Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 25. (Read 125384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Hea,

I was away for a while, my sinceere apologies.

After some thinking I decided to step out. No coin can thrive without a community. Every week we are losing investors, so many people sold their coins with loss, and/or failed to believe there is a future of LiteDoge. There is only a downwards momentum which so many coins had. People losing faith after scams, or in our case internal fights. I feel it bittrex delisting is not the problem, the lack of concerced investors willing to fight for this coin is the problem. I scooped up many LiteDoge for 1 satoshi this last week and time after time another sell wall arises. People want to get out, looking at all the sell walls.

@litedoge
You've been the sole reason that LiteDoge is alive  today. Only you made it happen. You led us by believing in this coin, dreaming... or an utopia. Some (like me) have given up. But please, don't you dare. I read this thread and for LiteDogecoin you are the messias. Step up to Save the Doges!

Big up to d57heinz and litedoge!

I am back from my long holiday to.  And still stacking, even now things are low.  We can only get up from now.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Hea,

I was away for a while, my sinceere apologies.

After some thinking I decided to step out. No coin can thrive without a community. Every week we are losing investors, so many people sold their coins with loss, and/or failed to believe there is a future of LiteDoge. There is only a downwards momentum which so many coins had. People losing faith after scams, or in our case internal fights. I feel it bittrex delisting is not the problem, the lack of concerced investors willing to fight for this coin is the problem. I scooped up many LiteDoge for 1 satoshi this last week and time after time another sell wall arises. People want to get out, looking at all the sell walls.

@litedoge
You've been the sole reason that LiteDoge is alive  today. Only you made it happen. You led us by believing in this coin, dreaming... or an utopia. Some (like me) have given up. But please, don't you dare. I read this thread and for LiteDogecoin you are the messias. Step up to Save the Doges!

Big up to d57heinz and litedoge!
Activity: 298
Bitcointalk user litedoge has put together bounties that people can receive if they contribute to the progress of litedoge, either by helping with adding useful features to the wallet (such as Multi-Signature/Private Messages/Stealth Addresses/optional TOR routing) or creating some kind of service that would make Litedoge useful, such as a mobile wallet, a payment system or a hosting and running a secure web wallet.  These things would not be gimmicky and would indeed add to the overall value of litedoge.

Are the bounties listed anywhere?  I thought the system that maincoin had come up with was a good idea but he left shortly after setting it up.  A master list of bounties proposed by the community, along with separate donation addresses for each one, makes it much easier for community members to donate and for those who have tech skills to see what we need done and how much is being offered.

Agreed, I would also like to see the donation address and the tasks to be done..

This was definitely a great system.  I would like to have that set up again.  We will have to talk to litedoge (the user) as he runs litedoge.org to see if he can set something up there.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk user litedoge has put together bounties that people can receive if they contribute to the progress of litedoge, either by helping with adding useful features to the wallet (such as Multi-Signature/Private Messages/Stealth Addresses/optional TOR routing) or creating some kind of service that would make Litedoge useful, such as a mobile wallet, a payment system or a hosting and running a secure web wallet.  These things would not be gimmicky and would indeed add to the overall value of litedoge.

Are the bounties listed anywhere?  I thought the system that maincoin had come up with was a good idea but he left shortly after setting it up.  A master list of bounties proposed by the community, along with separate donation addresses for each one, makes it much easier for community members to donate and for those who have tech skills to see what we need done and how much is being offered.

Agreed, I would also like to see the donation address and the tasks to be done..
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Activity: 280
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge saying hi ...
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge shopping ...
wow much coin such love
Why is it when I put more ldoge in my wallet the days go higher on minting, I figured it would go down with over a mill

Many variables - depends on your weight, network weight, your stake amount and luck. 
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Why is it when I put more ldoge in my wallet the days go higher on minting, I figured it would go down with over a mill
Activity: 750
okay... we're here.  where is everyone else?

shhhhhhh...its naptime Wink
Activity: 233
okay... we're here.  where is everyone else?
Activity: 233
We are working on the coin right now.  There is some major code clean up that has to be done, and we are going to add some new stuff to the wallet when we finish the clean up.  Just because there has not been a new wallet release or any significant updates to the bitbucket does not mean that we have abandoned the coin.

Thanks Ctgiant, most of us know that Litedoge has a solid dev team.

Good job!

Exactly!  ...and we're not going anywhere either. 
Activity: 257
We are working on the coin right now.  There is some major code clean up that has to be done, and we are going to add some new stuff to the wallet when we finish the clean up.  Just because there has not been a new wallet release or any significant updates to the bitbucket does not mean that we have abandoned the coin.

Thanks Ctgiant, most of us know that Litedoge has a solid dev team.

Good job!
Activity: 426
What makes this coin different and unique to the other hundreds of coins out there?..... NOTHING. This coin doesn't have a community either, just a handful of people.... This coin doesn't even have a good dev team either. Just a few people trying to do things out of thin air. This coin has nothing special. Just a dev posting dumb pictures to keep this thread alive... The only reason I see potential on this coin is because its literally dirt cheap.... You could dump it when it gets pumped and gain a lot but even then its just too risky because this coin is worthless. Almost everybody moved on and took a loss. I honestly can't see see why anybody would buy this shitcoin. All we have here are bagholders trying to cash out. Sorry to be blunt and frank but its the truth. No good devs, no plans, no future, no improvement, no progress, EQUALS WORTHLESSNESS.

I've heard this crap so many times I don't even bug to answer anymore...
well, apparently, if it was worthless you wouldn't spend time posting here, would you?
Activity: 298
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge having the "talk" ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nobody is buying, only selling. This is the first time we have either 12 BTC on 2 satoshi or even 1.5 billion in sell orders...

The community is gone, buy support is gone and worst of all we got not developer

In a few weeks bittrex will delist it unless the community comes back. Developer can be done later, but we need the community. They must remove all sell orders at 2 satoshi

The dev team hasn't gone anywhere.  Also, have you visited the IRC channel?  It's very active.  
IRC Such big suck, so big

Seriously we need some articles on websites, and youtube video`s

Well, that's where your dev team hangs out.  Want to insult IRC some more?  

no, no, no insult, just a small joke my friend.

Regarding articles and videos... why don't you do some?

I need some funding for the article. 

How much funding for what?  There are lots of bounties and others willing to pay to help the coin get exposure.

You need good promotion
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
What makes this coin different and unique to the other hundreds of coins out there?..... NOTHING. This coin doesn't have a community either, just a handful of people.... This coin doesn't even have a good dev team either. Just a few people trying to do things out of thin air. This coin has nothing special. Just a dev posting dumb pictures to keep this thread alive... The only reason I see potential on this coin is because its literally dirt cheap.... You could dump it when it gets pumped and gain a lot but even then its just too risky because this coin is worthless. Almost everybody moved on and took a loss. I honestly can't see see why anybody would buy this shitcoin. All we have here are bagholders trying to cash out. Sorry to be blunt and frank but its the truth. No good devs, no plans, no future, no improvement, no progress, EQUALS WORTHLESSNESS.
wow much coin such love
I have requested the following link updates for the LiteDoge wallet to the dev team:

•   My Home
•   Much Receive
•   Please Send
•   Many History
•   Very Address
•   Such Block Explorer 1(https://www.blockexperts.com/ldoge )
•   Such Block Explorer 2 (http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/ )
•   Wow Website (http://www.litedoge.org/ )
•   Such Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/litedoge )
•   Such Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts)
•   LiteDoge IRC Chat (https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge )
•   LiteDoge Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/ )
•   Bitcoin Forum (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-litedoge-such-community-coin-no-premine-very-fast-much-profit-1077390)
•   LiteDoge Forum (http://litedoge.org/forum/ )
•   Twitter Tips (https://twitter.com/litedogetips )

If you agree or want more post here.
Pages:
Jump to: