Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 36. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Guys cancel your sell orders. The only way for it to go now is up. Already on twitter and it seems like the dev is making work of it. He should be because with only 221400 coins the price could and should get a lot higher
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
This looks like a great alternative to LTC. Fast transactions with the IPO and POS are nice. Should explode before too long. Good luck!
Activity: 126
I'm number 5 on the rich list.

http://xlc.blockx.info/richlist/

Really! for less than 2 BTC.   You people are crazy for not buying this limited partner XBC coin at these early low level prices.  I'm not even considering selling this coin, until it hits its normal price.  It should be at least .003.  
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
need to be in poloniex  Wink
Activity: 224
Glad to see things happening here, thanks for the updates. Twitter is definitely a good thing to do, it's an easy way to spread the word.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
hi guys can any of use help me out here, ive had to re-download the blockchain for xlc as my wallet was stuck syncing. nearly all my balance that was sitting in stake has dissapeared from my overall balance after downloading the blockchain again, where could they be? as it was a confirmed transaction that i received on the 13/5/14
any help appreciated.
thanks
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Another reflection of a XBC in the form Litecoin..
Activity: 168

█ ★LitecoinPlus (XLC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/LitecoinPlus

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 111
What happened?
Why do so many people began to dumping xlc?
I don't know too...
Why?

They got it free?

Cheesy I would guess the same thing.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What happened?
Why do so many people began to dumping xlc?
I don't know too...
Why?

They got it free?
Activity: 98
I may be wrong, but why are pledges needed at all? Why isn't any of the ipo money being used for those things? Perhaps my memory is foggy, but didn't the dev say that the funds (or at least some of the funds) raised by the XLC ipo would go towards development?

Either I have entered the twilight zone, have a clone, or a bot is copying my posts... but that is exactly what I posted previously, word for word.

When have I ever mentioned pledges or asked for donations? Everything has been paid from the IPO funds and I have even given a significant amount to XBC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I may be wrong, but why are pledges needed at all? Why isn't any of the ipo money being used for those things? Perhaps my memory is foggy, but didn't the dev say that the funds (or at least some of the funds) raised by the XLC ipo would go towards development?

Either I have entered the twilight zone, have a clone, or a bot is copying my posts... but that is exactly what I posted previously, word for word.
I believe this coin will grow at a high price. everyone wants to have coins in large quantities because the price so high ofcourse me to.

I hope everyone likes this coin. Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 9
Of course there should be an XLC to go with XBC! The dumping of  XLC seems premature considering it is so new. I am willing to give this coin the benefit of the doubt and see how it develops. Patience is needed in crypto. Good luck XLC.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Thread updated. I am halfway through the bounties. Therefore I am almost ready to add some more! Please make any suggestions on what you would like to see (I've got some ideas, but I want to hear from the community).

At the time of writing it would only cost 2 BTC to be second on the rich list (giving you almost 10% of the supply!). Everyone has an opportunity to achieve a solid position in XLC. Just like when I warned everyone that it only cost 1 BTC for 1% of all XBC (later becoming 2% after the destruction). I don't know too many coins where you can gain such a large position for so little.

I'll be messaging Gliss to list XLC on coinmarketcap.com today.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

Form is there ^^ Once filled it takes 1-3 days to be listed.
Things seem to be moving way faster than most coins.
That is what you get when the Dev has funds to pay people.

I Like what I see here Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
the price is so cheap now.  Don’t dump now because it will soon get listed on Coinmarketcap and explode.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Thread updated. I am halfway through the bounties. Therefore I am almost ready to add some more! Please make any suggestions on what you would like to see (I've got some ideas, but I want to hear from the community).

At the time of writing it would only cost 2 BTC to be second on the rich list (giving you almost 10% of the supply!). Everyone has an opportunity to achieve a solid position in XLC. Just like when I warned everyone that it only cost 1 BTC for 1% of all XBC (later becoming 2% after the destruction). I don't know too many coins where you can gain such a large position for so little.

We need a Twitter account fast!  Please add a twitter.. Smiley Great work so far.. Smiley

Lovely giveaway thanks to coins donated by our DEV..  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-litecoinplus-xlc-super-fast-green-great-team-599095 ENJOY! Smiley
Activity: 47
Activity: 19

UPDATE

Block explorer is done! http://xlc.blockx.info/

I'll sign into XLCplus to update the thread. We're moving along nicely and we even have a small team being assembled for a website/ store.

Right now we are seeing those people who bought into XLC for a quick profit dumping (it is beyond me why anyone would dump under the offering price). XLC has barely any inflation (no mining reward), once the dumpers are out we can only go up.
Pages:
Jump to: