing field but that is just my 2 cents.. I don't want those buying higher ipo cursing those early dumpers. Smiley

+1
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
UPDATE

Okay, I have finished all outstanding orders. All of those people I have missed (which is a lot), I will slowly start sending out pm's with instructions.

If there are coins still available by the time XLC is listed on an exchange, I am still deciding whether I will increase the price slightly (to thank early investors). Let me know what you all think.

As a reminder, the new wallet has been released. Before you download it, please ensure ALL LitecoinPlus files are deleted or you will run into problems.

brazen cyberscammer extraordinaire !!!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!!!!!   Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Think raising the price may not be a good idea. I bought in tier 2 of LCL coin and suffering at the moment because all those that bought in the first tier dumped hard on us..Let it be IPO price level playing field but that is just my 2 cents.. I don't want those buying higher ipo cursing those early dumpers. Smiley
Activity: 84
Sent request to XBCplus and no reply. How do I get in to the IPO.
Pages:
Jump to: